Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

370z side markers on 350z

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 09:36 AM
james-z33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 370z side markers on 350z

ive installed all the wires and ran the lights to the parkin lights and now they are not workin ive checked all fuses and not one blown...... now i get in my car today and the turn signals on my dash dont light up and my parkin lights dont come on.... theres only two wires comin out of the parkin lights i dont get how i could mess this up any ideas??????????????????????????? ive disconnected the connector from the parkin light to thre side marker an lights still dont work?
Old 10-05-2009, 10:29 AM
GT-Z

something shorted. check the harness were the light's run into...
Old 10-05-2009, 10:14 PM
SoldzMyZ

check the fuse box under the dask by drivers side kick panel and the other fuse box under the hood by the battery area. happens to me when I am working on my old car and twice on the z. I'm guessing you did not disconnect the battery when you were working on it? That happens to me when I don't do that LOL

post pics when you are done with the finish product.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Al Kapwned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its your flux capacitor.
Old 10-19-2009, 05:42 PM
redzlove

haha its not your flux capacitor but that would be a fun swap...i have actually done this swap and its easy...you just have to get the wires right at first...because it sounds like a fuse somewhere in 1 of 3 boxes...a fuse can only hold the crossed wire for so long before it blows...i connected mine to the turn signal on a quick disconnect so if i had to remove the headlight i could without an issue. it took me 2 hours to cut holes shim an mount them an as i said NO PROBLEMS at all...it has to be your wires! double check BOTH sets of wires because it is one complete circut! And its not an l.e.d. issue because mine works perfectly but since its an led an not a bulb it is a crisp flash were as the bulb pulses more or less....lookss weird at first but it grows on ya!