Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting

rear diffusers on Axis demo?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2003 | 08:16 AM
Omega350Z

Default rear diffusers on Axis demo?

Who makes the rear lower diffusers on teh Axis demo car? I want to do that setup, IMO i think it looks clean, and adds a personal touch to the car. I just want to do the spoiler and diffuers. I already know that the spolier is Nismo, but i need to know who makes the diffusers so i can order up my parts.

Thanks.
Old 02-16-2003 | 05:33 PM
Omega350Z

Yes, i am referring to the diffusers (winglets?) that are mounted in front of the rear wheel well. I have seen several types of these, but they are always made out of metal or very thin. My dad has a c5 corvette and gets the MidAmerica catalogue every other month and they sell them for in front of the front wheel wells, but they are made of metal. I love the way those on the Axis car have a thick look to them, whether fiberglass or urethane, but definitely NOT metal, or at least NOT bare metal like the ones i can find. I want to have them painted to match my car and i dont think bare metal ones will look good painted.

Sorry for any confusion, but i am talking about the side pieces you refer to, the diffusers or winglets or whatever you want to call them that are mounted just in front of the rear wheel well. Anyone that happens to know anywhere else i can find them, or something similar to their design, please post!!!! I would appreciate it greatly!
Old 02-17-2003 | 11:25 AM
1200tt

Those would be called canards. Not many companies make em. I believe that APR makes em in carbon fiber.
Old 02-17-2003 | 05:50 PM
Red6

Yep wetworks garage does makes them. Talk to the owner Joe Delio he does plan on selling the side wings.

More info about his shop can be found on www.wetworksgarage.com. Hes a really knowlegable person.

He used to design body kits for Wings West, TRD, and Molley Design, Hes is one of the best auto painters im my book.

Them him paul sent ya. Wetworks phone # is 714-890-5117.