Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another QR Steering Wheel Help Thread (Nardi Personal Horn)

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2018, 08:40 AM
BQPham

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Another QR Steering Wheel Help Thread (Nardi Personal Horn)

Prepping my install and want to ensure I got things right, i read through the threads here including other sites and its a bit confusing with people combining different setups.

I have:

2007 Nissan 350z Enthusiast Trim (only cruise control buttons)

Nardi Neo Grinta Personal 350 mm
NRG Short Hub
NRG QR 2.0

All parts are new.

So first i can see how to mount the hub, but I believe the nrg hub only comes with the horn connector with the 1 wire coming off and 1 resistor. Does this mean I need a second resistor? EDIT - Correction it has 2 resistors so I should be good to go here.

Second the hub has 1 wire coming out the front and the QR has 2 wires (1 male and 1 female) on the side that attaches to the hub. What do I do with the second wire?

Third the QR side, now it came with 2 rings that are identical with a metal tab coming off which is bendable. The personal horn is plastic and I know i have to trim it slowly till it fits, but the horn only has a single connector (male spade). The QR side that attaches to the wheel has both male and female spade connectors. So question is what do i do with the other male spade connector coming from the QR and is the ring needed for the 350z install?

Thanks guys.

Last edited by BQPham; 01-17-2018 at 08:41 AM.