Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how would the greddy sides look with a stock rear?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 10:20 PM
topaz330

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how would the greddy sides look with a stock rear?

i was thinking of picking up the greddy aero sides, and have the veilside cf lip up front, but i don't like any of my options right now for the rear, anyone know how the rear bumper would match up with the greddy sides?
Old 08-25-2004, 08:48 AM
KShep

Good question...if you take it to the Gallery forum and request a photoshop, someone can most likely show you how it will look...there are some members who are quite talented at chopping photos...
Old 08-25-2004, 09:49 PM
Rampant

The problem with chopping skirts is you never quite know how low to make them--especially if the pics you start with are not at the same angle.

IMHO, I don't think you have anything to worry about. The Greddy sides look a little lower than stock, but don't have a lip or anything. They should go great with a stock rear. Also, note how Greddy didn't do much with thier rear -- just a little lower lip.

It is the front you should be a little more concerned about. But, you should be fine with the Veilside lip there as well (though you may want to paint it so it keeps the lower edge of the body close as it flows from front bumper to side skirts. If it is not painted, it may look a little off (like the sides are really low and the front is really high).

I say go for it.

However, if you have a good side shot of the car, and a good side shot of the skirts (or at least both pics at the same angle), I can chop it for you -- just shoot me an email with the images. I just don't have time to hunt down images to use.
Old 08-27-2004, 11:36 PM
DIGItonium

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the sides, and they look great without any awkwardness to the overall look.

A lil spoiler helps too! Besides rims, I'm going to get a CF lip to complete the look. It's nothing too fancy.

Just visit my site for some pictures.