thats a nice hood
Old 11-08-2003, 02:25 PM
havabooz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

o well...nothings perfect
Old 11-08-2003, 02:26 PM
LeighJr

Still not sure which body kit your refering too?? I hope its not the Wald one! I talked to some guys from japan and they told me the three best fitting aero kits for any cars were the Junction Produce, the Wald , and the G-corp . I really hope we arn't gonna compare a $4000 kevlar body kit to some $200 knockoff we see on civics . Let me know what you guys think about the wald kit as sar as personal experience either working with it seeing it in person, as well as installing or painting one. it would be a great help.
Old 11-08-2003, 02:32 PM
LeighJr

Ultimateone :
Thats your friend. any way you can put me in touch with him I have some questions about how they did the bumper, His car looks clean, I'm supprised we don't see more of his car around, what else has he done?
Old 11-08-2003, 05:50 PM
Ultimateone

Originally posted by LeighJr
Ultimateone :
Thats your friend. any way you can put me in touch with him I have some questions about how they did the bumper, His car looks clean, I'm supprised we don't see more of his car around, what else has he done?
He has done mostly BMW's, Benz'z and Audi's and has started doing a few JDM cars as of late. He runs www.Tuningwerkscompetition.com
Old 11-08-2003, 06:33 PM
LeighJr

Hey , Everyone check that site out there are some tight cars, I will be sure to try and contact him or if you can pm me with the contact info I will call him
Old 11-08-2003, 10:17 PM
rodH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Sup

why is there so much freakin confusion??

Guys, Look at just below the front reflector, the STOCK car goes in slightly concave in shape, this kit covers a bit of the reflector BUT also does NOT go in with the concave contour of the car, it goes STRAIGHT, also the fit around the rear part where the lip raps around the front wheels well doesn't fit right either.
Old 11-08-2003, 10:21 PM
rodH

now look at the rear, it fits over part of the rear reverse light, where it is recessed.
also you are just throwing another random horizontal line in the middle of the bumper, it screws up the lines and the continuity and flow.
maybe this is why I favor the nismo kit more, it doesn't simply go over the excisting body panel and create more lines and confusion, BUT it extends it without changing the lines

Last edited by rodH; 11-08-2003 at 10:25 PM.
Old 11-08-2003, 10:54 PM
Ralphus

Originally posted by rodH
why is there so much freakin confusion??

Guys, Look at just below the front reflector, the STOCK car goes in slightly concave in shape, this kit covers a bit of the reflector BUT also does NOT go in with the concave contour of the car, it goes STRAIGHT, also the fit around the rear part where the lip raps around the front wheels well doesn't fit right either.
Maybe people don't WANT to see it! That's the only thing I can think of, because both things you've pointed out stick out like a sore thumb....
Old 11-08-2003, 11:23 PM
rodH

Originally posted by Ralphus
Maybe people don't WANT to see it! That's the only thing I can think of, because both things you've pointed out stick out like a sore thumb....
maybe I am not the one that gets it, I have read some brochures on cars and how a particular car decreased the gaps in the body panels by 1/3 for this next year (not talking Z), and things like that and then we have some body kits that actually add more lines and overlay the current body panels, breaking up the lines.

the lip on the Nismo kit does NOT do this, the Lip for a BMW E46 does NOT do this, the kit for a Porsche GT2/3 does NOT do this, the kits for the AMG cars do NOT do this. am I (and Ralphus) the only ones that see this? (btw, I couldn't careless if it is a $4000 kit, a pair of 24" chromies cost more than stock wheels, but does that make them automatically "better"?)
Old 11-09-2003, 10:15 AM
LeighJr

There isn't alot of confusion its just me that was confused. Your right about many things. I agree that some japanese companys have a different idea of what looks good! I want to buy a kit that is a little different than everyone else. as far as changing the body lines. I see what you mean about adding a line through the rear bumper not sure about the skirts and lip though it looks to me like the nismo kit has a few more lines. especially on the side skirts the lips are about equal. as far as the $4000 comment , I was just saying after all the money I put into the car the last thing I want to do is roll up to another Z at a stoplight and see my same bodykit! or worse a knock off of my bodykit.
this link below has some good shots of the nismo kit I think it looks pretty good. maybe I'll pick one up just to see how it looks and compare it to the wald.
lates

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2441937124
Old 11-09-2003, 10:20 AM
LeighJr

one more thing I was looking at the Nismo kit again if you got it would you have to remove your splashguards?
Old 11-09-2003, 10:24 AM
LeighJr

havabooz:
not messin with you here did you give any thought to painting your rear splashguards the same as the V1 kit your car looks sweet I think it match the smoke lights and the wing really nicely.
nice job
Old 12-06-2003, 10:36 PM
LeighJr

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....0&pagenumber=9
Old 12-07-2003, 05:36 AM
Traffic

Great looking aerokit. Definitely worth getting.
Old 12-23-2003, 10:29 PM
LeighJr

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....&pagenumber=10
Old 12-23-2003, 11:44 PM
ZRAYGO

The kit looks nothing like the one on the wald website. or to get a better idea of what the kit looks like on the japan version z, goto www.intensepower.com and click on the nissan and then goto 350z and aero kit and look at the wald kit. They made that Z look off the chain. But as I have stated before......the INGs+1 half body kit with the full wing. There arent too many people here in the states with that kit adn the lines look very smooth. go check it out and let me know what you think.