Sponsored by:

WTB Cwest CF Lip Kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 01:44 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello,

C-West USA is the only importer of C-West products. As an authorized Dealer, we talk to them on a daily basis. Of their last container, I belive that we sold around 75% of their inventory of the cf lip kits. They still have the front lips and rear under skirts, but side skirts are back order for "2-3 months". Unless another company has the skirts in stock, you will have to play the old waiting game.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Abishop

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can i get my name on the list so when they come in i can get one? like a deposit maybe? pm me if so.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:57 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hello,

Actually, no. I'll explain. Right now, we're not taking any pre-orders for C-West next container for carbon fiber products. C-West advised us last week that their list price may change (increase) by the time they get their next container. At that time we took the order button off of the 350z cf lip kit, and the side skirts, because the future price is unknown to us, and C-West USA. We didn't want to get into a situation where we had pre-orders, then lost money on the product. As I stated in the thread, the front lip and rear under skirts are still avail, but the full kits are not because the side skirts are not. I hope this makes sense. Darren.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:27 AM
Abishop

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes, its very clear. when should i contact you guys about this kit. August? September? October?
Old 06-21-2006, 10:34 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hello,

I'd say that, if you don't see us post on this board about the status by the end of August, PM or call me. We have already sent a purchase order for stocking over 5 full kits and extra front lips, so we're guaranteed stock when they're available. We will add the "order" button on our website and post a thread when they're availalbe too..