Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics Request: Ing+1 rear bumper with HKS eshaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 09:34 PM
Super Avan Z33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics Request: Ing+1 rear bumper with HKS eshaust

Does anyone have this set up on their Z? my friend who had one on his stock Z, they look just like the stock exhaust, there is no clearance between the stock bumper and the HKS exhaust, the only one thing that I'm concern is they gonna fit or not, since the Ing+1 rear bumper is bigger than the stock one, anyone have pics?
Old 08-11-2006, 12:16 AM
ctwentytwo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Super Avan Z33
Does anyone have this set up on their Z? my friend who had one on his stock Z, they look just like the stock exhaust, there is no clearance between the stock bumper and the HKS exhaust, the only one thing that I'm concern is they gonna fit or not, since the Ing+1 rear bumper is bigger than the stock one, anyone have pics?
my friend who had one on his stock Z, they look just like the stock exhaust
Whoa there big guy... a stock Z is no longer stock if there is an aftermarket exhaust. "Mostly stock" is a better description. Would "they look just like the stock exhaust" mean "HKS exhaust looks like the stock exhaust?" I think not dude!

the only one thing that I'm concern is they gonna fit or not, since the Ing+1 rear bumper is bigger than the stock one, anyone have pics?
Which Ings+1 bumper are you talking about. There's the Stream kit, seen on the Option Stream Z. Then there's also the N-Spec, which is popular here. Lastly, there's the Type E Long Nose which nobody has.

But you may mean the LX Sport half kit (Lip)... Sorry for sounding like a wise ***, but it helps if you aern't so vague man. But being the mind reader I am, you probably want the Type E Long Nose rear bumper right?

Last edited by ctwentytwo; 08-11-2006 at 12:18 AM.