Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Winter project

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Maxx87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Winter project

Finally found out what i will put on the car, will all come together this winter and finishing up in spring but i would like a last opinion from you guys. I plan to to put on AMS widebody sideskirts and over-fenders, TS Mastergrade diffuser in the back but i am a little not sure about the front bumper. I don't want the full kit as the back bumper is a little too much for me

I'm stuck between the V2 and AMS front bumper. I've checked the angles alot if the V2 would work well with the over-fenders and it should be pretty good. Lower parts will be painted black or carbon vinyl (hate on if you want). I thought about the V2 because i wasn't sure about changing the hood as the AMS front bumper doesn't flow so well with the 03-04 hood.

As for wheels, i plan on getting silver ones with chrome lip, i thought of Advan RS-D, Work Gnosis GS4 or Volk racing GT30 in 19 inch, or maybe some GFG Scudetria (wheels next has a good deal for those)

I would like your personal opinion. I'll add that my Z is in Lemans Sunset color. No need to say "do what you want".

Thanks
Old 09-10-2011, 08:03 AM
sluggoZ

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

When buying your wheels make sure you do enough research on offsets to avoid spacers!
Old 09-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Flo-ridaZ33

Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

I don't think you can rock the wide body w/o the rear bumper... you won't be able to use the stock rear bumper.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:56 AM
Maxx87

Originally Posted by sluggoZ
When buying your wheels make sure you do enough research on offsets to avoid spacers!
I have thought about it, especially for the wheels i have in mind since they come commonly in 15 - 25mm offset except for the gnosis GS4. I had also considered 20"s since around my area it's hard to get 19" tires without special orders i'll see to that once the whole plan is done.

Thanks for the reminder!
Old 09-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Maxx87

Originally Posted by Flo-ridaZ33
I don't think you can rock the wide body w/o the rear bumper... you won't be able to use the stock rear bumper.
http://www.extremedimensions.com/13394.html

I looked into it and if you look at the over-fender line just above the diffuser it shouldn't be a problem, but i will have to enlarge about 1/4 of an inch or something close to that on the sides of the bumper close to the wheel for it to flow well, but i believe it should not be a problem