Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Indecison....

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 09:03 AM
THE_SCHROED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Indecison....

My back bumper already had some scratches on it from where someone had hit me at school and ran, but yesterday I was backing out of a parking spot and a van scraped my back bumper. It was raining hard and there was an SUV next to me so I didn't see them, but I wasnt even out of the spot yet I had only backed up like two feet and the van was flyin and hit me. I wasn't mad because it was already messed up so I just brushed it off since there wasnt anything wrong with their car and you couldnt really tell on mine I buffed it out but now I want to do something from the first hit and run. Now I don't know if I should just paint my rear bumper or go and buy a kit. I want to repaint the front since it has bug spots all over it from the person that owned the car before me. So I want to either repaint the front and the back and go ahead and buy a spoiler, or buy a kit. Dunno it's lowered so I dont want to run the risk of my bumper gettin tore off because mobile is full of speed bumps. If I get a kit I want the stillen and I've been lookin and thats about 1100. How much is install and paint usually? Input....
Old 08-29-2007, 12:25 PM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Stillen? That is disgusting

Have at least a grand to paint/install kit.

Last edited by Ruthless18x; 08-29-2007 at 12:28 PM.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:25 PM
THE_SCHROED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I'm just gonna get my front and back bumper repainted and get a spoiler. Something like blitz I can live with it for now until I have time to put it in the shop.