Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Discount on Clear Bra for All my350z members in thw Western, PA area.

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 06:49 PM
lemansz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Discount on Clear Bra for All my350z members in thw Western, PA area.

I would like to extend a discount to all my350z members on a clear bra installation.

The kit includes the hood, top of fenders, above lights and mirrors plus the entire bumper and lower lip. We also offer a kit for coverage on the mud flaps as well as a door sill kit.

We offer a full 4 year warranty on all the kits covering any defects in workmanship of either the material or installation.

As a member of this forum and a Z owner myself I will gaurantee your satisfaction with the installation of this kit. (If done by us that is.)

Our regular retail price on the hood, fender, mirror and bumper kit is $780 including installation. We would like to offer this kit for all members at $500 installed. This is a 36% discount and an excellent price for a QUALITY installation on this kit.

There is no minimum or group purchase required, just one member extending a discount for my other fellow members.

We are located in the Western, Pa. area so keep this in mind. In addition, if anyone else would like the kit but lives to far to come over for the installation let me know and I would gladly sell you the kit at a similar discounted price and recommend an installer in your area.

If you are interested please PM me with any questions you may have and I will send you our contact information. Sorry for not posting our number but its toll free and we dont want an overload of calls for questions about the kits. I would be happy to answer anyones questions about the kits thru PM, we're just trying to do a little filtering of calls so that our lines stay open for our regular retail customers.

Thanks
LemansZ
Old 02-24-2003, 08:38 PM
zonester

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Very Interested!

Hey there!
I'm interested in prchasing clear bra from my Redline. Unfortunately, I live in Texas. Are you willing to sell to me and ship it for discounted rate? I have a friend here who introduced this kit to me an we both would like this sets of Clear bra. Please send pics and total price for 2 full kits.
PS. Does it require Pro installer or is this something I can do in my garage?

Richard
rcsupra@yahoo.com