Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

AAM couldn't tune a lawnmower!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 03:38 PM
pmohr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Dean
First you take bogus picts of things that wouldn't even work mechanically, tape on a blow off valve, are you serious.
Bogus?

You're an idiot.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:44 PM
bhk1004

Originally Posted by pmohr
Bogus?

You're an idiot.
i unno... how would you know if it is bogus or not? My only complaint is that EVERY SINGLE AAM bashing thread, AAM always comes in the thread and makes the customer seem like a complete idiot and that he is right and tries to always spin the story that he is trying his best to help the customer but they wont cooperate. I mean just look at all the other top shops... i dont see any bashing threads on them.. I am not saying AAM did or didnt do or the guy brought a broken car. I am just stating the facts like they have been in every thread.

from there people start to split 50/50 on bashing the OP to bashing AAM. Then in the end the thread gets closed and dissapears... soooooooooo i guess take from this what you will.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:53 PM
pmohr

Originally Posted by bhk1004
i unno... how would you know if it is bogus or not?
There are some things I happen to know, one of which being that the BOV came out of the car exactly as it is in that picture.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:53 PM
Dynasty.Zero

I'm posting in an EPIC thread.
Old 10-23-2008, 03:56 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by Cass007
Started here -

Went to here -

Then -

Then -

Ends here -

Why even watch TV - better drama in the mid-A
Old 10-23-2008, 03:56 PM
CEO350Z
That's bad juju

Clint, if you have pics of the engine before the install / tune, please post them. I'm sure everyone would like to see what it looked like.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:27 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im actually sick and tired of these threads......................when is this going to stop.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Clint@Altered
Banned

Originally Posted by Mr. Dean
Hold up Clint let’s talk about this... At the end of the day regardless how much you try to discredit me, your shop has history of being full of ****.
Not as much as you however.

I see you changed the title again. Clever. Your slight form of blackmail didn't work out eh?

Someone, please correct me if I am wrong, but your post and the delivery of your car was no coincidence. It looks to me, with all of these title changes and posts that you may have been planning this all along. Did you really think you could strongarm me into servicing your vehicle for free?

We reserve the right to deny service. Particularly if a customer makes demands, (meanwhile posting this thread, and AFTER the vehicle is shipped to us with what was thought were normal business intentions), along the lines of "I will not agree to any terms of service unless you fix my car for free". Especially when the demands have NO grounds for justification.

Again, I am assuming, but I imagine you pulled AAMs name from the title in your first title edit because you sought to appease our obvious frustrations. Albeit, a little late.

And even with this thread posted, we still made numerous attempts to appease you throughout the day. Now however, since a terms of service agreement cannot be met, you are reverting back to your original lament.

In this business, it is absolutely necessary to meet the needs of customers in respectful, helpful and convenient manners. But I will not deal with this. We're already overbooked and your hassles are not worth my time and efforts any longer.

Last edited by Clint@Altered; 10-24-2008 at 06:50 AM.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:58 PM
GodSendsDeath

Originally Posted by Clint@Altered

I see you changed the title again. Clever. Your slight form of blackmail didn't work out eh?

Someone, please correct me if I am wrong, but your post and the delivery of your car was no coincidence. It looks to me, with all of these title changes and posts that you may have been planning this all along. Did you really think you could strongarm me into servicing your vehicle for free?

We reserve the right to deny service. Particularly if a customer makes demands, (meanwhile posting this thread, and AFTER the vehicle is shipped to us with what was thought were normal business intentions), along the lines of "I will not agree to any terms of service unless you fix my car for free". Especially when the demands have NO grounds for justification.

Again, I am assuming, but I imagine you pulled AAMs name from the title in your first title edit because you sought to appease our obvious frustrations. Albeit, a little late.

And even with this thread posted, we still made numerous attempts to appease you throughout the day. Now however, since I've decided not to meet your demands and we've denied to service your vehicle, you are reverting back to your original lament.

In this business, it is absolutely necessary to meet the needs of customers in respectful, helpful and convenient manners. But I will not deal with this. I don't need your car in my shop. We're already overbooked and your hassles are not worth my time and efforts any longer.

Mr.Dean you have been SERVED!!!!

Man I love this thread I don't care who is right or wrong just fight guys please.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:03 PM
tylerxfire

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so don't go with the aam reflash with a utec tune? it says that they recommend it on their website for smoother idle and raised rev limiter and etc. and reliability. for a procharger kit.
Old 10-23-2008, 05:05 PM
terps

On this one im gonna have to side with AAM
Old 10-23-2008, 05:07 PM
SC 350Z

AAM's reflash is fine its the OP that is a complete morron i highly doubt he was doing 45mph when he blew the engine, this OP is the same member that critisized and harrased mid-a members a few months ago, TEAMPROSPEC ring a bell in your head MR.DEAN?
Old 10-23-2008, 05:15 PM
chris'smax

Originally Posted by GodSendsDeath
Mr.Dean you have been SERVED!!!!

Man I love this thread I don't care who is right or wrong just fight guys please.
QUOTE OF THE FUKING YEAR LOLOLOLOL
Old 10-23-2008, 05:19 PM
niceguyyy01

I am a newbie here and have nothing to add to this particular case, as I dont know anyone here.... but I do want to add a couple of general things:

1. Anytime you do FI, there are no guarantees... yet I see where each one of these shops go out of their way to help (in some form or fashion). I come from drag racing and once the motor leaves the dyno.... it is yours period.... good or bad.
2. There is never one single engine builder in this country who has a perfect record (or shop)... Sh** happens when you start making power.
3. As a business owner, I think at this point everyone needs to remember... a shop can only survive if it makes money. No one goes into business and say, "I'm gonna screw a bunch of people and take their money". Even a idiot knows that business wont last more than a couple months.
4. And finally.... if you cant afford to do it right the first time.... dont do it at all. Not only will it cost you three times as much trying to replace parts and fix it, but it will completely take all the fun out of this hobby we all enjoy.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for these statements, but the beauty is.... I dont really care. It is my opinions and I dont care what people think of me. But I think if you sit back and ponder my thoughts, I think you'll agree.

Bottom line is that shops are going to have to document incoming cars with pics and photos of the condition of questionable cars or customers that just want to do it the cheapest way they can.... it would only take a few snaps of a digital camera and a few mintues of writing. On the flip side, customers should do the same thing when spending lots of money with a shop that has a few bad comments.

Flame away....
Old 10-23-2008, 05:21 PM
turismo

Originally Posted by Clint@Altered

And even with this thread posted, we still made numerous attempts to appease you throughout the day. Now however, since I've decided not to meet your demands and we've denied to service your vehicle, you are reverting back to your original lament.

In this business, it is absolutely necessary to meet the needs of customers in respectful, helpful and convenient manners. But I will not deal with this. I don't need your car in my shop. We're already overbooked and your hassles are not worth my time and efforts any longer.
I dont think we're allowed to edit anymore after a certain time frame. I could be wrong though
Old 10-23-2008, 05:44 PM
d1mon3k

Old 10-23-2008, 06:03 PM
Mr. Dean
Banned

Originally Posted by SC 350Z
AAM's reflash is fine its the OP that is a complete morron i highly doubt he was doing 45mph when he blew the engine, this OP is the same member that critisized and harrased mid-a members a few months ago, TEAMPROSPEC ring a bell in your head MR.DEAN?
^----<----LMAO
Old 10-23-2008, 06:11 PM
JAM3Z
Phenom

in for the epic!
Old 10-23-2008, 06:17 PM
Mr. Dean
Banned

Regardless what anyone says or what their opinion is, I posted what was going on and what happened to me with this shop even though things like this happens all the time from them. I'm done, I'm not going to get off point. My whole focus here was to inform everyone ONCE AGAIN what AAM has done and is doing. I have completed my objective with this post everyone can take it for what it is and run with it. BASH AWAY! but Clint remember people will remember what your shop does and everyone knows it's not right... in due time buddy. ENJOY
Old 10-23-2008, 06:17 PM
citymunky

Originally Posted by niceguyyy01
I am a newbie here and have nothing to add to this particular case, as I dont know anyone here.... but I do want to add a couple of general things:

1. Anytime you do FI, there are no guarantees... yet I see where each one of these shops go out of their way to help (in some form or fashion). I come from drag racing and once the motor leaves the dyno.... it is yours period.... good or bad.
2. There is never one single engine builder in this country who has a perfect record (or shop)... Sh** happens when you start making power.
3. As a business owner, I think at this point everyone needs to remember... a shop can only survive if it makes money. No one goes into business and say, "I'm gonna screw a bunch of people and take their money". Even a idiot knows that business wont last more than a couple months.
4. And finally.... if you cant afford to do it right the first time.... dont do it at all. Not only will it cost you three times as much trying to replace parts and fix it, but it will completely take all the fun out of this hobby we all enjoy.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for these statements, but the beauty is.... I dont really care. It is my opinions and I dont care what people think of me. But I think if you sit back and ponder my thoughts, I think you'll agree.

Bottom line is that shops are going to have to document incoming cars with pics and photos of the condition of questionable cars or customers that just want to do it the cheapest way they can.... it would only take a few snaps of a digital camera and a few mintues of writing. On the flip side, customers should do the same thing when spending lots of money with a shop that has a few bad comments.

Flame away....

Why would someone bash what you just said, your 100% right. When you go FI, you take a risk.

Last edited by citymunky; 10-23-2008 at 07:33 PM. Reason: I misspelled bash

Quick Reply: AAM couldn't tune a lawnmower!