Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Patrick's Built Motor APS Twin Turbo Z

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 03:51 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Quang@Altered
if this sounds good to you just give our reps noah or william a call
i guess that deal is over..

anyway... how much timing? those numbers seem real high for a low compression motor
Old 08-08-2006, 07:27 PM
BamBam

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hurahn
<SNIP>It's more of a loud bassy baritone than a loud screaming wraith wail like the other loud exhausts. I probably will be upgrading the wastegates. BamBam says he loves his open wastegates and that the engine response is that much better.
Yea, I have to say the open wastegates are pretty sick and I know a # of people that just love the sound. BUT let me tell you, they can be LOUD as heck from the outside of the car... As for the TD, I think that helped considerably in getting my #'s on a stock block.

Pat, I love the look of you car man, and can't wait to get my damn engine done this month and put installed along with all of the other stuff. How does driving on almost 600 whp feel?
--B
Old 08-09-2006, 05:26 AM
hurahn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BamBam
Yea, I have to say the open wastegates are pretty sick and I know a # of people that just love the sound. BUT let me tell you, they can be LOUD as heck from the outside of the car... As for the TD, I think that helped considerably in getting my #'s on a stock block.

Pat, I love the look of you car man, and can't wait to get my damn engine done this month and put installed along with all of the other stuff. How does driving on almost 600 whp feel?
--B
It feels good until you get used to it. You saw the movie Firefox with Clint Eastwood? Remember when he stole the jet and he was like, "Let's see what this baby can do." He didn't think much of it until he looked in the rear view and saw how he was raping the countryside with the sound waves. That's how I feel. I go around someone to pass, put my foot down, look into the rear view mirror and wonder where all the cars went!!!??? Oh sheet!!!! Slow down before MoCo get me!!!
Old 08-09-2006, 06:00 AM
BamBam

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awesome man... take it easy around the tri-state area... They take no prisoners man... LOL
Old 08-09-2006, 06:05 AM
Gators2001

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NICE set up.

Need to finalize my build...