Sponsored by:

New pics 4-19-11 Feedback please

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 05:49 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Thenumber1z
Yeah I know, I already said I'm either gonna remove it or lighten it up CHILL ON THE TAILS ALREADY!
hehehe... you're gonna find that smartass is the "native language" on here. It takes some thick skin, but 90% of the comments are in fun.

Get used to it, especially if you swim against the stream of the accepted mods, brands, and style that is mainstream.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Thenumber1z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SparkleCityHop
hehehe... you're gonna find that smartass is the "native language" on here. It takes some thick skin, but 90% of the comments are in fun.

Get used to it, especially if you swim against the stream of the accepted mods, brands, and style that is mainstream.

Well I like being different so OUCH lol, I know how that is i'm on TT.net for the Z32's I have and it's the same way
Old 04-21-2011, 06:13 PM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Well I like being different so OUCH lol, I know how that is i'm on TT.net for the Z32's I have and it's the same way
Yeah, now that I've been on here for a while, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Good luck, man. Make sure you keep us all up to date with pics througout the process.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:55 PM
hwcustoms

Originally Posted by Waizzz
You have good taste! That's hwcustom's Z

Nismo V2 front, sides, and spoiler with Chargespeed rear.

Your the man Waizzz!

And good choice on the color OP. Just stick with it, you will get there. Take time to read about products and use this site as a tool. We have some great vendors and members that have a tremendous amount of knowledge about this platform. Yes, there will be negative opinions on some subjects, but use critisism to help you build a better car. And remember if you ask for feedback, you will get it.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:07 PM
marques1

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

The tail light tint doesn't look good!
stygian_z

Looks good man. I think black wheels would make the car look sick. I had my tails tinted on my cobalt but got pulled over too many time in rockwall tx so I bought some led tails. Is that an aftermarket front bumper? I'm new to the Z's but I wanna get rid of my front emblem and not have any evidence of it ever being there. But I agree with you about not spending 3k on wheels.
Thenumber1z

Originally Posted by hwcustoms
Your the man Waizzz!

And good choice on the color OP. Just stick with it, you will get there. Take time to read about products and use this site as a tool. We have some great vendors and members that have a tremendous amount of knowledge about this platform. Yes, there will be negative opinions on some subjects, but use critisism to help you build a better car. And remember if you ask for feedback, you will get it.

Thanks alot, I am looking into some stuff... Just money don't grow on trees lol
Old 04-21-2011, 08:15 PM
GeauxLadyZ

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SparkleCityHop
Good start.

Long post...

Good luck OP. BTW, sorry for the crazy long post. I'm on some medicine tonight.

Booger sugar?
Old 04-21-2011, 08:26 PM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

looks like you have good ideas for where you want to take your Z but ... guess what happens if someone rear ends you with those tails? you're at fault. not fun.

I had some ******** with tinted tails in a caliber srt4 in front of me on the freeway. his car was blocking the view of the little miata in front of him. the miata had to slam on his brakes, the caliber slammed on his brakes (and I couldn't see his brake lights), then he swerved to the other lane to avoid rear ending the guy and in turn I almost plowed that miata.

save yourself the trouble.
Old 04-21-2011, 08:32 PM
BoomerZ33

I have thought of lowering the car but don't like the idea of my car getting ripped apart everytime I hit a dip lol.
i'm jealous you live in Texas! i thought all the roads there are perfect. lower that thing!!!
Old 04-21-2011, 08:38 PM
GeauxLadyZ

Originally Posted by BoomerZ33
i'm jealous you live in Texas! i thought all the roads there are perfect. lower that thing!!!
*** NO.

Houston roads are garbage, very poorly maintained and very highly trafficked. Last i was there, Dallas was the same.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:51 PM
Thenumber1z

Originally Posted by BoomerZ33
Yeah, our roads arn't too bad BUT, my neighbor hood has huge dips in it for drainage, but my cosin has a 09 vette and it clears so I should be ok... just go slow. Whats the best way quality/price to lower it?
Old 04-21-2011, 11:43 PM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Yeah, our roads arn't too bad BUT, my neighbor hood has huge dips in it for drainage, but my cosin has a 09 vette and it clears so I should be ok... just go slow. Whats the best way quality/price to lower it?
What are you looking for? I have Eibach ProStreet-S coilovers and they ride great... but they don't give you an extreme drop.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:28 AM
BoomerZ33

Originally Posted by GeauxLadyZ
*** NO.

Houston roads are garbage, very poorly maintained and very highly trafficked. Last i was there, Dallas was the same.
i see well i feel your pain. Jersey roads are messed up everywhere, suburbs, mountains, even by the shore.

OP, if you can get your hands on a Nismo S-tune suspension that'll only lower you a bit, .8 inch to be exact and it'll improve handling and comfort.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:49 AM
SparkleCityHop
Living in 350Z

Originally Posted by GeauxLadyZ
Booger sugar?
I lul'ed
Old 04-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Thenumber1z

[QUOTE=BoomerZ33;9103292]i see well i feel your pain. Jersey roads are messed up everywhere, suburbs, mountains, even by the shore.

OP, if you can get your hands on a Nismo S-tune suspension that'll only lower you a bit, .8 inch to be exact and it'll improve handling and comfort.[/QUOTE

Yeah I would love to get ahold of a Nismo S-tune but changes are that if I could find one it would be a kick in the pocket lol.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:11 PM
Kyle R

Spacers, take off the tail light tint, respray your front bumper so it actually matches the rest of your car, get rid of the orange reflectors on the front bumper, restore the head lights, get a new shorty antenna, get rid of the rear wiper, throw away the blacked out nissan emblem, especially considering you got rid of the one on the front bumper, and fix the gapped tooth.... I mean space between your hood and bumper. Come on now, if your going to start working on your car and spend this kind of money on the Z, shouldn't you just do it the right way? BTW this is my PERSONAL opinion, disregard it all if you believe the modifications you have done to your 350z actually please you.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:48 PM
gregom

lol ya people are harsh here... you get used to it.

I only mention the tails because a friend of mine had his tails blacked out on his S2K and I was with him when we were rear ended. Driver said they never saw our brake lights...