Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SNEAK PEAK> almost done... progress pictures

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 06:12 AM
MUZZY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikie92102
I can tell you put time into that, but honestly, it doesn't do anything special for me. sorry
dont have to be sorry man. I build this car for me. and I was a voltron generation. I admit I was a bit hesitant when I did some prelimenary sketches and you all said negetive coments... but now that the car is almost complete, I couldnt be hapier. My hands still hurt from working on this car. The night b4 the show I was still cutting fenders with a bolt cutter.

The number one thing I love about the car is that I did it all myself with a help of a great bunch of friends. And there is just a unique satisfaction to that. I cant even tell you how much money I saved. But the one thing is I know so much about the car now and if there is a problem I know exactly what is wrong.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:26 AM
Driven1
Professional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would've NEVER imagined that I would like that and it would be to my taste, but I do.

Great Job man. You ever gonna make it down to the MD/VA area? I'd love to check it out in person. Keep some of us Mid-A guys in the loop for what shows you're going to attend. Two thumbs up man, impressive. I love to see builds like this where the people take the time to participate and make it their own with their hands. I did the same with mine, but haven't had all that much time unfortunately. There's ALOT of hours in that bad boy.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:39 AM
VO...
Administrator

Received 2,747 Likes on 1,836 Posts

Originally Posted by MUZZY

My fave pic. Looking sharp!
Old 02-20-2008, 07:42 AM
sluggoZ

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

A lot of hard work always pays off! Fabulous Job!
You should plan on coming to the 21st Internatonal ZCCA Convention, Sept 28th to Oct 3rd. www.ClevelandRockZ.com
Old 02-20-2008, 08:03 AM
saberphx

I really really really dont feel the black over fenders. Makes them look like they dont belong. All one color would have been really sick. Awesome wheel choice, They look good and I hate when people go widebody but dont run wider rims. What size tires are on those rims?
And I saw you post another picture of this car with a big......decal....thing.. going down the side of the car. I honestly think the car would look better stock than with THAT many colors and things going on with it.
If this car was all black or all red it would definitely be one of the hottest vrs.3 veilside Z I have seen but its With the new decal on it its in the same category as the Venom Z and the Batmobile new york blue veilside Z.
Just being honest...If you like it then thats all that matters, just my two cents.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:49 AM
taurran

What is that on the headlights?

Are those V's on the intercooler?

Maybe its just the pic, I can't tell.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:45 AM
MUZZY

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

those are vinyl, custom made w/ ninja star cut outs

the V is just the sun