Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Center Grille Piece on 2006+ Bumper

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 02:14 PM
pfregeolle

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Center Grille Piece on 2006+ Bumper

Hey guys, I just hit a deer 2 weeks ago and my car has been in the shop. I lucked out and I'm getting a new bumper which I already needed anyways, a new headlight, 2007+ hood, and fender etc etc.

Anyways, I asked the auto body shop not to drill the holes in the bumper or put the license plate bracket on the new bumper. But just stopped by the shop today to check on progress. Would have had the car back today except they missed one piece that they're overnighting so I should have the car back tomorrow. Regardless, now that the license plate bracket is not going to be on there, the center piece of the upper grilled is blank. I know that Nissan makes a cover for it because I've seen cars with them before, but the guy at the body shop said he couldn't figure out what piece it is, and wasn't sure where he could find it. Long story short, now I'M trying to find this piece so I don't have a goofy looking front grille. I have been looking at the blown apart diagrams and feel like I have the right piece, but the guy at the body shop said this is not the right part. Tell me if you guys can verify, is the center cover for the upper grille part number 7 in this diagram? Thanks!

Old 04-07-2011, 02:35 PM
pfregeolle

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Nevermind, just found it here:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/62651-b...s-p-16915.html