Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

MaxHax is gone.

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2003, 08:02 PM
tbcz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MaxHax is gone.

Maxhax has been banned from this forum. We know there are some who will disagree with this. Let me just state that this is not meant to hurt the forum or stem the flow of reliable information. The goal of all the staff here at my350z.com is to keep this site the best source of information on the 350Z period. Unfortunately from time to time, our efforts to achieve this will result in the loss of a member who does not fit in with these goals for one reason or another.

This action is the result of many things that have taken place over the last six months, the latest of which has been MaxHax's refusal to honor our request to back down on posting allegations against FFP until more concrete information was available. We understand that some may deem this as unnecessary and intrusive by the mods...I can only respond that there is much more going on here than MaxHax has shared, and we felt entirely justified in requesting a moratorium on this topic for the time being.

As was stated, this latest situation is not the only reason, and not even the main reason, for our actions. There are many other extenuating cirumstances that have come into play, and many things that have been deleted or otherwise not made public.

It was with reluctance and after long discussion amongst the staff that we finally decided this was necessary. Our overiding concern has always been and will continue to be what is best for our members. We will continue to enforce the site rules and ideals, difficult though it may be at times. We hope you understand and continue to make this the biggest, best 350Z site bar none.

Last edited by tbcz; 08-23-2003 at 09:13 PM.