Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Final look orange 350z!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 08:39 AM
LLL'sZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nothing special just pretty plain
Kenetix SSV,stillen headers,testpipes,boral dual,25mm ichibas,SuperAdvans PC BLACK,flat black overlay roof,smoked tails/heads overlaid,Injen short ram w/aem dry filter. suspension to follow oh and the alpine system i installed. Nismo GT TI ****.
05' Performance Chrome silver. i call her ZEEBO! thanks for asking.
haven't gotten to the black burger in the back yet sorry! will do soon tho!
Old 02-26-2010, 08:40 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LLL'sZ
wow, foreign Z's are so ......F&F! Did they just get the movie released there about 10 yrs to late?
That's a ton of money to drop on a pricey car to make it look worse. Bright Orange? really.....wow.....(shakes head in disapointment)
umm isn't this OEM solar orange? 07-08?
Old 02-26-2010, 08:41 AM
Reality350

Kenetix SSV,stillen headers,testpipes,boral dual,25mm ichibas,SuperAdvans PC BLACK,flat black overlay roof,smoked tails/heads overlaid,Injen short ram w/aem dry filter. suspension to follow oh and the alpine system i installed. Nismo GT TI ****.
05' Performance Chrome silver. i call her ZEEBO! thanks for asking.
...dude.. you should not be pointing fingers.. -blacked out tail's and reflectors...
-Wait, are those oem wheels painted black?
Old 02-26-2010, 08:42 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by Reality350
umm isn't this OEM solar orange? 07-08?
Christ i sure hope not! That is ricer orange. I see a hot pink one rolling around Tampa so to each their own.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:44 AM
LLL'sZ

...dude.. you should not be pointing fingers.. -blacked out tail's and reflectors...
-Wait, are those oem wheels painted black?
well i like the dark on chrome silver look and you must not be to bright or can't read either or i guess. Super Advans? plus losers PAINT rims winners POWDER COAT, not sure but i think new the were around 3-4K get a clue homie. The dark goes with my theme. Post your pics bud. friggin' canuks......

Last edited by LLL'sZ; 02-26-2010 at 08:46 AM.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:48 AM
Reality350

well i like the dark on chrome silver look and you must not be to bright or can't read either or i guess. Super Advans? not sure but i think new the were around 3-4K get a clue homie. The dark goes with my theme. Post your pics bud. friggin' canuks......
A clue?!
My bad noob.. I didn't read your sig.
LoL@ Advans for $4k..
-Perhaps if you ordered the proper size/offset for the advan's.. you would not need the cheap *** Ichiba spacers...

Regardless,
The F&F comment obviously extended to yourself as well.....

Edit: Read the sig noob.. sold both my z's..
Old 02-26-2010, 08:51 AM
LLL'sZ

A clue?!
My bad noob.. I didn't read your sig.
LoL@ Advans for $4k..
-Perhaps if you ordered the proper size/offset for the advan's.. you would not need the cheap *** Ichiba spacers...

Regardless,
The F&F comment obviously extended to yourself as well.....

Edit: Read the sig noob.. sold both my z's..
then get a life and go elsewhere? How is that F&F? by the way? I don't have the 1500.00 for 06+ headlights and the dark looks great on the *** end.
The rims were on the car when my mom who died of cancer bought them and i powdercoated them black and added the CHEAPASS spacers? to them to sit flush? Everyone seems to love my car so you really don't offend me.
I looked those rims up and with decent tires they are about that cost. True story!
Noob that's funny, and original canuk!
Old 02-26-2010, 08:54 AM
max-hid

You drive the z around the DR?!?!!... no wonder you are cracking all the CF on your kit....
-Where in the DR, are you?..
i live in santo domingo..
Old 02-26-2010, 08:56 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by max-hid
is that OEM orange sir?
Old 02-26-2010, 08:57 AM
Reality350

Originally Posted by max-hid
Wow, congrats man.. I love Santo Domingo!!!!
I would be shocked if I saw your z, while visiting...

FYI- If you see a canadian standing over your z taking pics, mid march.. that will be me!
-As stated by some.. the hood takes away from the flow of the double hump.. and that RB gap is killing me!
Old 02-26-2010, 09:11 AM
cheshirecat79

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The OP's car looks better than yours, fyi.

Thanks for posting the pictures.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:17 AM
LLL'sZ

Originally Posted by cheshirecat79

Like I said to each his own and i think you are just tying to goat me into getting upset, which isn't going to happen. Anyone that feels that bright orange eye soar is cleaner or nicer than mine has 0 taste in life. I mean really orange Z's on the wheels? Please maybe the aren't so smart in the DR but anyone who's anyone knows it's a Z why advertise it even more? Adding Z's to you Z is just silly. I can't wait to get mine off the back.
What exactly do you like about his car? the color? the wheels ? the tight fitting body kit?
please be more specific sir, maybe i'll change everything i've ever liked and rice mine out too? I'm sure i can get some bright silver paint to accent my shitty super avans and a huge ugly non fitting body kit.....any suggestions please let them fly!
Old 02-26-2010, 09:20 AM
LLL'sZ

Am i a super fan of the Advans no not really but my mom loved them and it's a way to keep a part of her close to me. We were going to PC them this year with her income tax but she passed in august. it's more than a car it's a tribute that's whey the gay flowers stay on the window. My wife and I got them for her in Maui when we got married and she loved them..me not so much.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:28 AM
cheshirecat79

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Like I said to each his own and i think you are just tying to goat me into getting upset, which isn't going to happen. Anyone that feels that bright orange eye soar is cleaner or nicer than mine has 0 taste in life. I mean really orange Z's on the wheels? Please maybe the aren't so smart in the DR but anyone who's anyone knows it's a Z why advertise it even more? Adding Z's to you Z is just silly. I can't wait to get mine off the back.
What exactly do you like about his car? the color? the wheels ? the tight fitting body kit?
please be more specific sir, maybe i'll change everything i've ever liked and rice mine out too? I'm sure i can get some bright silver paint to accent my shitty super avans and a huge ugly non fitting body kit.....any suggestions please let them fly!

- "Bright orange eye soar" is descriptive of two different OEM Nissan paint schemes. Alluding that his choice of color is in any way "F&F" is the same as saying that your color is rice as hell.

- I've made my likes and dislikes known earlier in the thread- no need to restate them here

- People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones (and shouldn't black our their taillights when condemning someone else's choices)

Am i a super fan of the Advans no not really but my mom loved them and it's a way to keep a part of her close to me. We were going to PC them this year with her income tax but she passed in august. it's more than a car it's a tribute that's whey the gay flowers stay on the window. My wife and I got them for her in Maui when we got married and she loved them..me not so much.
That's super, I guess, but this thread isn't about your dead mom. Either give the OP some real feedback instead of babbling about things you think you know or don't post at all.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:45 AM
max-hid

your car is gOod for your taste but here in dominican republic my z is the most amazing...every day people do me signs to stop and look it..even people driving porsche here stay looking at my car because they say to me that the porshe is a good car but mine is the only one here...
Old 02-26-2010, 10:03 AM
themadhatterxxx

Originally Posted by cheshirecat79

Old 02-26-2010, 10:24 AM
JEKL

well i like the dark on chrome silver look and you must not be to bright or can't read either or i guess.
If you are going to question someone's intelligence, make sure you know how to put a sentence together correctly.

Post your pics bud. friggin' canuks......
Just giving you a heads up, it would be in your best interest to not ask that of cheshirecat79.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:30 AM
vex008

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

thread a little while back said its lambo orange.
color is a matter of taste - think rice depends on how far you go with the color but that is just my opinion.
still not a fan of the wheel style but they look better than before - could have done with out the orange detail on the wheels though.
hood is a bit busy.
Would black out the badges and remove chrome license plate border.
Looks good otherwise.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:48 AM
zerostyle

man yall get off subject quick...car looks great!!! but i agree on the hood, something that flows more or a little more subtle would be better...and maybe smoked tail's/reflectors. thats what "I" would do, cuz it fits the color scheme.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:59 AM
max-hid

i decide to go with gt3 orange because is a flat color not pearl...and for the hood and rims i like it so much..it the favorite thing of my car for me..i respect the opinios of everyone...

Quick Reply: Final look orange 350z!