Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 03:34 PM
06z33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default what do you think?

I have a DBZ and I am getting a body kit next week. I have chosen the veilside 3 without the fender flares. Do you guys think its a bit much though? I will also be getting my wheels the same time as well...however I have stock suspension. Will that make the car look too high for that kit? anyone else have this body kit?
Old 04-13-2008, 03:37 PM
ni$mo350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think it will flow well... Fenders or not it's way too bulky/heavy. It's alright I suppose if it was a show car but it's just not practical. Also with the huge front and rear; not having the flares will make it look super long and skinny... Just my $.02 though. good luck and props for trying something different.Sometimes it works and sometimes not so much

EDIT: If you're dead set on widebody I would suggest finding a Mastergrade or the new Greddy is bonkers!!!!

Last edited by ni$mo350; 04-13-2008 at 03:41 PM.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:57 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by ni$mo350
I don't think it will flow well... Fenders or not it's way too bulky/heavy. It's alright I suppose if it was a show car but it's just not practical. Also with the huge front and rear; not having the flares will make it look super long and skinny... Just my $.02 though. good luck and props for trying something different.Sometimes it works and sometimes not so much

EDIT: If you're dead set on widebody I would suggest finding a Mastergrade or the new Greddy is bonkers!!!!
+1
Old 04-13-2008, 04:34 PM
06z33

I really dont want a widebody though...I just want a decent looking body kit. I really like the side of the veilside but if I do that I think I have to do the front and rear because I havent found anything else that would match. I am hoping it doesnt look to busy. I also want the car to stand out rather than blend in..granted the z stands out no matter what, there seems to be lots of them from where im from and I just want to set myself apart in a good way. thanks for the input
Old 04-13-2008, 05:02 PM
ni$mo350

Originally Posted by 06z33
I really dont want a widebody though...I just want a decent looking body kit. I really like the side of the veilside but if I do that I think I have to do the front and rear because I havent found anything else that would match. I am hoping it doesnt look to busy. I also want the car to stand out rather than blend in..granted the z stands out no matter what, there seems to be lots of them from where im from and I just want to set myself apart in a good way. thanks for the input

I reccomend getting a couple pics of your Z at different angles and posting in the PS section to chop the front/sides/rear on it without the flares to give you an idea or even just the sides with different front/rear... Just a thought...
Old 04-13-2008, 05:35 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Asuka or Mastergrade IMO
Old 04-16-2008, 04:30 AM
06z33

I kinda like the kit after seeing several pics from different angles. I just ordered it yesterday and should be in some time next week. I am also getting the wheels as well..either brand new axis matrix or volk gtc (i believe) used but with some minor curb rash. U guys think its worth it?