Sponsored by:

06 350z undershroud hanging /w bumper

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2017, 12:43 PM
austinfiniti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 350z undershroud hanging /w bumper

Got this 350z about a month ago.
After driving on the highway, my lowered car with its amuse bumper and lip, took a hit from a raccoon.

When I looked at the lip t was split in half, which I taped together.

After driving on the highway I heard more fluttering noise and noticed the shroud below is hanging just from the bottom of the bumper.

I was looking looking into getting the newer shark nose nismo front bumper. It may be a few weeks until I can afford that new bumper though with the paint, so in the meantime, I was wondering if this shroud that worked with the new bumper would work with my current one?

https://www.z1motorsports.com/aero-and-body/speed-performance/speed-performance-aluminum-undershroud-p-4786.html

Current picture of my car:
Old 08-15-2017, 01:11 PM
austinfiniti

Went to a little shop and they said it's still hanging from the front bumper but it tore off the other two bolts that are more towards the middle of the car.

Need a new shroud. Just want to make sure this one from z1 motor sports will work for my current set up since itll work with my new set up, not including the extension.
Old 08-15-2017, 03:07 PM
scotty's350Z

I have the aluminum Zspeed one, it lines up perfectly on my aerosync bumper, as long as you have the same mounting holes as factory on your bumper it should work.
Old 08-15-2017, 03:18 PM
dcains

Received 435 Likes on 342 Posts

Z1 is selling the ZSpeed undershroud, and I can tell you it's one of my favorite mods on my car, and one of the most effective. It offers great protection, durability, and it really stiffens up the front bumper. Males changing the oil and filter much easier, too. I actually had one of the prototypes, and have since upgraded to the current version. Get one and you'll be happy.