Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Forged Performance & GT Motorsports: Another first!

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 07:07 PM
myehrick09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the best deal of the century by far!.....How long does this deal last?
Old 05-06-2007, 07:44 PM
abyss

Ok, so I'v had a lil bit to drink and wanna make sure I read this correct. So if I wanna get my FI and built motor built by you guys you will send a truck to come pick up my car in Missouri free of charge? I swear if I just read that right than the lil LSX conversion can go out the window since I can actually have access to a damn shop. LOL
Old 05-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by abyss
Ok, so I'v had a lil bit to drink and wanna make sure I read this correct. So if I wanna get my FI and built motor built by you guys you will send a truck to come pick up my car in Missouri free of charge? I swear if I just read that right than the lil LSX conversion can go out the window since I can actually have access to a damn shop. LOL
100% correct.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:01 PM
imalazeeass

wow that is unbelievable.. props to you guys.. you're going to be overloaded with FI cars now.. time to hire more techs
Old 05-06-2007, 08:05 PM
andyisphat2004

Sweet deal, unless of course you live in Hawaii. MAkes me wish i was back stateside though
Old 05-06-2007, 08:07 PM
abyss

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
100% correct.
If I was a chick I'd have yer bay beez. LOL. You will def be getting some business from me this summer then. You have a good bodyshop near you? heh might as well get all my work done in the same area.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:11 PM
chris'smax

sharif, check your pm. I sent you a list of items and installations that i need.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:13 PM
chris'smax

Originally Posted by imalazeeass
wow that is unbelievable.. props to you guys.. you're going to be overloaded with FI cars now.. time to hire more techs

i really hope they don't grow in size. That is what happens to alot of good shops. They grow due to success, but eventually become so large that the quality of work starts to diminish. The larger the shop makes for more vairables to control.
Old 05-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Devil Z

OK, so how long are you guys planning on offering this special deal?
Old 05-06-2007, 08:24 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

100% correct.
this sounds nice and a good way to hav ea hassel free deal for customers, so just to clear some stuff up a few questions

how about other variables in the pricing? price of parts, price of labor, any changes there vs what you have quoted other people during their fi + engine builds?. Must they buy all the parts from you gusy to make this work?(like if someone already bought a TT kit for exmaple?)
Old 05-06-2007, 10:30 PM
AboostedG
Twin Spoolin

GT Motorsports and Forged Performance, have demonstrated a consistent track record of building and tuning some of the highest whp and most reliable 350z's and G35's in the country. The cars we build, are not only FAST, but 100% daily driven, track tested, and compromise free.

We have all seen the horror stories on the boards, and accounts of customers spending 2-3 times what they should have, simply fixing a job that wasn't done right the first time, or the second time. GTM and FP's shops are filled with cars like this, and we want it to stop. We want to eliminate as much stress, and risk, from this process.

To this end, GTM and FP are pleased to announce free transport of your vehicle, to our respective shops, for all built engine/forced induction projects; one on the east coast, and one on the west coast! When your project is complete, we will arrange a complimentary flight for you to pick up your car. Additional arrangements can be made, if you would like your car transported back to your home. Past experience has shown, that most customers prefer to try out their car for a couple days, and then drive home. This allows us to familiarize the customer with the new vehicle features, and answer any questions or concerns, the customer may have.

Now, distance is no longer an issue. When you are ready, just call us, and you car will be picked up from your home, and delivered safely to FP or GTM.

We are looking forward to working with you all.
That kinda deal and service makes you wish you did live in the Boondocks.

Can't go wrong with either of the companies, top notch service right there, and suits the needs of many who are deprived of nearby resources.
Old 05-06-2007, 11:46 PM
BootieMAN

Fantastic idea! This is an incredible service to everyone that is thinking about going FI. I've already decided where I was going to take my car it get it built. So with this service, you’ll be saving me time, money, and mileage on the car.

Keep up the great work!
Old 05-07-2007, 03:55 AM
captj3

Originally Posted by abyss
This sounds like a great service to there customers. But, I'm sure they have the cost built in to there pricing structure. Sorry to say nothing is for free.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:58 AM
tomiegunzz

I love you.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:05 AM
coachk
Banned

Originally Posted by captj3
This sounds like a great service to there customers. But, I'm sure they have the cost built in to there pricing structure. Sorry to say nothing is for free.
+1 ^^......Its all about customer service and Sam & Sharif are on top of things...Good business strategy by the way, look how many people have already made up their mind to ship their cars.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:25 AM
paranormal
Evil Boy 4 LIFE

omg this is great news! just in time!
Old 05-07-2007, 04:32 AM
captj3

Originally Posted by coachk
+1 ^^......Its all about customer service and Sam & Sharif are on top of things...Good business strategy by the way, look how many people have already made up their mind to ship their cars.
It is a good business strategy and good customer service. But don't let the internet fool you everyone says they going to do this, but how many do?
Old 05-07-2007, 04:40 AM
coachk
Banned

It is a good business strategy and good customer service. But don't let the internet fool you everyone says they going to do this, but how many do?

Agreed...Jeremy from Performance Factory offered to come pick up my car in his car hauler (3hr drive one way) to do some work on my Z a week ago.Looks like Jeremy is all about customer service as well.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:42 AM
stormcrow

i've known sharif since he's been in the ATL area... he's built two FI cars for me...one, a 2005 Infiniti G35 coupe w/vortech SC... and now my 487rwhp beast, a fully built shortblock, Greddy TT and the kitchen sink... if he says he's going to do something, that shiz is more than written in stone... he would have never made this announcement if it wasn't a 100% done deal...

i've also had the pleasure of meeting sam when he was here tuning GMan's G35... he runs the same tight ship... neither of these guys would put their names on the line by making an announcement that didn't come to fruition...

so rest easy fellas... sure, it may seem too good to be true, but that's only because it's unbroken ground in this industry... we all thought the Popeil Pocket Fisherman could never happen..but, it did! *ahaha*

Last edited by stormcrow; 05-07-2007 at 04:45 AM.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:48 AM
Jonny Boy

The reason I have never saved for a built motor and turbos is because I dont feel that there is a quilified shop around me, and the cost to ship and fly out to you was just a little more than I wated to spend. Anyways, already started saving and it wont be long before I send my car.

Quick Reply: Forged Performance & GT Motorsports: Another first!