Old 06-01-2006, 08:42 AM
nothingremains

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im not being a dick. you don't even know me mr. internet thug guy
Old 06-01-2006, 09:01 AM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

We only have our Type S spoiler in carbon fiber (looks like nismo V1). Our Type E spoiler is center carbon fiber. Hope this all clear out. Peace guys!
Old 06-01-2006, 09:23 AM
MustGoFastR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nothingremains
im not being a dick. you don't even know me mr. internet thug guy

Dude, chill. You have to admit, you are being kind of a retard about all this. Fine, you're new to modding, but you have the ability to do your own research. So what if you don't know all about Jay's business? You knew the wing you wanted was Evo-R, so that's where you should have started by emailing them for info. Obviously Jay is the only one that can answer your shipping and painting questions. dscheers went out of his way to try to help you out (albeit with an increasing amount of anti-newb attitude, but you just have to learn to live with that around here) and even though he didn't provide exactly what you were looking for, the info. was useful and you shouldn't be a jerk about it.

Now, to be nice, I'll give you some more info. The Nismo v1 style wing from Evo-R is unique in that it is on pedestals and not a base like the genuine Nismo wing. If that's what you want, their CF wing is your only option; no-one else makes it in that style and there is no fiberglass version. If you have the factory lip spoiler on your car, you may want to re-think, as you will have holes in your deck that need to be covered (in which case, you'll need a replica JDM Nismo wing [authentic is big bucks and difficult to get] with base wide enough to cover the holes; the US version has a narrower base [and it's tips don't touch the hatch like JDM]. Performance Nissan is a good source for this www.MyNismo.com). As for paint, I don't believe Evo-R paints parts for customers, nor should you want them to for the reasons mentioned above. Find a local body shop; it shouldn't cost much more than $100 to paint the wing. Dunno what they would charge for install, but it's pretty staright forward and shouldn't be more than 1/2 hr labor.

If you're new to modding, you need to spend some time educating yourself before you just dive into it. You can't expect others around here to do the legwork for you and spoon-feed you the info. you need; you'll just end up getting frustrated, misinformed and be unhappy in the end if you figure out you got screwed when down the line, when you become more knowledgable. Take your time, do it right, and modding will be a very rewarding experience for you and you'll learn alot along the way.

Last edited by MustGoFastR; 06-01-2006 at 09:30 AM.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:29 AM
nismo33
BoNe SToCK BaSe

well said
Old 06-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by nismo33
wow try to help a guy out and get flack for it. way to encourage other members to step forward and help.
This is why we have the BH's
Old 06-01-2006, 12:05 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by nismo33
wow try to help a guy out and get flack for it. way to encourage other members to step forward and help.
+1. I've already told this kid once about disrespecting forum members that are trying to help him. Do us a favor Nothingremlins, sell your car and buy a bicycle. (Tisk)
Old 06-01-2006, 12:58 PM
B-Unit

sigh. you allready posted another thread asking the same question and people gave you the same answers so I will give you the correct answer for the last time..

THERE ARE NO WINGS THAT ARE LIKE THAT MODEL EVO R WING OR THE NISMO V1 WING WITH NO BASE THAT ARE FRP, URETHANE, PFRP, OR ANYTHING OF THE LIKE. YOU MUST BUY THE CF EVOR WING AND GET IT PAINTED IF YOU WANT A PAINTED ONE.

IF YOU WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO THOSE OF US WHO KNOW WHAT WERE TALKING ABOUT THE FIRST TIME YOU WOUULDNT NEED TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER AGAIN..

To get that wing painted it will cost you anwhere from 200-500 dollars.

-B-
Old 06-01-2006, 01:18 PM
TK2005

Isn't this the same guy that asked for help filling his gas tank for the first time? If not, sorry. If it is, DEFINITELY RETARDED.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:37 PM
dscheers

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TK2005
Isn't this the same guy that asked for help filling his gas tank for the first time? If not, sorry. If it is, DEFINITELY RETARDED.
OMG, yes that is the same guy... and look at these posts by him:

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....51#post2436151

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....33#post2408033

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....59#post2402559

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....21#post2402521

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....70#post2395370

That spoiler/painting issue has been going on forever...

And if you still doubting if he's a nice guy, check out these 2 answers

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....65#post2444665

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....40#post2346140

OUCH
Old 06-01-2006, 01:38 PM
dscheers

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ON THE SEVENTH DAY, GOD SAID "LET THERE BE LIGHT." WHO WAS HE TALKING TO ???
Guess he was reaching out in the dark?
Old 06-01-2006, 02:00 PM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by TK2005
Same person that was lashing out at everyone and calling everyone clowns for not breast feeding him some answers in his cleaning thread:

https://my350z.com/forum/cleaning-and-detailing/193250-new-to-car-detailing-please-assist-me.html
Old 06-01-2006, 03:03 PM
B-Unit

holy cow, he made 5 threads for the fuggin nismo wing!
Old 06-01-2006, 04:00 PM
TK2005

Originally Posted by B-Unit
holy cow, he made 5 threads for the fuggin nismo wing!
LOL....he said holy cow.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:13 PM
abyss

rut oh I r E-thug, betta recogniZe.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:57 PM
B-Unit

Now this ^^ is what the moderators should be screening for. Look at this, soo many people in some of those threads that have no idea how many times this guy has posted this fuggin subject. This is what BH takes care of, the site argues that we drive people away but why in the hell would you want someone like this^^ being here...All the people complaining lately are just mad cuz they know we wont wait on their hand and foot answering information for them cuz they are too dumb or lazy. Mods should be warning people to search or else if they spam stupid questions and start trouble they will be banned.

Old 06-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Nitrouz
Back to Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what a fuktard...
Old 06-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by B-Unit
[size=4] This is what BH takes care of, the site argues that we drive people away but why in the hell would you want someone like this^^ being here...
Most of the people complaining were victims of the BH Gangrape.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:41 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MustGoFastR
Dude, chill. You have to admit, you are being kind of a retard about all this. Fine, you're new to modding, but you have the ability to do your own research. So what if you don't know all about Jay's business? You knew the wing you wanted was Evo-R, so that's where you should have started by emailing them for info. Obviously Jay is the only one that can answer your shipping and painting questions. dscheers went out of his way to try to help you out (albeit with an increasing amount of anti-newb attitude, but you just have to learn to live with that around here) and even though he didn't provide exactly what you were looking for, the info. was useful and you shouldn't be a jerk about it.

Now, to be nice, I'll give you some more info. The Nismo v1 style wing from Evo-R is unique in that it is on pedestals and not a base like the genuine Nismo wing. If that's what you want, their CF wing is your only option; no-one else makes it in that style and there is no fiberglass version. If you have the factory lip spoiler on your car, you may want to re-think, as you will have holes in your deck that need to be covered (in which case, you'll need a replica JDM Nismo wing [authentic is big bucks and difficult to get] with base wide enough to cover the holes; the US version has a narrower base [and it's tips don't touch the hatch like JDM]. Performance Nissan is a good source for this www.MyNismo.com). As for paint, I don't believe Evo-R paints parts for customers, nor should you want them to for the reasons mentioned above. Find a local body shop; it shouldn't cost much more than $100 to paint the wing. Dunno what they would charge for install, but it's pretty staright forward and shouldn't be more than 1/2 hr labor.

If you're new to modding, you need to spend some time educating yourself before you just dive into it. You can't expect others around here to do the legwork for you and spoon-feed you the info. you need; you'll just end up getting frustrated, misinformed and be unhappy in the end if you figure out you got screwed when down the line, when you become more knowledgable. Take your time, do it right, and modding will be a very rewarding experience for you and you'll learn alot along the way.

This guy needs a BH Avatar!! Well said!!
Old 06-01-2006, 07:46 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Originally Posted by abyss
rut oh I r E-thug, betta recogniZe.

LMAO...here ya go!!
Attached Thumbnails Evo-R Wing-ezthug2.jpg  
Old 06-01-2006, 07:48 PM
shezzzhot
Abzolutely Zexy

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Most of the people complaining were victims of the BH Gangrape.

+1,000

Quick Reply: Evo-R Wing