Notices
Feedback & Suggestions for Our Forum This is NOT a place to ask car/modification questions!
For posting feedback, suggestions or comments regarding our My350Z.com forum.

Unknown piece

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2017, 09:39 AM
Osvani125

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Unknown piece

This the the left rear of the car and as you can see there is a piece missing
This is the right rear side and as you can tell it has the piece that the left rear side doesn't have
Hey guys I have a Nissan 350z 2007 and I took out the left rear tire and noticed there was a piece missing so, I put the tire back and took out the other side of the tire, which was the right rear and saw the piece that was missing on the other side. My uncle told me it was the "sway bar stabilizer link" but I just want to make sure it's the right piece before I order it?
So the pictures are shown above!
Old 08-01-2017, 10:02 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,048 Likes on 6,514 Posts

Originally Posted by Osvani125
This is the right rear side and as you can tell it has the piece that the left rear side doesn't have
Hey guys I have a Nissan 350z 2007 and I took out the left rear tire and noticed there was a piece missing so, I put the tire back and took out the other side of the tire, which was the right rear and saw the piece that was missing on the other side. My uncle told me it was the "sway bar stabilizer link" but I just want to make sure it's the right piece before I order it?
So the pictures are shown above!
we already told you what you were missing in your other post that is identical to this one... not to mention you posted this in the forum feedback section, a place to leave suggestions to make the forum better

go back and read your other post

https://my350z.com/forum/maintenance...know-name.html

Last edited by travlee; 08-01-2017 at 10:04 AM.