Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interior Modifications On Seats/Door Panels/Etc

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 08:19 AM
Whitey#1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior Modifications On Seats/Door Panels/Etc

now that my new 2008 350Z is on the way, i get to ask questions like this. as most know i was wanting the frost leather interior but couldnt find anything in a 2007 model. so, i had to choose the charcoal interior with the Silver Alloy exterior.

my question is, have any of you 350Zers ever had your interiors redone in a different shade? i believe there are some companies in Indianapolis that will redo the seats, door panels, carpet, roof, etc, in just about any color you want.

just wondering what everybody's opinion is, has anybody ever redone their interior, or perhaps seen others that have been redone?

Mike
Old 06-18-2008, 08:27 AM
z350boy
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Guys with frost interiors have swapped entire interiors with guys that have black interiors. That is one route you can take.
Another route you can take if you want the frost is to remove your interior pieces (i.e.center console, door panels, rear clip ( where the rear speakers are), etc) ; sell them and buy frost replacements. The dash would seem to be the biggest problem, you could replace the entire dash (and sell yours) OR have it color matched to the other pieces.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Whitey#1

Originally Posted by z350boy
Guys with frost interiors have swapped entire interiors with guys that have black interiors. That is one route you can take.
Another route you can take if you want the frost is to remove your interior pieces (i.e.center console, door panels, rear clip ( where the rear speakers are), etc) ; sell them and buy frost replacements. The dash would seem to be the biggest problem, you could replace the entire dash (and sell yours) OR have it color matched to the other pieces.
you can actually buy frost replacements for the console, door planels, rear clip? and can you buy a replacement for the entire dash?

if so, where does a guy go to buy these replacements?

Mike
Old 06-20-2008, 12:01 PM
Z04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Whitey#1
you can actually buy frost replacements for the console, door planels, rear clip? and can you buy a replacement for the entire dash?

if so, where does a guy go to buy these replacements?

Mike

same place you bought your car
Old 06-28-2008, 10:13 AM
BADASSTT

dude unless you buy a touring model with leather you wont find frost. cloth seats are not avalible in frost. And its a really big job and very costly to switch to frost. I have frost interior and the whole entire interior except for the front carpet is frost. So good luck find a more realistic mod to spend your money on and go on with your life. Deal with it black interior isnt that bad.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Z04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BADASSTT
dude unless you buy a touring model with leather you wont find frost. cloth seats are not avalible in frost. And its a really big job and very costly to switch to frost. I have frost interior and the whole entire interior except for the front carpet is frost. So good luck find a more realistic mod to spend your money on and go on with your life. Deal with it black interior isnt that bad.
he has been told this numerous times already, but it doesn't seem to sink in
Old 06-29-2008, 12:56 PM
TRYNALIVEPRO

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Z04
he has been told this numerous times already, but it doesn't seem to sink in
lol lmfao