Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buy 07 tail light plug connectors?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 01:24 PM
Grumpytechguru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Buy 07 tail light plug connectors?

Hi all, anybody know where I can buy the plug connector that's on the tail light of my 07? I don't want to buy a whole tail light, just the plugs...
Old 07-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate

Received 956 Likes on 721 Posts

You just won't take the advice you were already given and are too lazy to search yourself...damn millennial generation

https://my350z.com/forum/exterior-an...onto-07-a.html
Old 07-05-2017, 02:36 PM
Grumpytechguru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

​​​​​If you're talking about the project itself, the only advice I got was don't bother trying, I'm sorry if you think it's wrong I try anyways. But I've seen people selling their cars on craigslist with similar tails on 07+ cars, so I know it can be done. I know a guy who's an electrical engineer willing to give it a shot. He thinks he can ensure proper voltage and told me to buy a pair of plugs so we don't have to take them off my current set.

I checked the Nissan parts site and they don't sell the connectors themselves, and I tried a Google search but none of the connector product pages that come up in the results specifically reference a 350z, I'm not sure what else to do.

If that site referenced in my older thread sold tail lights I woulda bought them no worries, but they don't so I'm back to square one.

I'm still trying to look for them myself and I'll cut the plugs from my current set if I have to, I'm just hoping someone here can save me some trouble.