Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting

New Ings+1 vented hood, Balsarini front bumper, Bride (Brix) seats, Volks and more...

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2003 | 09:36 AM
Giovanni B

Default New Ings+1 vented hood, Balsarini front bumper, Bride (Brix) seats, Volks and more...

I just got the new Ings+1 Vented hood (similar to Top Secret Hood). It is the best quality ive seen on a hood- super clean and smooth, black gel coat on top and on the bottom with a built in hood latch. I installed it on my Super Black Z and it almost looks like it is already painted (Ill post pictures before and after it goes to the body shop). The Balsarini bumper is currently getting painted. Its black FRP and fits great. Im going to finish the look with a Central 20 rear bumper and side skirts (coming soon). The Bride seats have been in the car for about four months now and are a huge improvement compared to stock.. The car is rolling on Bronze TE's w/ JIC coilovers, exhaust, and y-pipe, etc.. I will post pictures tomorrow or the next day (just waiting to borrow a digital camera).. ..Giovanni..