Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me with this

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2003, 06:12 PM
Street350ZTT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me with this

I need some help getting my car ready to show on the street and have heads turn. I want to put Veilside ver.3 body kit on it and then i need ideas for the engine and stuff.
Old 06-27-2003, 06:16 PM
guerojo

Default Re: Help me with this

Originally posted by Street350ZTT
I need some help getting my car ready to show on the street and have heads turn. I want to put Veilside ver.3 body kit on it and then i need ideas for the engine and stuff.

I would suggest you go to the member gallery and get ideas from all the members here. They have all put some cool mods on the cars.
Old 06-27-2003, 10:53 PM
micky

Default are you Z member?

Where in NJ?
Old 06-28-2003, 10:16 PM
micky

Default Here is answer to: Veilside body kit!

Veilside Version 3 package costs $4500. To install: At least min $2000 in the East coast. When you are done with the body kit, it will look beautiful. You will fall in love with the body kit. Here is bad side.

1. fiber glass breakes easy. Very easy! you will be very surprise. Paint chips? More than you think! SO many. I repainted 3 time fixed crack less than month. How much each time? Min $400 - $600. Especailly since I live in NJ, it gets worse.

2. Fixing a fiber glass? cost $$$!!!.

3. I can not park anywhere. Why? Because it's so out there. Feel good when other people are looking around my car. Just showing off ^^. A lot of attention but!!! Watch out. Too much attention is always not good.

4. You need get a coilover. After installing the body kits with a stock coilover, your car will have only 3.5 inches away from ground. (a pack of cigarette = 3.2inches) Got the idea?

Body kits fit perfectly. Direct bolt on, but it's very tight. Watch out. OH one very important thing. You have to make another " metal bracket" just for the front bumper. Why? I will expain more later if you get it.

If I had a chance to do it again, would I? No way man. Why? Fiber glass is too pain in a**. Oh besides Veilside uses very, very, very, very, very cheap quality fiber glass. I can not believe it. $4500 for very cheap quality? So disappointed.

Good luck on it.

Picture below: 1st time crack
Attached Thumbnails Help me with this-crack-1st.jpg  

Last edited by micky; 06-28-2003 at 10:23 PM.
Old 06-28-2003, 10:18 PM
micky

Default 3nd time cracked.

Got into an accident in the parking lot. How fast other car was going? Just tapped. Here is what happened.
Attached Thumbnails Help me with this-crack-2st.jpg