Old 05-25-2010, 08:46 AM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ahhhhhhhh!
Old 05-25-2010, 09:01 AM
Carlos8183

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
Que feo!! I have a carbon Evo-R until my Varis finally makes it from Japan... the Evo-R fits very nicely.
Do you have a picture of yours?
Old 05-25-2010, 09:31 AM
Carlos8183

What do you guys think about this one then?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04...Q5fAccessories

do you guys know where I can get this besides ebay?
Old 05-25-2010, 09:52 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by Carlos8183

That's a Nismo V2 replica. There is one for sale in the classifieds now. Much better choice, but be careful with cheap replicas. Sometimes the fitment is so bad that by the time you pay to make it fit right you would have been better off buying thr real one.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:30 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Do you have a picture of yours?
My Varis still hasnt arrived.. this is an Evo-R. Its a Mines knock off but it uses predrilled points for the install. I didnt have to trim anything.. I was told the Evo-R and the Mines units are both made from the same manufactor. I dont know how much of that is true but the fitment was amazing. I picked mine up for $500.00 shipped.. dont ask how much my Varis was.
Attached Thumbnails Front lip.-dsc_0029.jpg  
Old 05-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Nemo7

get a replica Veilside lip or evo-R lip
thats just my 2 cents
Old 05-25-2010, 08:20 PM
TehkMob

This is the REAL version of that lip. Its called Style king. If your gunna get it get the real version.

And F*** what their opinions are.
1. its your car.
2. Dont get the same **** everyone else already has.

Be original, If you like it then get it. Be yourself. This is the most over critical place there is to ask about your Z. you will ALWAYS get the same answers. Its ugly, its rice blah blah blah. Be you, f*** everyone.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:59 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

^Even on that highly modified Z it looks weird.

OP, look here for your next lip:

https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-363/
Old 05-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Originally Posted by TehkMob
This is the REAL version of that lip. Its called Style king. If your gunna get it get the real version.

And F*** what their opinions are.
1. its your car.
2. Dont get the same **** everyone else already has.

Be original, If you like it then get it. Be yourself. This is the most over critical place there is to ask about your Z. you will ALWAYS get the same answers. Its ugly, its rice blah blah blah. Be you, f*** everyone.
So says the guy not to listen to us rather to listen to YOU... He's going to pay an *** load for a Style King. He asked for an opinion, we the community gave him one. So stop being all but hurt... OP I would strongly suggest that if you are interested in such a lip keep this in mind and I speak from experience.

93 Lexus SC300 5-speed... Wald front Lip... DESTROYED
92 Honda Del Sol... Authentic Mugen Lip... DESTROYED
92 Honda Civic Hatch... Authentic Spoon lip... DESTROYED

Those were all my previous daily drivers with expensive front lips... all gone and the Mugen/Spoon were not replaceable. My Z is not my daily hence the Varis purchase, my daily ops has been handed to my Toyota Yaris with a cool license plate frame. Keep that in mind before you listen to cranky pants here.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:58 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

^Well said brominator.

+1 on everything
Old 05-25-2010, 11:04 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Why thank you sir.. Hey to answer a question from a long time ago in regards to the Miami Mile coverage.. the 199mph Supra was the red one in the pics. OP apologies for the thread jack.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:42 AM
TehkMob

My suggestion to get the real version of the lip was BECAUSE, the replicas look more... "bubbly" compared to the real version, And if it's painted right it doesnt look bad. I'm saying he cam here for opinions, but to tell him NO and to get something else that YOU like is f'd up. It was the OP's first choice, so it stands out to him. The OP likes it. He didnt ask if it looked good, he asked about purchasing the lip from Ebay and fitment.
I just get irritated when I go into a thread like this and the first million reponses are, "ugly" "rice" "get this instead" blah blah blah.... We supposed to give support, not bash everything that everyone asks about.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:49 AM
Ruthless18x

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

My suggestion to get the real version of the lip was BECAUSE, the replicas look more... "bubbly" compared to the real version, And if it's painted right it doesnt look bad. I'm saying he cam here for opinions, but to tell him NO and to get something else that YOU like is f'd up. It was the OP's first choice, so it stands out to him. The OP likes it. He didnt ask if it looked good, he asked about purchasing the lip from Ebay and fitment.
I just get irritated when I go into a thread like this and the first million reponses are, "ugly" "rice" "get this instead" blah blah blah.... We supposed to give support, not bash everything that everyone asks about.
If you are going to make positive comments, be nice to people, and care about others opinions, you joined the wrong forum.

If you want to help and support retards, they have forums for that as well.

Last edited by Ruthless18x; 05-26-2010 at 04:51 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:10 AM
1GR8350Z

Originally Posted by Ruthless18x
If you are going to make positive comments, be nice to people, and care about others opinions, you joined the wrong forum.

If you want to help and support retards, they have forums for that as well.
You got that right.

The funny thing about those other forums is that they are boring and don't have near as much information.

Whats so wrong with being honest and nor sugarcoating the truth. I personally hate seeing misinformed people "ricing out" a beautiful car. So what are we supposed to do, not make suggestions. If I was asking about this lip I would hope the community was honest with me before I riced my Z out. I consider this to be support.

Here we see that the OP has obviously only been looking on ebay for parts and may have not seen many of the much better looking lips out there. I personally would hate myself if I bought this lip and later saw many of the lips that have been suggested to him.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 05-26-2010 at 05:12 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:07 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

So again... stop being butt hurt about it. I love reading the "what do you think of this" or "should I posts" b/c theyre usally newer/younger Z owners making their rides look like chit that they end up regretting but every so often there's a legit one... this thread wasnt one of them.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:43 AM
Carlos8183

Thank you all for you opinions and feedback.

I want my Z to have a nice flow and maybe Ill pick up the Nismo V2 pretty soon.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:47 AM
1GR8350Z

Thank you all for you opinions and feedback.

I want my Z to have a nice flow and maybe Ill pick up the Nismo V2 pretty soon.
Good call. If you are wanting to go with a replica, then check out ShineAuto. They are a vendor here and have a good reputation for fitment and quality.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Carlos8183

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
Good call. If you are wanting to go with a replica, then check out ShineAuto. They are a vendor here and have a good reputation for fitment and quality.
do you have a link for him?
Old 05-26-2010, 10:33 AM
3m wol8

do you have a link for him?
http://www.shineautoproject.com/

Quick Reply: Front lip.