Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Badges Stolen!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2003, 12:19 PM
ztom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seems to be a lot of 350 emblems showing up on Ebay lately - most are from Calif. - I've also noticed multiple 350 emblem auctions from a guy who "wrecked" his Z.
Old 06-20-2003, 12:57 PM
DIGItonium

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good point....

I saw some emblems for sale too!
I read closely and it says "like new," so it was
given the hint that foo probably jacked it.
Old 06-20-2003, 04:45 PM
mgl

just so you know... there are two holes underneath the rear nissan emblem. so you would have to have the holes professionally filled and painted or cover it with another emblem.

if anyone who took off the oem badges and they are in good condition... i'm looking to buying a set (for an experiment!!)
pm me if you wanna sell your old emblems
Old 06-20-2003, 05:18 PM
n8vz

Sorry to hear what happend to your Z. when i got my pathfinder 4 years ago, some punk ripped off the badge and put a big scratch mark on the paint in the process. As for my Z, i took the 350Z emblem off myself after i bought it(fearing the same crap would happend). Although i am thinking of getting a JDM Fairlady Z emblem, the thought of another punk *** kid stealing the emblem is keeping me from doing so.
Old 06-20-2003, 08:29 PM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by ztom
Seems to be a lot of 350 emblems showing up on Ebay lately - most are from Calif. - I've also noticed multiple 350 emblem auctions from a guy who "wrecked" his Z.
Yeah, archeraph says he wrecked his 350Z so he is selling the emblems. The funny thing is he has already sold four other sets from his "wrecked" Z. Either they are stolen, fakes or he should consider driving a different car...
Old 06-20-2003, 11:28 PM
majestic Z

the person who stole it is probably gonna put it on his civic or something.. the 'civic type r' badge doesnt give him enough power, thats why.
Old 06-20-2003, 11:55 PM
s9am_me

Originally posted by majestic Z
the person who stole it is probably gonna put it on his civic or something.. the 'civic type r' badge doesnt give him enough power, thats why.
thats a good one! i have the fairlady emblem myself... just hope this doesn't happen to me.. well its hardly parked out side anyways.. i keep in the garage
Old 06-21-2003, 02:39 PM
sean6tt

Finally got all the glue adhisive off... At first i was using soap and water, but that wasnt working.
Luckly my neighbor had some "goof off" and that worked great took it right off no problem...
But the only problem i npticed is a small paitnt chip where the badge used to be. I think the person that did it did this but i donno i could have been me... but i dont think so.

But now i have another prroblem to deal with tht has been there for a while... i think i have some tree sap on my trunk lid, ANY IDEA HOW TO REMOVE IT.

Well heres a pic of the back without the badge glue.
Attached Thumbnails Badges Stolen!-korean-bell-020.jpg  
Old 06-21-2003, 02:41 PM
sean6tt

Angry

Heres the lil scratch...DAMN
Attached Thumbnails Badges Stolen!-korean-bell-019.jpg  
Old 06-21-2003, 03:18 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Originally posted by sean6tt
But now i have another prroblem to deal with tht has been there for a while... i think i have some tree sap on my trunk lid, ANY IDEA HOW TO REMOVE IT.
They sell bug/sap/tar remover, buy that (Meguiars is good), use it to get it off, then wash/wax where you used it, it is pretty messy unless you wash where you use it when finished.
Old 06-22-2003, 06:43 AM
MySunset350Z

Angry

that sucks.

a few punks tried to egg my car...WHILE I WAS DRIVING IT.
luckily it was late at night, and i was able to swerve and have it hit my rim. a little piece bit of it did hit the edge of my wheel well panel. nothing major, but man did it stink by the time i got home. could of had me an egg omelet. nasty stuff.

as for the turds i chased them in their oh so fast ford explorer. they almost rolled over their car because of how fast they were trying to turn. heh. u should of seen the look on the kids face after that happened.
Old 06-22-2003, 08:17 AM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Originally posted by MySunset350Z
that sucks.

a few punks tried to egg my car...WHILE I WAS DRIVING IT.
luckily it was late at night, and i was able to swerve and have it hit my rim. a little piece bit of it did hit the edge of my wheel well panel. nothing major, but man did it stink by the time i got home. could of had me an egg omelet. nasty stuff.

as for the turds i chased them in their oh so fast ford explorer. they almost rolled over their car because of how fast they were trying to turn. heh. u should of seen the look on the kids face after that happened.
I'm sorry but I don't understand why these little punks think they can do stuff and get away. If they try that crap with me, I am going to have a 9mm and a butterfly knife and shoot or stab them if they mess with me or my car, that's disrespectful. I know this sounds harsh but they should keep to their own business, besides I won't really shoot them, I would threaten them or at least beat them up.
Old 06-22-2003, 11:36 AM
MySunset350Z

Originally posted by Nissan350ZTT
I'm sorry but I don't understand why these little punks think they can do stuff and get away. If they try that crap with me, I am going to have a 9mm and a butterfly knife and shoot or stab them if they mess with me or my car, that's disrespectful. I know this sounds harsh but they should keep to their own business, besides I won't really shoot them, I would threaten them or at least beat them up.
i agree. these kids need to be smacked around a few times. i was able to get his plate number and find out the address of the owner. the kid was doing that in his parents car, either way lets just say i had my payback.

a police ticket and a bill for the damage
the damage total was around $200, but the damage was so tiny that i just pocketed the money.
im sure his parents smacked him around a few times for being such an idiot.
Old 06-22-2003, 11:18 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

with as much as you got back at them, i think it was worth it.
Old 06-23-2003, 10:28 AM
cbsuper

Why exactly would someone steal the badges off of your car? Unless they're hoping that the people whom they stole the badges from were going to buy them back.

I seriously hope that some riceboy doesn't buy them and slap them on his/her ride. Nobody can be that stupid. Then again, I do remember a time when there was a Ford Probe with a Honda VTEC sticker on it so anything's possible.
Old 06-23-2003, 03:53 PM
soupnazi1

Originally posted by MySunset350Z
i agree. these kids need to be smacked around a few times. i was able to get his plate number and find out the address of the owner. the kid was doing that in his parents car, either way lets just say i had my payback.

a police ticket and a bill for the damage
the damage total was around $200, but the damage was so tiny that i just pocketed the money.
im sure his parents smacked him around a few times for being such an idiot.
That's wicked. I love getting revenge.
Old 06-24-2003, 02:41 PM
90260Z

I'll take off the 350Z badge myself before those riceboys taking it. I know it would add about 50 HP to the 350Z wanabee ricemobile.

sean6tt, are you by the beach area?
Old 06-24-2003, 02:47 PM
sean6tt

WHERE U AT...IM IN RPV

When we gonna have a LA meet...??

Last edited by sean6tt; 06-24-2003 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-24-2003, 03:52 PM
kozik

kids collect stolen badges. like taking scalps. the Z is fairy new....so..a target.
Old 06-24-2003, 03:58 PM
90260Z

Thumbs up

sean6tt

I probably see your car going north on Hawthorne in the morning. I go south on Hawthorne toward Lomita every morning. Nice color!!!

Quick Reply: Badges Stolen!