Sponsored by:

Rainy COLD Day HOT DAMN CAR = 56K WARNING

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2004, 11:19 AM
tad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Absolutly Beautiful!!

Wicked4u2c,

Your black Z is Absolutly Beautiful!! Love the set up....very clean and mean.

Enjoy it when the rain stops. Tad
Old 02-24-2004, 01:05 PM
Z350Lover

OMG.... it is so freaking nice!!!! Love the whole package... and also your hood! NICE JOB!

cheers,

richie
Old 02-24-2004, 01:44 PM
KarmaMag

Very nice!!! I like your setup and the red bolts on your wheels.

Jag,
To take a panning picture of cars, you should set your shutter speed between 1/60 and 1/125 depends on how fast the car is moving to get a sharp picture or you can use a lower shutter speed to get the blur effect. On a bright sunny day, you might have to use ND filter to get the shutter speed down. Set the camera to manual focus and pre focus at the spot you're planning to shoot.
Below are some sample of my work. Taken with Canon 10D and 70-200mm L IS USM.

Last edited by KarmaMag; 02-24-2004 at 01:51 PM.
Old 02-24-2004, 10:34 PM
Wicked4u2c

CatastrophZZ: that's one bad azz Z!!! how much $$$ have you poured into it(the whole thing!)? for the Greddy's sideskirts, is the opening at the rear part of it functional? like is it actually a hole that let air cool the brake down/whatever or just style? i like your CF hood. if i didnt want to put a S/C in mine, i would get that kind of hood.

I really don't keep track of expenses. I mean I keep them in a folder but I don't add them up but just to give you a ballpark

Its over 12K easily including the TURBO. The sides skirts are open but non functional, the design of the skirt makes them non functional but are open which looks aggressive.

yobri: That's a very nice setup there. Are you in SoCal or NorCal? I really wanna see your car IRL.

S-CALI

OMG...i might have to copy your exact setup sorry haha

Good luck trying to keep up in the next 6 Months and about 5K Later this bad boy is going to look killer.

bobS is that front lip an add on or a whole new bumper? btw ur car is ridiculous!! so nice

Just a lip but I modified the bumper by shaving the ridiculous front emblem off, and also opening the hole for the I/C to come...

Chebosto Jtuned.com.... do you mean Jason Woan?

Nope Fred...

Nothing BTW, what finish is that on the wheels...

Mercury Silver or Gun Metal?

http://www.upgrademotoring.com/wheels/sf_challenge.htm

N.

Nothing Dude - those brake kits cost over $2,000 ??? WTF. How much do you suppose the brembos cost (could be sold for) that come with the Track?
N.

Gun Metal

Um, try 2,000 for the front only (6 Piston) rear is a little less (4Piston) Rotora will be releasing an 8 PISTON for the front Wait, I don't know if I was supposed to say that...

Jag,
To take a panning picture of cars, you should set your shutter speed between 1/60 and 1/125 depends on how fast the car is moving to get a sharp picture or you can use a lower shutter speed to get the blur effect. On a bright sunny day, you might have to use ND filter to get the shutter speed down. Set the camera to manual focus and pre focus at the spot you're planning to shoot.

BEAUTIFUL PICS!! Thanks for the tip And thanks guys for the remarks...
Old 02-25-2004, 12:46 AM
CatastrophZZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by KarmaMag

Jag,

those are incredible, i dont think that i'll ever be able to do those shots.
Old 02-25-2004, 12:48 AM
shimz350z

wicked nice...talk about good taste. I was wondering can anyone photoshop his rims BLACK?...i was thinking of getting my sf challenges coated in black?..photoshop please...if you don't mind wicked
Old 02-25-2004, 01:31 AM
DruDragzOn

Hot!

Does that vented hood have those things to protect against the rain or does the rain go straight to the engine bay?
Old 02-25-2004, 01:44 AM
CatastrophZZ

yeah! i was thinking of the same thing, just never really wanted to ask cuz i dont think that it's that important... arent most car's engine are small amount of water proof(NOT flood)?
Old 02-27-2004, 08:41 AM
DaveL

Wick, your car is one of the most beautiful Z's I have seen. Maybe the best looking in black.

I love how you have the red lugs and the red brake pads...looks great with the rear light.

Question: I have 20's Axis Se7en Mod's and was thinking of getting some new brake pads in red and now that I saw those lugs...do you think those Volk red lugs would fit for my rims too or are there certain areas who sell red lugs? It just look great with the red tail lights. Beautiful. Also, just confirming, are those Greddy sideshirts? And what lip is that? Thanks.
Old 02-27-2004, 08:43 AM
DaveL

And what antenna do you have? Get good reception? Link possible.
Old 02-27-2004, 08:47 AM
shimz350z

someone photoshop wicked's ride with tints and black rims
Old 02-27-2004, 11:57 AM
Phatmitzu

Hot damn! So-Cal peoples got taste!
How much did you pay to shave the front Nissan emblem?
Old 02-27-2004, 01:32 PM
ctwentytwo

DUDE,
you just did what I was planning on doing to my Z!!!! DAAAAAMMMMNNNNNN it to hell. Use the Greddy kit, only front lip and sides, and keep the rear OEM splash guards. I was going to use those Volk challenge rims, but they don't come in pure Titanium or Bronze, so I'm going to get the Nismo LM5 in 19" or the TE37. I just hope to have some $$$ as I just got laid off from the job.

Itd be interesting if you decided to put on the new version of the Nismo wing (the one the Z GT), which I definitely plan on doing.
Old 02-29-2004, 04:41 PM
trackstar

Great looking car. And props to the photographer...I love seeing Z's in action.
Old 02-29-2004, 05:23 PM
Jun
350Z-holic

$1300 for the camera, then it most likely is s a Canon 10D.

Anyway, your car is looking nice as always.

Are you still selling the HKS exhausts? I was planning on purchasing a dual canister setup from you, i believed you mention you can get them for $600 for one, $900 for dual. PM me if you can still do this.
Old 02-29-2004, 06:48 PM
Wicked4u2c

Ok, for those who wanted to see the cover for the Carbon Fiber Hood. Here are the covers, I put red to show you where the small holes are. I don't run the rain protector and its been raining here like crazy, its amazing very little water gets inside, I actually wash my car and it does not get inside like I thought it would...

Now to answer your guy's questions...

Wick, your car is one of the most beautiful Z's I have seen. Maybe the best looking in black.

I love how you have the red lugs and the red brake pads...looks great with the rear light.

Question: I have 20's Axis Se7en Mod's and was thinking of getting some new brake pads in red and now that I saw those lugs...do you think those Volk red lugs would fit for my rims too or are there certain areas who sell red lugs? It just look great with the red tail lights. Beautiful. Also, just confirming, are those Greddy sideshirts? And what lip is that? Thanks.

Im not sure if the lugs will fit your rims it should, the front and sides are Greddy, front is custom with greddy...

And what antenna do you have? Get good reception? Link possible.

E-mail me at wicked4u2c@aol.com reception is the same to me.

Hot damn! So-Cal peoples got taste!
How much did you pay to shave the front Nissan emblem?

Well, I did more than just that but contact TED from Autoservice performance tell him ARMANDO from PMP DESIGNS reffered you. Here is his phone number, he works on very expensive cars and is the only guy I would trust working on any type of body work shaving. (562) 694-8834

$1300 for the camera, then it most likely is s a Canon 10D.

Anyway, your car is looking nice as always.

Are you still selling the HKS exhausts? I was planning on purchasing a dual canister setup from you, i believed you mention you can get them for $600 for one, $900 for dual. PM me if you can still do this.

Yes, im only doing these by special order only and the price is slightly higher than before due to the price increase in HKS and also extra packaging that we have to go through since a few members had got their exhaust systems with bent or damaged tips... The tips are very delicate and extra precautions to package the exhaust is required. E-mail me at wicked4u2c@aol.com for pricing.
Old 02-29-2004, 09:12 PM
rouxeny

You just made it to my windows desktop background.

Nice pics.
Old 03-03-2004, 06:14 AM
palepony

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

have you had a chance to look at your offsets yet?

like to know - thanks

sweet ride btw

pp
Old 03-08-2004, 01:11 PM
aalzuhair

Wicked4u2c,

Will the stock 18" Track wheels clear those breaks.

Thanks,
Az
Old 03-08-2004, 01:59 PM
BigBadBlackTrack

The hood is from SEIBON they make it in another style as well with one big vent.

The camera is probably the Canon EOS Rebel. Its $850 for the body and you figure $400 for a good lense and filters.

Nice job on the car! The polished lip when the car is in motion looks great!

Quick Reply: Rainy COLD Day HOT DAMN CAR = 56K WARNING