Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Chi-TownWarrior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lawchick and ocgay35

Unless you actually go to XKR's office or know someone who has and gets kidney transplant with Nismo Kidneys, or Megan lungs, and can actually discredit him and his profession, I suggest you STFU.

There is more info about SB/RA and his lack of business ethics. Your horrid attempts at discrediting XKR is amazing. I'm pretty sure when you hear Scott Bush talk you see lawchick's mouth move. This must mean that OCGay35's doodie hole has Scotts other hand in it.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:17 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fellas,

You guys are all falling into lawchick and oc's deceptive trap of diversion from the real crux of this thread. That is: how RA/SB/VRT has conned their way into the wallets of honest people in this community. Focus.

Darren(guilty as well)
Old 07-04-2009, 10:33 PM
dikspiel
Chestons Toilet

Received 92 Likes on 72 Posts

I got cosworth lungs
Old 07-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Chi-TownWarrior

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Fellas,

You guys are all falling into lawchick and oc's deceptive trap of diversion from the real crux of this thread. That is: how RA/SB/VRT has conned their way into the wallets of honest people in this community. Focus.

Darren(guilty as well)
Yeah but it's just so fun. I'm pretty sure we'll get plenty of opertunites to keep bashing RA/SB/VRT.

But yes, we must focus

Originally Posted by dspiel
I got cosworth lungs
Price shipped to 28542
Old 07-05-2009, 06:36 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

if its for the lulz ...
Old 07-05-2009, 07:38 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Repair/Upgrade...same thing.

Oh, I am sticking around until I see "nipples" in the tags below.
go back a few pages... you'll see the "nipples"... not quite sure you want to see them, though...
Old 07-05-2009, 10:16 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chi-TownWarrior
Lawchick and ocgay35

Unless you actually go to XKR's office or know someone who has and gets kidney transplant with Nismo Kidneys, or Megan lungs, and can actually discredit him and his profession, I suggest you STFU.

There is more info about SB/RA and his lack of business ethics. Your horrid attempts at discrediting XKR is amazing. I'm pretty sure when you hear Scott Bush talk you see lawchick's mouth move. This must mean that OCGay35's doodie hole has Scotts other hand in it.
I LOL'ed

ocgay35 nickname FTW
Old 07-05-2009, 10:50 AM
bbs350z

Originally Posted by XKR
Like I said before... You and your girl friend lawchick are not important enough for me to give that info to. Because Eric was nice enough to let me know what you and your girlfriend were saying in PM.... I gave him the proof.

If you did not understand me the first time..... You and your lawchick Lover mean less to me than the **** stuck to the bottom of my shoe. You think i am as dumb as you 2 nutswingers to put my business info on line. I guess you are that dumb... Look who works on your cars.... MrS.

Members have been asking lawchick what community college he attends.... He won't put his business out there... But he wants me to....

Lawchick does not seem to understand whatever he says about me to others is repeated to me. The first pm I ever received about what this dumbazz was saying was that the girl in my avatar was not my wife... It was from a magazine because he has seen her before...... Lmfao..... I hope so...that's what she does she models... Idiot. Then when members said that they saw her in person...and Sharif posted a pic of her and Sandy... The fool dropped it. That's why I kept changing the pic every day.

Then we all remember the mistake I made by posting my business....this little female started again with it's not really my house... It's my parents.... This azzwhip thinks I am a kid.... I was on my own the day I entered college and I never looked back.

At least lawchick was ghay enough to admit he likes the smell of MrS sack.... The least you can do is come out the closet Bro!!!

Keep swinging.....

holy hell do i love reading your posts
Old 07-05-2009, 10:57 AM
bbs350z

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
Repair/Upgrade...same thing.

Oh, I am sticking around until I see "nipples" in the tags below.
im sticking around until i find those 5 pages of cartoons. links?
Old 07-05-2009, 12:18 PM
MMC Racing

Wait - XKR is a doctor?
Old 07-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by MMC Racing
Wait - XKR is a doctor?
no. aren't you following this thread?
Old 07-05-2009, 12:27 PM
MMC Racing

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
no. aren't you following this thread?
Can't get enough of this crack pipe called a thread.

Last edited by MMC Racing; 07-05-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:14 PM
ADMAN

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

So, aside from screwing people over...does anybody know what Scott actually does for a living??? I mean, if he doesn't really have a shop and does a build here and a build there whenever he can find another sucker.

Just wondering...
Old 07-05-2009, 02:03 PM
XKR

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by stormcrow
but, it is...remember, your G is only in the shop to repair a turbo...
Man ...I hope Sylvan received the Turbo's already....because he is going to think I changed my mind

Originally Posted by Chi-TownWarrior
Lawchick and ocgay35

LMAO !!!

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Fellas,

Darren(guilty as well)
I am guilty ..... I just cant help it

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
I LOL'ed

ocgay35 nickname FTW
How the hell did I miss that name

Originally Posted by bbs350z
holy hell do i love reading your posts
Please dont judge me by my post.....I am a nice guy in person

Originally Posted by MMC Racing
Wait - XKR is a doctor?
I guess not from what both these TOOLS are saying.....But as they put it..scott/ra/VRT/MrS is running a honest shed...its the customers that are ripping him off.

As long as they are bashing me....they dont have time to spread garbage to the noobs.

Originally Posted by ADMAN
So, aside from screwing people over...does anybody know what Scott actually does for a living??? I mean, if he doesn't really have a shop and does a build here and a build there whenever he can find another sucker.

Just wondering...
He told someone that I know that he is really a professional race car driver....he only run RA on the side.....but yet he still has to borrow money

Last edited by XKR; 07-06-2009 at 04:11 AM.
Old 07-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Cloud35

Originally Posted by XKR
He told someone that I know that he is really a profession race car driver....he only run RA on the side.....but yet he still has to borrow money
Borrow money you say? So this guy is running a "business" and is leveraging it without any assets? I need to find out whose giving him these loans because I got some tuition I need paid!
Old 07-05-2009, 05:06 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

I heard Michael Alvarez aka Mr.A likes to invest in things.....
Old 07-06-2009, 04:21 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Cloud35
Borrow money you say? So this guy is running a "business" and is leveraging it without any assets? I need to find out whose giving him these loans because I got some tuition I need paid!
This person asked him why does he not get a regular job so that he does not have to keep borrowing money....and his answer was..."because I am a pro racing drive...I am not allowed to"..

I did not understand why not...because all the people that I raced with all have regular jobs....except for the fully sponsored guys that I know that make 6 or 7 digits. But those guys spend everyday behind the wheel of the race car testing and racing........

So I think MrS needs to re-read his "contract"

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
I heard Michael Alvarez aka Mr.A likes to invest in things.....
Are we talking about a VRT / RA reunion ...That would be nice...

Last edited by XKR; 07-06-2009 at 04:25 AM.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:00 AM
ML2000

Originally Posted by XKR
He told someone that I know that he is really a professional at running his car into walls....he only run RA on the side.....but yet he still has to borrow money

Fixed

Last edited by ML2000; 07-06-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:58 AM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
....except for the fully sponsored guys that I know that make 6 or 7 digits. But those guys spend everyday behind the wheel of the race car testing and racing........
True, but those dirvers dont have to spend any energy keeping a business a float...that is but working their *** off to leech of someone elses business license and hide away from authorities. THose guys also arent busy tuning(per lawchic), and those guys arent busy doing R&D and working on developing... like how mrS worked countless of hours blowing boogers of his nose *cough*..i mean welding the famous R&A strut bar...thats so unique that they are all custom made since none of them fit the same. Poor guy barely has time to work out for his MMA fights, how are we expecting him to get to driving Indy500 cars again?
Old 07-06-2009, 02:54 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IIQuickSilverII
True, but those dirvers dont have to spend any energy keeping a business a float...that is but working their *** off to leech of someone elses business license and hide away from authorities. THose guys also arent busy tuning(per lawchic), and those guys arent busy doing R&D and working on developing... like how mrS worked countless of hours blowing boogers of his nose *cough*..i mean welding the famous R&A strut bar...thats so unique that they are all custom made since none of them fit the same. Poor guy barely has time to work out for his MMA fights, how are we expecting him to get to driving Indy500 cars again?
Priceless.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure