Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Someone please tell me WHY?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 09:30 AM
Zivman

Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by mgtibbetts
WTF? Calling someone out? Did I say, "Who's car is this? You are Gay." No. This is a show car. Showcasing a company's attempt at something that just doesn't work visually. I think it's ugly and is changing the Z into something completely unrecognizable. I'm done. Go Farm Something.
Just curious what you gained by making this thread? You feel better about the parts you bought for your car? Did the owner of the car call you out on something? Cause if we discuss your car, I could post up a thread asking why would anyone put a stillen SC setup on a Z.....

Commenting about the farming... don't know what your getting at. I am sure you do something to earn money to support your lifestyle, so why are you bringing up mine?

Last edited by Zivman; 03-17-2008 at 09:33 AM.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:32 AM
Zivman

Originally Posted by AroundMyHorn
Ziv, I don't get how you are asking the OP to post his car. The OP made a thread calling out this rice-tastic mobile, which happens on the forum every other day. I don't know about you, but that car is really fking ugly. I don't care how much time and effort they put into it, it's ugly. Also, someone could post up pics of a stock z and it would make that car look bad so I don't understand your reasoning.

my reasoning is that the OP must really have something unbeleivable for him to think he is good enough to critisize somebody else's work. He can have an opinion all day long, I merely find it wrong to post up a thread about another person's car and rip on it.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:33 AM
taurran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Repost x1000
Old 03-17-2008, 09:35 AM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

lol, saw that a long time ago, expensive mod too
Old 03-17-2008, 09:48 AM
Z Tuned

geez, someone's on their mensies...
Old 03-17-2008, 09:59 AM
Conceyted

Originally Posted by Zivman
my reasoning is that the OP must really have something unbeleivable for him to think he is good enough to critisize somebody else's work. He can have an opinion all day long, I merely find it wrong to post up a thread about another person's car and rip on it.
Okay, since you can't seem to get it through your thick little head of yours I will put it in words you might be more likely to understand. No one gives a **** what you think, the OP is allowed to post whatever he wants as long as it follows the rules of the forum. We understand you find it "wrong to post up a thread about another person's car and rip on it" however if you look in this thread you did the same god damned thing. Just do yourself a favor and stop posting because you are doing NOTHING for your reputation on here nor are you making any sense whatsoever. Please go back under the rock where you were hiding. This happens all day long on my350z.com. Either live with it or leave.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Conceyted

blah blah blah ...I merely find it wrong to post up a thread about another person's car and rip on it.
IMHO a laughable attempt at FI...weak @ss SC setup, no tq, and yet costs a fair amount of dough. Then to add insult to injury, you are forced into running that ugly hood.

I guess the difference here is that you simply posted IN a thread and didn't create a brand new one of your own. Surely that makes it justifiable. Like I said, you're a TROLL.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:15 AM
Zivman

Originally Posted by Conceyted
Okay, since you can't seem to get it through your thick little head of yours I will put it in words you might be more likely to understand. No one gives a **** what you think, the OP is allowed to post whatever he wants as long as it follows the rules of the forum. We understand you find it "wrong to post up a thread about another person's car and rip on it" however if you look in this thread you did the same god damned thing. Just do yourself a favor and stop posting because you are doing NOTHING for your reputation on here nor are you making any sense whatsoever. Please go back under the rock where you were hiding. This happens all day long on my350z.com. Either live with it or leave.

Conceyted
Old 03-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Zivman

Originally Posted by Conceyted
. Please go back under the rock where you were hiding.
that rock is called the FI section...
Old 03-17-2008, 10:22 AM
Alfreds Z

It's life, just get over it

Quit bishing at the OP for posting and stating his opinion on the car and move on
Old 03-17-2008, 10:36 AM
AroundMyHorn

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You have proven what with this statement?

I said a STOCK car owner could talk chit about this car because it looks that bad. We are on a Z site. Most of the cars here are relatively stock. Also, my butthole after I take a chit looks better than that. You don't need to own a ugly car to recognize that.

Last edited by AroundMyHorn; 03-17-2008 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:26 AM
WhiteOnWhite350z

my350z is going to ****
Old 03-17-2008, 01:27 PM
ladyzed

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fern14
my350z is going to ****
lol
Old 03-17-2008, 01:50 PM
Alfreds Z

Originally Posted by AroundMyHorn
You have proven what with this statement?

I said a STOCK car owner could talk chit about this car because it looks that bad. We are on a Z site. Most of the cars here are relatively stock. Also, my butthole after I take a chit looks better than that. You don't need to own a ugly car to recognize that.
+1

The car is hideous.

The End