Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Official MRC SMACK DOWN thread, you asked for it, you GOT IT!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 10:43 AM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

Sad to see him bash some of the guys who made him famous....
Old 03-18-2009, 11:38 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by UpRev
You forgot half retarded. If you're going to describe him, make sure you don't miss his finer points.
he carries a gun for a living, you can only hope he doesn't have the 'perfect storm'. He is missing number three from our list:

- mental instability (check)
- half or more retarded (check)
- short temper (che... ****. check)

oh wait. I stand corrected.

now starring Julian. in theaters now.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Havok_RLS2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OMG! This has to be one of the BEST threads EVER! LOL
Old 03-18-2009, 11:56 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Originally Posted by UpRev
You forgot half retarded. If you're going to describe him, make sure you don't miss his finer points.
LMAO! You got that right Rich!

Since Lawchick has as his official symbol...

I think this ---> should be Julian's official symbol. Julian is a fat a$$hole like Cartman too.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 03-19-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:35 AM
escobar929

lol, another classic
Old 03-19-2009, 08:33 AM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by Highway Riding
Sad to see him bash some of the guys who made him famous....
Its okay I endore its never gonna change there always has to be someone he attacks if you look at his history. Too bad its me.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:46 AM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

PS is that an earing in your titie? Cause only 2 types of men wear earings, Pirates and HOMOS..And I dont see no Pirate ship in the background...

Julian has always been a loose cannon. That comment was hilarious though LOL. I have no clue on why anyone would ever bring their cars to him. What does MRC stand for anyways? Most Retarded Company?
Old 03-19-2009, 09:35 AM
UMW350Z

Originally Posted by Rickdogg

Julian has always been a loose cannon. That comment was hilarious though LOL. I have no clue on why anyone would ever bring their cars to him. What does MRC stand for anyways? Most Retarded Company?
I always wondered what it stood for as well. Was it a rip-off of MCR (Matchless Crowd Racing)?

I don't think anyone at MRC would rip anyone off...

Last edited by UMW350Z; 03-19-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Highway Riding

Received 95 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by r0mey
Its okay I endore its never gonna change there always has to be someone he attacks if you look at his history. Too bad its me.

OT but looking fwd to seeing pics/vids of the car when it's all done. cheers!

Last edited by Highway Riding; 03-21-2009 at 04:56 PM. Reason: tryin to stay drama free!
Old 03-19-2009, 10:47 AM
Glex25

Originally Posted by Highway Riding
Hopefully people in NJ or the tri state will stop from doing any future buisness with the guy as he is clearly not capable of handling customer service well!
OT but looking fwd to seeing pics/vids of the car when it's all done. cheers!
Why you think I didn't want a Fcon
Old 03-19-2009, 11:26 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by UMW350Z
I always wondered what it stood for as well. Was it a rip-off of MCR (Matchless Crowd Racing)?
I doubt he has any idea who MCR is.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:30 AM
coachk
Banned

Is Julia running a shop from his house/garage? I don't visit the other site, so is he drumming up business again?
Old 03-19-2009, 11:40 AM
Motormouth
Banned

god I hope not.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:49 AM
UMW350Z

Originally Posted by Motormouth
I doubt he has any idea who MCR is.
If that is the case, that is scary.

MCR's influence over here is very minimal though...they made a hell of a togue/Tsukuba-destroying R34. I think only Bulletproof Automotive imports their stuff and you can buy it from gt-rr
Old 03-19-2009, 01:17 PM
r0mey
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by coachk
Is Julia running a shop from his house/garage? I don't visit the other site, so is he drumming up business again?
no he linked up with a shop up north. Bunch of good guys there but uh
Old 03-19-2009, 01:24 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by UMW350Z
If that is the case, that is scary.

MCR's influence over here is very minimal though...they made a hell of a togue/Tsukuba-destroying R34. I think only Bulletproof Automotive imports their stuff and you can buy it from gt-rr
but even then, that wasn't until fairly recently. they are a no-go in the US for the most part.

They have my favorite R34 besides Mines. And they weren't involved really in the Z market until the Nismo 380 came out.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:19 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by rome
Originally Posted by Julian
Sup dick.

The only thin we will be hearing from you is how your New set up grenaded and its your NEW tuners fault..LOL

By the time your car actually runs, the way Matt works, we will be teleporting ourselves to far away planets like in Star Trek..

But like I said if it actually does run, and make it past Break in without Sam blambing MAtt, your tuner, or some other new found technology that everyone MUST have or your car will grenade..If by some chance it does make it past that point, you can start off trying to beat my Evo and work your way up to my Z..
You talk like your evo is fast! Actually its a lot slower than what I have come to expect 30r evo's to perform. It couldn't hold a candle to my old setup. You know the one you tuned before meth and you lifted heads on the dyno then tried to say it was my fault. Then went around lying to the world saying I never told you that I raced the car when in fact I did. Matter a fact I even showed you the video. You thought of any measure you could to wash your hands clean of things. But I don't blame you. Neways good luck trying to make your evo actually fast. Ill see you around. You will prolly keep stalking me like always.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:20 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
LULZ..its just like the turbo trix deal.... he thinks his threads and posts are deleted he can go around saying "he never talked **** about them"
ANd btw yes hotlinks(like then one you stop paying www.ny350z.com, for example)...not fake sites......sorry for not making it clear, you(J) are welcome to try to defend this as BS, you have no credibility, you were always hot headed and threatening lawsuits ahhaha. I guess i should be getting one from you since i am guilty of bringin your business down...Maybe lawchic will represent him now
LOL, you never showed me that video, gonna lie now..I had no clue till one of your friends told me and found the video for me..Nice try..

As far as my Evo, your correct, its not as fast as your old setup that "I TUNED TO BE FAST" amazing the double talk and hypocricy that comes from you. Till your heads lifted, I was the one responsible for you beating every car you ever raced EXCEPT FOR AN EVO.. Helping you overcome certain inferior complexes you suffer from. lol Once something went bad, I became public enemy number one, pretty ironic huh?

And your right I washed my hads of it and you and Matt..Your both retards, and I cant warranty YOUR stupidity...Even if your claim that you had showed me the video was true, which it is not, it does not change the fact you raced a hurt motor and tried to con me into covering it...It dont work that was boy.

As far as my evo being fast, you have no clue how fast it is, you never drove it, or were in it or raced it..So I dont know where your getting your information from..But lets look at it this way, its still faster than that piece of **** you got sitting over at Perry's automotive, getting fluid leaked all over it for 9 months..LOL
Honestly Im tired of the fighting, I just want you to leave me alone, and Ill leave you alone. I really dont like making you look stupid but you really make it too easy for me...

So Im gonna show the world, this PM I sent you on 5-26-2008, 5 months well before you ever claimed seeing the video... I sent it to you 3 days after the video was created. I was always upfront with you, as this pm shows. (from 5-26-2008) However your anger blinds you for god knows what reason and like I said, this needs to stop because I am tired of you stalking me.

Now for the proof making you a liar again, heres the pm, with a screenshot of the PM BOX where YOU responded back to me on my 350z before you were perma-banned. Now can we end the stupid fighting?

My Garage

Send a message via AIM to r0mey Send a message via Yahoo to r0mey

Re: I dont think its headlift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian@MRC
Quote:
start the vid at 3.27 and watch no white smoke or anything showing headlift signs. I believe the problem has got to be somewhere else. Lets try everything before we rip this motor out
What vid? And the only reason to blow coolant out of your overflow tank is combustion gasses getting into the coolant passages.Im telling you this cause I want throught the same thing on my first motor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9b7UCLUlhE

'04 PPW roadster - many mods don't need to brag THANKS to those who helped me along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Shops make mistakes.. they fix them.. relationships are lost or built.. but Class Act Guys never burn bridges or throw shops under the bus.. by Dr Doug
www.r0mey.com SIGN The Guestbook

Old 03-20-2009, 07:25 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by rome
If you see my repsonse of "What Vid", You never showed me the video that I posted Rome..I never saw it..Im not crazy, I found out about it WAY after that..
Julian that is the same video you posted and tried to say you never saw. That pm as you can clear see is from my sent email box. The reason you replied what vid is because I forgot to post it in the first email I sent you. If you would like me to screen shot the first pm from two days prior 5-24-2008. I will... point is you saw the video it was given to you and you forgot just like you forgot I drove the evo. I'm really sick n tired of fighting with you especially about points you are wrong on. I'm going to ask again can the stupid fighting stop

Last edited by r0mey; 03-20-2009 at 07:41 PM. Reason: editted out my typo
Old 03-20-2009, 07:41 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wonder if Scott and Julian ever share delusions?

Quick Reply: Official MRC SMACK DOWN thread, you asked for it, you GOT IT!