Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bad Scammer

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 02:26 PM
acerys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Scammer

Everyone beware of dealing with jaerian. He bought used AP racing brake, all new pads and all new NISMO camshafts from me about half year ago, and he has not even paid me anything so far. I even sent him a pair of 7000k D2R and K&N filter for free, because I was very happy the guy buys all my kits at one time. We agreed that he sends the money out right after I send the kits out, and we both exchange the track number, but he did not give me the track number because he said he sent the check with regular mail. I had not received his check after that 3 weeks, he replied that he wrote the wrong address and would resend again. During that time, he received the kits, but some of the pats were lost, and I sent money for him to buy new kit. Even though I still did not receive his second check, he said he wrote my address wrong again. What a stupid guy. I had sent my address to him for about 10 times in right format, clear labels and legible characters. I was still waiting his check until he said his car run into an accident on August because of my defective brakes, which he put on his car. I got licensed mechanics putting them on and worked great on my car, and also got licensed mechanics putting them off. He was like insane and prepared to fight me with law, but finally he said he would send the money to me. I have been waiting my money for about half year since May. I PM him and emailed him a month ago to confirm everything going ok, and tried many time to contact him, got no reply until I said that “this is the last message, if I do not get reply from you in 3 days, I will think you are running. I will be posting the story as you are scammer on web sites.” he replied so quick. He said ******** again that I sent him defective kits, and his car is still in shop and will sent the kits back after everything gets done, if I defame him, he will do the something to me. You car has been in shop 3 month? If the brakes are defective, they were probably damaged in transit. That is not my fault. You indeed knew that, and you still put them on and got the consequence, that is your insight. I am not responsible for that. I do not believe you anymore, because you have been editing long story. I have been dealing with people on websites with my sincerity and morality, I can not get my 4000 bucks back, but I have to let everyone know your story. I know there are few guys also had the same experience with him.

Here is his information:
Jeremy Operana
2266 Watermarke Place, Irvine. CA 92612