Old 07-27-2003, 07:06 PM
jckolnturn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in NY on Long Island
Old 11-29-2003, 08:45 AM
ATD1

Hey guys...

First I would like to thank jckolnturn for starting this thread. Its always nice to hear how much you're appreciated anfd that good customer service goes a long way.

Second I just want to mention that if anyone is looking for a similar design we also now have blue suede which is darker than the pacific blue leather and will match a little better, but it is suede not leather. Just wanted you all to know.

Anyone interested in our leather can check out my thread anytime by clicking on the link below...

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....0&pagenumber=1

Thanks again for the support!

James...ATD Online

Last edited by ATD1; 11-29-2003 at 08:47 AM.
Old 11-29-2003, 12:26 PM
drew703

jckolntrn -

Seats look GREAT!

I think the exact style you got is perfect, in fact you have now forced to add another item to the never-ending wish list for my baby

btw - sorry, but when you said $500 is that for each set or both?

thanks

Enjoy them man, they're hot!

-drew

Last edited by drew703; 11-29-2003 at 12:30 PM.
Old 11-29-2003, 04:57 PM
350ed
Professional

It's for both seats.
Old 05-21-2004, 06:21 PM
overlord tom

Originally posted by dreamznblu
I like that better than Slay's actually. I think it looks more crisp and classy. I remember seeing his b4 and I wasn't too thrilled w/ the Z logos. Just my opinion though, to each his own.
I actually like the Z logos. I didn't see the option for that logo on the Katzkin site. I would have placed them on the back of the seats and not the headrests though. Can never have enough Z's!

So my big question. Are the seats more cushioney? The stock ones for me are a little too firm. Especially the sides.
Old 05-22-2004, 04:38 AM
Reggi914

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those seats look great, its brings everything together very well.
Old 05-22-2004, 10:22 AM
BENJ-AMG
Banned

Originally posted by ATD1
Hey guys...

First I would like to thank jckolnturn for starting this thread. Its always nice to hear how much you're appreciated anfd that good customer service goes a long way.

Second I just want to mention that if anyone is looking for a similar design we also now have blue suede which is darker than the pacific blue leather and will match a little better, but it is suede not leather. Just wanted you all to know.

Anyone interested in our leather can check out my thread anytime by clicking on the link below...

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....0&pagenumber=1

Thanks again for the support!

James...ATD Online
Hey James, I live in Nashville and I am dying to get my seats done. Can you give me some info for my area? I have tried to email the rep for TN through the Katzkin site but the email is down. Please get back to me with a local installer's information so I can get this done!!
Old 05-22-2004, 12:26 PM
ATD1

Originally posted by BENJ-AMG
Hey James, I live in Nashville and I am dying to get my seats done. Can you give me some info for my area? I have tried to email the rep for TN through the Katzkin site but the email is down. Please get back to me with a local installer's information so I can get this done!!

No problem....just need your zip code.

James...ATD Online
Old 05-22-2004, 01:01 PM
BENJ-AMG
Banned

No problem....just need your zip code.

James...ATD Online
Awesome. Its 37072. Thanks James!
Old 05-23-2004, 07:58 AM
ATD1

Awesome. Its 37072. Thanks James!
INSTALLERS NEAREST TO ZIP CODE 37072 ARE:

AUTO MODIFICATION
207 RIVERHILLS DRIVE #121
NASHVILLE, TN 37210
(615) 885-6680
(615) 885-6834 (FAX)

AUTO AIR SOUND-NASHVILLE
2600 GRISSOM DR.
NASHVILLE, TN 37204
(615) 242-5532
615.242.3450 (FAX)

James...ATD Online
Old 05-23-2004, 10:24 PM
BENJ-AMG
Banned

Thanks, James. As soon as my audio system is finished I am gettin the seats done. Do you have any pics of the medium red leather other than the color swatch? I am thinking of doing a deep blood red with black inserts but would really like to see a finished example to make sure the red is the hue I have in mind. If you could post a pic it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 05-24-2004, 10:09 AM
BENJ-AMG
Banned

Oh, and price too... medium red with black perforated inserts and black stitching. How much will that be plus shipping?
Old 05-24-2004, 01:59 PM
ATD1

Oh, and price too... medium red with black perforated inserts and black stitching. How much will that be plus shipping?
That kit would cost you $535 shipped. Below is a pic of a Subaru WRX that we did and its just black with the regular "red" instead of the medium red. Also below is a pic of a Maxima with black and "medium red" centers. Medium red is more like a maroon color. You could always visit a local Katzkin installer and check out the color swatches. Hopefully the pics will help you decide.

James...ATD Online

Last edited by ATD1; 05-24-2004 at 02:01 PM.
Old 05-24-2004, 02:54 PM
BENJ-AMG
Banned

In that 1st pic the red is TOO red, and in the second pic that is just straight up maroon. I am interested in a dark red, several shades deeper than the bright red on the Subaru. Maybe I will just go with Maize and be done with it THanks a bunch James!
Old 05-24-2004, 03:09 PM
ATD1

In that 1st pic the red is TOO red, and in the second pic that is just straight up maroon. I am interested in a dark red, several shades deeper than the bright red on the Subaru. Maybe I will just go with Maize and be done with it THanks a bunch James!
Yeah actually the medium red and the maroon are only a shade or 2 apart. I like the the Maize idea anyway....it really stands out and it fits the cars personality. Let me know whenever you're ready.

James...ATD Online
Old 05-24-2004, 04:22 PM
BENJ-AMG
Banned

Absolutely.
Old 05-27-2004, 12:35 PM
BENJ-AMG
Banned

Hey James, sorry to keep buggin you man, but I think I have finally decided on a color scheme and want your advice about something. I want to get the seats done in pumpkin or maize with grey inserts that match the silverstone paint. Which color grey is the best match for Silverstone? Also, how much would this run me? I want the inserts to be perforated. Thanks.
Old 05-27-2004, 05:37 PM
ATD1

Hey James, sorry to keep buggin you man, but I think I have finally decided on a color scheme and want your advice about something. I want to get the seats done in pumpkin or maize with grey inserts that match the silverstone paint. Which color grey is the best match for Silverstone? Also, how much would this run me? I want the inserts to be perforated. Thanks.
Well without actually comparing color swatches to the Silverstone I really can't say for sure but as for pricing...thats a different story. You see the color pumpkin is only available as leather and not vinyl which means the kit has to be 100% leahter and that adds an addtional $150 to the price so its basically gonna cost you...

$685 (pumpkin) or $$535 (maize)...shipped

The standard leather kits are full leather seating surface and vinyl sides and back, but of course the vinyl is extremely high quality and looks exactly like the leather so no one can tell the difference. In fact all factory leather kits are done in this same fashion and its just to ensure a better fit and finish. But if you go pumpkin you'll have a 100% leather seat and thats not bad either...tough decision. Maybe visit a local Katzkin dealer and compare the grey color swatches to see what goes best with the paint.

James...ATD Online
Old 05-27-2004, 08:18 PM
BENJ-AMG
Banned

Well without actually comparing color swatches to the Silverstone I really can't say for sure but as for pricing...thats a different story. You see the color pumpkin is only available as leather and not vinyl which means the kit has to be 100% leahter and that adds an addtional $150 to the price so its basically gonna cost you...

$685 (pumpkin) or $$535 (maize)...shipped

The standard leather kits are full leather seating surface and vinyl sides and back, but of course the vinyl is extremely high quality and looks exactly like the leather so no one can tell the difference. In fact all factory leather kits are done in this same fashion and its just to ensure a better fit and finish. But if you go pumpkin you'll have a 100% leather seat and thats not bad either...tough decision. Maybe visit a local Katzkin dealer and compare the grey color swatches to see what goes best with the paint.

Yeah thats a hard choice to make. Fortunately I have a month or two to make up my mine. Thanks alot!

James...ATD Online
Old 05-27-2004, 09:32 PM
rodH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks very good. Usually aftermarket leather I have seen looks all poofy and like crap. This is one of the best jobs I have seen, very tight and solid.

Quick Reply: My new katskin seats