Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Glow Pedals - pictures inside...

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2003, 12:39 AM
syf0n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would buy them but you didn't post how much hp they make @ the wheels???
Old 07-21-2003, 05:38 PM
afr0puff

Maybe if they were like KITTS pedals where the further you press the pedal, the more LEDs light up.
Old 07-21-2003, 06:33 PM
KhanMan

They are okay I saw something like that at pep boys for like 30 but in orage, blue, red and green.
Old 07-21-2003, 09:04 PM
syf0n

Originally posted by afr0puff
Maybe if they were like KITTS pedals where the further you press the pedal, the more LEDs light up.
yeah...and since your foot is covering them when they light up, the point is defeated!
Old 07-21-2003, 09:57 PM
silverstoned

I personally love RICE........in my bowl.
Old 07-22-2003, 12:17 AM
spextar

hey slexis200.. it looks like everyone just becomes FORMULA1 racer as soon as they get a 350z.. all they can talk about is how to save weight and how much hp to add, and I don't think even 1% of all these people talking big will ever see a track. If you want to save weight, why don't you cut your friggin head off??

Most poeple would buy a 350z primarily because of their transportation needs and then the fact that it is a good looking car and it matches their personalities... so what's the damn problem if someone thinks adding glow pedal cover is cool??

I don't understand why every damn mod would have to be performance related? Bunch of BS. and Syf0n, talking big about HP, how much HP does your stereo add to you car, huh?

slexis200, don't listen to these BS, I personally think it looks better than having nothing and if the glow is adjustable, I'd make it dimmer so that it goes with the rest of the light intensity in the car.
Old 07-22-2003, 12:53 AM
syf0n

Originally posted by spextar
hey slexis200.. it looks like everyone just becomes FORMULA1 racer as soon as they get a 350z.. all they can talk about is how to save weight and how much hp to add, and I don't think even 1% of all these people talking big will ever see a track. If you want to save weight, why don't you cut your friggin head off??

Most poeple would buy a 350z primarily because of their transportation needs and then the fact that it is a good looking car and it matches their personalities... so what's the damn problem if someone thinks adding glow pedal cover is cool??

I don't understand why every damn mod would have to be performance related? Bunch of BS. and Syf0n, talking big about HP, how much HP does your stereo add to you car, huh?

slexis200, don't listen to these BS, I personally think it looks better than having nothing and if the glow is adjustable, I'd make it dimmer so that it goes with the rest of the light intensity in the car.
Good god, you are ignorant. If you followed this thread at all, you'd know the only reason I made that comment was because it's a ricey mod and typically ricers throw out the "10HP per sticker" mentality so I made the joke.

As for less than 1% of the users here going to a track, wrong you are! This is an enthusiast forum. It isn't mandatory to sign up here if you own a 350Z. That having been said, the majority of the people on this forum who care about power adders like exhaust, headers, etc. Do them for a REASON. They want the power for competition use. If you would bother to open your eyes and read around here instead of making "points" with no factual basis, you'd see tons of threads about drag, SCCA, and road course racing and how various forum members are doing in those events.

In conclusion, stop being belligerent. There's a name I'd like to call you, but the forum would censor it...however I will tell you that it rhymes with "gashole"
Old 07-22-2003, 04:47 AM
Super22LL

I wouldn't even THINK of putting something like that on my car. If I was 16...maybe...but not now. I think the erector set wings, the coffee can exhaust and all the other bolt on junk look utterly stupid. We all paid north of $30K for our cars, let's not make them look cheap.
Old 07-22-2003, 04:59 AM
POWERZ

I thought this thread was going to be a joke....
Old 07-22-2003, 07:15 AM
old_s13

Excessive wiring, which the car already has too much of anyway.
Old 07-23-2003, 12:13 AM
joust75

pedal covers seem like a silly idea to me. Especially the ones with the drilled holes. They are just very poserish. Most 350zs sold have drilled pedals that look sweet. I dont know why anyone would cover them with these.
Old 07-23-2003, 03:54 PM
dreamznblu

the drilled aluminum pedals dont come w/ the base model, that is why ppl are looking to add aftermarket. The problem is; aftermarket pedals dont fit well because of the curved bracket on the brake pedal. On top of that, the gas pedal can't be replaced, you can cover it, but replacing it w/ anything aftermarket is a waste. I wasted hours trying to get the brake pedal lined up and $60 on ichibahn pedals that look trashy. My 2 cents? Go w/ the factory replacement pedals.
Old 07-24-2003, 04:42 AM
POWERZ

Originally posted by dreamznblu
My 2 cents? Go w/ the factory replacement pedals.
Old 07-24-2003, 10:11 PM
KhanMan

if you like them go head then
Old 07-25-2003, 09:30 AM
VQ35DES

Originally posted by Phatmitzu
looks cute. But not for me.

Mark

exactly, it looks cute.
Old 07-25-2003, 10:35 AM
nwind21

Originally posted by dreamznblu
the drilled aluminum pedals dont come w/ the base model, that is why ppl are looking to add aftermarket. The problem is; aftermarket pedals dont fit well because of the curved bracket on the brake pedal. On top of that, the gas pedal can't be replaced, you can cover it, but replacing it w/ anything aftermarket is a waste. I wasted hours trying to get the brake pedal lined up and $60 on ichibahn pedals that look trashy. My 2 cents? Go w/ the factory replacement pedals.
My Razo's went on just perfectly. Although you're right the gas pedal you can't remove the pedal itself since you need to use it to mount the new one.

Did you take off the rubber thing off the brake and clutch? underneath is a flat black metal stub that you can clip to. The "aluminum" pedals is just a rubber sleeve that fits over the pedal assembly.
Old 09-30-2004, 12:31 PM
Dissident

Originally posted by syf0n
yeah...and since your foot is covering them when they light up, the point is defeated!
Not when KITT is driving! It's not covered up then. Heh, maybe I'll wire up some LEDs inder my stock pedals
Old 09-30-2004, 12:35 PM
mdacko

where the hell did this come from?
Old 09-30-2004, 01:03 PM
yobri
350Z-holic

Originally posted by mdacko
where the hell did this come from?
Wow, the resurrection of a thread last posted to well OVER a year ago

And no on the pedals. Don't want to burn the bottoms of my feet
Old 09-30-2004, 01:30 PM
Dissident

Originally posted by yobri
Wow, the resurrection of a thread last posted to well OVER a year ago

And no on the pedals. Don't want to burn the bottoms of my feet
Hey, here you go!! I am so getting these!

Quick Reply: Glow Pedals - pictures inside...