Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

blew my motor

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 07:07 PM
Motero
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zcon
the best part of this is my pm box is full ... lol everyone seems to be saying "wow i can't believe you made this power forget these idiots there ignorance is shown in their post" .... lol i suppose i should just answer the question everyone keeps asking me... Its the meth the secret is the meth you can run upwards of 20 degrees of timing with absolutly 0 knock. The z i race against daily makes almost 500 and has been daily driven sicne 03 :-D meth wins u cool people that spend time finding pictures and writing in this thread loose :-( sowry

PEW PEW PEW

You should invest some of that money on english classes.
Old 04-30-2008, 07:59 PM
davboy

um I am a major *****. I like to cook meth in a spoon , suck it through a cigarette butt into a needle and then shoot it to my cack for a big ghey rush. Then I fly my 30 psi 1xxx rwhp stock block Z around, and the meth holds it together.. Then I suck ghey alien cack tell the green goo covers my face.

Old 04-30-2008, 08:11 PM
jining

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wait ur running 15psi stock block?
Old 05-01-2008, 03:43 AM
TrackPack

I'm not standing up for anybody but I'll give anything a few minutes of thought, I realize that the stock rods are the Vq's weakness and that most seem to be scared to go over the 400whp mark but realistically whp and cylinder pressure have pretty much zero correlation. Tq is more closely related to cylinder pressure and even then is a poor indicator of it due to differences in ignition timing.

That being said do you think that it could be possible that the water injection is slowing the burn (essentially retarding timing..) and reducing cylinder pressures to a more suitable range

just a thought.. (devils advocate lol)
Old 05-01-2008, 03:46 AM
taurran

Originally Posted by Alberto
LMAO @ these forums sometimes, this goes on forever and no ban, my thread gets out of hand 30 minutes and bans get thrown out.
Yep, biased moderation sucks.
Old 05-01-2008, 05:12 AM
zcon
Banned

Originally Posted by Motero
You should invest some of that money on english classes.
well as so many of you have put i am just a youngin..... how does it feel to drive the same car as a youngin with bad grammar .... those whipper snappers these days.... and all their hootin and hoolarin. Its just toooo funny to watch all you guys wrtie ignorant threads about how im this and that.... This is more fun than driving my G :-D. maybe i'll stay indoors all day and just post so i can be "respected" because the more thead post you have the cooler you are.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:41 AM
XKR

well as so many of you have put i am just a youngin..... how does it feel to drive the same car as a youngin with bad grammar .... those whipper snappers these days.... and all their hootin and hoolarin. Its just toooo funny to watch all you guys wrtie ignorant threads about how im this and that.... This is more fun than driving my G :-D. maybe i'll stay indoors all day and just post so i can be "respected" because the more thead post you have the cooler you are.

ZCON ZCON ZCON ZCON

the best part of this is my pm box is full ... lol everyone seems to be saying "wow i can't believe you made this power forget these idiots there ignorance is shown in their post"
Still waiting for the list of names that PM'ed you.

Last edited by XKR; 05-01-2008 at 06:53 AM.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:45 AM
98intrigue

Hey, I'm young too... but I'm not being ignorant and saying my car makes 430whp...or am I bragging about running 15psi. You think you are so cool because you are breaking the "standards" of running 8-10psi on a stock block. The only thing you're going to break is your block when you have a 2"-5" whole in it.

It's funny that you had your car done by PF, yet everyone at PF calls you out. It goes to show how "e-cool" you are.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:49 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffie7
Open up your PM in box and hit print screen, post a picture up showing your almost full box.

I'd love to see what dumbass members are sending you props.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:52 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by 98intrigue
Hey, I'm young too... but I'm not being ignorant and saying my car makes 430whp...or am I bragging about running 15psi. You think you are so cool because you are breaking the "standards" of running 8-10psi on a stock block. The only thing you're going to break is your block when you have a 2"-5" whole in it.

It's funny that you had your car done by PF, yet everyone at PF calls you out. It goes to show how "e-cool" you are.

+1.... and btw that was funny XkR lol.... seriously zcon... u got quite a bit to learn.

remember as rude showed you:

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 05-01-2008 at 06:55 AM.
Old 05-01-2008, 06:53 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Originally Posted by buzzardmountain

Originally Posted by XKR

Still waiting for the list of names that PM'ed you.

wait he i s having his mom send him some messages and creating some new account, what a dumbass
Old 05-01-2008, 06:59 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
wait he i s having his mom send him some messages and creating some new account, what a dumbass
Old 05-01-2008, 11:20 AM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this thread = teh failz
Attached Thumbnails blew my motor-cat-drivingtodrinkfail-1-.jpg  
Old 05-01-2008, 11:42 AM
zcon
Banned

even taurren said u all are stupid that a stock block can easily make 430 on a dyno jet... you all are ignorant. i agree "caliming" numbers is "silly" but i simply said as per my tuner that the numbers should be very near 420-430 on a dyno jet on the basic standarizations that the weight calibrations the dyno, i was tuned on, uses much lower settings than that of a standard dyno jet. He said that all his cars show 20-30 more whp on dyno jets than on his dyno. now please SIT DOWN. and don't think for a second that my car will be in orlando to prove once and for all somthing i already KNOW. we will be bringing a ton of people from down south to capture the silly faces on tape. i expect to hear .... wow i didn't expect that... well here is your 200 $ :-D. its ****ing stupid to think that a turbonetics won't make 430whp with meth running 10 psi. or 9.4 what ever i said before. It was making 380 on that dyno jet on 10psi running only 10 degrees of timing... im running near 20 degrees of timing and meth .... ie like running race gas... u are ****ing stupid if u think with that much mroe added timing that i can't get more power. taurren made somthing like 412 on the tn reflash .... that is 9 degrees of timing . you need to get your **** right before you keep adding stupid *** pictures and wasting your time trying to make me look silly because i know im not. and AJ i would love to run your car.... however isnt ur block built ... seems like a disadvantage to me :-(
Old 05-01-2008, 11:54 AM
zcon
Banned

+1.... and btw that was funny XkR lol.... seriously zcon... u got quite a bit to learn.

remember as rude showed you:

don't need bigger rods if im not getting any knock. :-( safe for the win. Not to say i won't need some of those when i start going for 550+ :-P
Old 05-01-2008, 11:55 AM
zcon
Banned

Originally Posted by 98intrigue

take your weak 116 trap elsewere.... 120 or go home.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:10 PM
IIQuickSilverII

don't need bigger rods if im not getting any knock. :-( safe for the win. Not to say i won't need some of those when i start going for 550+ :-P
...noob....please tell me thats not what they told you?
ive seen 558whp and 608 lbs of TQ on stock block on the dyno, yet ive seen 450whp stock blocks with no knock...yet the stock rods still fail......why? . Keep in mind that this setups even had far more superior EMs than what you are running.

but since you are on a journey to fail

Last edited by IIQuickSilverII; 05-01-2008 at 12:13 PM.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:33 PM
XKR

but since you are on a journey to fail

You guys kill me with those pictures....LMAO
Old 05-01-2008, 12:55 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just kidding :-P u are all idiots meth is the **** :-P. but i am putting it under the knife to build :-) in the near future. by he way he meth is ****ing me up real good i can't even remeber my name.
btw u guys made my e-peen sprout a hair im soo excited puberty is kicking in

Please ban this douche for creating a worthless rehash thread.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:14 PM
EnjukuBG
Sponsor
Enjuku Racing

btw u guys made my e-peen sprout a hair im soo excited puberty is kicking in
Thats great, you're like an in-grown hair to the Z community.

Quick Reply: blew my motor