Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

READ!!! NISMO S-Tune replica kits

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2003, 08:51 PM
z461

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually, Bavaria is at fault too. I purchased a kit from them several weeks ago and they took my money, and since then they have not answered my e-mails and have disconnected their phone number.
Old 04-10-2003, 05:30 AM
2003z

perhaps ZEBRA should pull any ads for them?
Old 04-10-2003, 08:30 AM
webcarconnection

heres a new email that I contact him, "Johnny A" <headturner604@hotmail.com>

maybe this will help!
Old 04-10-2003, 10:28 PM
z461

Default New info on Nismo REPLICAS/BAVARIA/KC AERO

Here's the deal, Bavaria has apparently stopped selling KC Aero's replica kits because of complaints of the quality of them. The quality isn't astoundingly bad, but it's not perfect either. I thought bavaria had left w/ my money because their phone was disconnected for 2 days, but apparently it had something to do w/ the phone company up there. I recently spoke to Quentin and the word is they're working on a new supplier in Taiwan which is molding POLYURETHANE, yes POLYURETHANE (NOT FRP, but REAL POLYURETHANE) NISMO and INGS+1 HALF kits which should be available for sale in the US within the next 2 months!
Old 04-10-2003, 11:34 PM
themyst

Well... I purchased the kit hook-line and sinker, so all I can do is wait and hope for the best... But personally, judging from the pics I have seen, none of the installs looked that bad at all... from past experience, NO body kit will fit as well as OEM. Case in point, i've taken a look at Z owners with REAL nismo kits and they had their own set of imperfections... the sideskirts were 'slightly' off, the rear valences were sticking out 'slightly'. Again, all I can do is await delivery of my kit and hope for the best... but from the pics I've seen, i'm pretty optimistic that the fitment of the kit will be above average... compared to some of the kits i've seen on hondas
Old 04-13-2003, 04:26 PM
Mr Fairlady

I agree--Nothing ever fits right!!! anything other then OEM that is! GOOD POINT--I've had my share of bad fitting Body parts and Engine accessories as well

BUt I was gonna send mine back to them--but looks like I'll have a body shop make it fit like everyone else did--It obviously can be done--so I'll do it!!
Heres a few pic's--you'll see what I mean!
Attached Thumbnails READ!!! NISMO S-Tune replica kits-diagram1.jpg  
Old 04-13-2003, 04:27 PM
Mr Fairlady

again!
Attached Thumbnails READ!!! NISMO S-Tune replica kits-diagram2.jpg  
Old 04-13-2003, 04:28 PM
Mr Fairlady

last one!
Attached Thumbnails READ!!! NISMO S-Tune replica kits-im000067.jpg  
Old 04-16-2003, 01:30 PM
FstQban

I can also attest to the poor fit quality of these parts. I got justthe rear wing, and it isnt even close to flush.
Old 04-16-2003, 01:42 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

My Fairlady: Why are you not sending it back and either getting your money back or at least having them send you another one that is better built and packaged better to prevent cracks and chips?
Old 04-16-2003, 11:13 PM
Mr Fairlady

The Good Doctor:

Well,..they are not making it any longer---so Figured its gonna have to be Made to fit from the shop I take it to+ They can fill the crack & reconstrust the corners maybe to fit better---so We'll see---thanx though---those pic's are def what people need to know about them!! More pic's to come once The damn Side skirts get here!
Old 04-17-2003, 08:01 PM
Dr Bonz
Charter Member #19

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

You're not gonna believe this but I got a call from the shop that is installing my NISMO kit and to my amazement, one of the side skirts IS CRACKED! I will need to get in touch with Graham who got them for me from Japan. Instead of waiting another 3-4 months to send this one back and getting another from Japan (and having to pay another couple hundred bucks shipping) they are going to fix it for me. I will post the full story and pics over at my350Zfrenzy.com later.
Old 04-21-2003, 12:00 PM
FstQban

I just got off the phone with Bavaria. While my first wing wasnt quite up to the standards that I was expecting, they are being very helpful in dealing with the matter. They are in fact willing to make a deal with me to replace it (at a cost I will not disclose) with a polyeurathane wing when it arrives from Japan. Hopefully that will be in less than two months. The wing was not made well enough and they decided to stop using that manufacturer. Give them a chance to correct the problem and I am sure many of you will be very suprised at what you find out.
Old 04-21-2003, 12:14 PM
djkern
Banned

bavaria is a load of ****. eric and quentin are a load of ****. i've worked for both bavaria and kcaero. bavaria is using another manufacturer in the US not in japan. i found out all the info from the owner of bavaria (ken or some loser there). eric and quentin screwed me over big time. i send them over 20 people and they didn't even thank me. i'm sure half of the people on this forum knew about my group buy and what happened. eric and quentin both lied to me and told me they made the kit and painted it and everything....when they don't do anything. they got the replica kit mold from japan and used kcaero to make the parts (bavaria bought some toold for kcaero so he could make them better). but, the bumped heads...bavaria claims this whereas kcaero claims this. well, i believe kcaero. mike (headturner604@hotmail.com.....not johnny a) has always been up front and honest with me. everyone at bavaria has always lied through their teeth and led me on a run around. yes, they suck. yes, they are ********. it's not the kit that's made poorly. it shipping that sucks. they aren't handled carefully enough in shipping...so, it will crack, bend, warp....you know what i mean. but....don't trust the guys at bavaria...they are all jackasses! i will do whatever i can to badmouth them. they have done nothing but been a thorn in my side. i send them TONS of business....they don't even thank me. i worked out a deal with eric and quentin....then they went and threw away the agreement once i sent them everyone. mike....deal with him at kcaero. he's at least honest and reliable. andhe'll be more than willing to help you out if something is wrong with the kit when you receive it. honestly....stay away from bavaria....let them fail! also, bavaria has been around for 5 years....kcaero...over 25 years. so, you can make the decision as to who has more experience.

thanks,
djk
Old 04-21-2003, 02:25 PM
webcarconnection

strong words there fello!

I'm specting the nismo wing from Mike, I pay him on 7 april 03(Paypal) and don't know anything from him since then.

If you know anyway to contact him please let me know!

Thanks
Old 04-21-2003, 03:17 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by webcarconnection
strong words there fello!

I'm specting the nismo wing from Mike, I pay him on 7 april 03(Paypal) and don't know anything from him since then.

If you know anyway to contact him please let me know!

Thanks

he'll get in touch with you....or just call him. he's good about it.
Old 04-21-2003, 06:36 PM
webcarconnection

Originally posted by djkern
he'll get in touch with you....or just call him. he's good about it.
Is the phone # on the site the only they have?

Last edited by webcarconnection; 04-21-2003 at 06:39 PM.
Old 04-21-2003, 07:00 PM
djkern
Banned

yeah, i think that's one of his cell phones or something???
Old 04-21-2003, 08:21 PM
Mr Fairlady

****......I ordered my side skirts on like March 12th and haven't heard a damn peep from him,..I called his cell phone and it goes to an automated Voice message thing---STILL NOTHING!!! I'm gettin pissed again--first it was the bumper and the wing---no these--its holding me up big time!!!

Anyone know anyone else that works there that I can contact???
Old 04-22-2003, 07:49 AM
djkern
Banned

send him an email and tell him you are getting pissed cause he doesn't respond to you. it's headturner604@hotmail.com

he doesn't respond 100% of the time to me either. nothing new. people are busy. call him, shoot him an email....just tell him you are getting frustrated and want to know what's going on.

Quick Reply: READ!!! NISMO S-Tune replica kits