Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.
View Poll Results: THE RICH JERK LINK: to permanently remove or to keep?
it should be kept on my350z
45.35%
it should be removed permanently from my350z
54.65%
Voters: 269. You may not vote on this poll

Who wants THE RICH JERK ad gone forever? Private poll: Please vote or vote again

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 06:50 PM
funkymonkey1111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John,

How depressing it must be to be you. Small-minded, witless, unable to come up with anything better than calling someone a "homo" or a woman or a sissy. You complain so much about homosexuals, its likely you dream of experiencing the man-love yourself. Its ok to come out of the closet here, John.
Old 10-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by funkymonkey1111
John,

How depressing it must be to be you. Small-minded, witless, unable to come up with anything better than calling someone a "homo" or a woman or a sissy. You complain so much about homosexuals, its likely you dream of experiencing the man-love yourself. Its ok to come out of the closet here, John.
I can hook him up with UnderPressure
Old 10-25-2006, 09:48 PM
I1DER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This site has disgusting people running and sponsoring it. Kyle switches and plays with the polls he doesn't like and misses the point that they are so offensive to some members that they go out of the way to influence it. Hello, if you are running the site to make money, get a clue. Kyle, your rationalizations for fixing the pole show how feeble your ethics are as must be the case for people that let you do it. You are lucky that someone took the time to point out the offensiveness that the ad gives off to most people. I will never participate in any poll again in this forum knowing how unabashedly the administrators are willing to construe it vs control it.

John@Victory, for a sponsor you are appalling. Any reasonable adminstration of this site would dump you in an eyeblink out of embarrassment. With your homo and misogamic characterizations you are a law-suit waiting to happen to any employer or affiliate. You are not just a member of the forum of which a lot of us are wacky, a sponsor infers someone who should be above the prattling. You sir are no such thing.

The membership has made this site is full of resources. I'll check it if "motoring" doesn't supply what I want. Until then, I can't stomach the ads, administration and sponsors. It was good for me while it lasted. Thanks, but no thanks.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:39 PM
GodZilla
Bad Mojo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by I1DER
This site has disgusting people running and sponsoring it. Kyle switches and plays with the polls he doesn't like and misses the point that they are so offensive to some members that they go out of the way to influence it. Hello, if you are running the site to make money, get a clue. Kyle, your rationalizations for fixing the pole show how feeble your ethics are as must be the case for people that let you do it. You are lucky that someone took the time to point out the offensiveness that the ad gives off to most people. I will never participate in any poll again in this forum knowing how unabashedly the administrators are willing to construe it vs control it.
Dont forget this site has some disgusting people visiting, some people even browse this site in their underwear or naked at home. ewwww.

BTW did you overlooked the fact that the poll was already an invalid almost from the beginning.

The membership has made this site is full of resources. I'll check it if "motoring" doesn't supply what I want. Until then, I can't stomach the ads, administration and sponsors. It was good for me while it lasted. Thanks, but no thanks.
Hmm, Join Date: Jun 2006

Last edited by GodZilla; 10-25-2006 at 11:41 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:19 AM
Hraesvelg
Got Uranium?

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GodZilla
some people even browse this site in their underwear or naked at home. ewwww.

Originally Posted by GodZilla
Hmm, Join Date: Jun 2006
Hey, don't pick on the newbs!