Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Legacy406
Premier Member

Received 3,428 Likes on 2,703 Posts

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
I didn't say anything other than to clarify for Jay'Z and the others who didn't know that you are the mod over there.
Oh no its been pretty obvious. But what I am saying is what has gone on in the past with me and you. That doesnt hold anymore.... FYI. I have seen enough to believe.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Legacy406
Premier Member

Despite our past differences over there, I'm not giving you any crap about locking the thread today.
I didnt do it to block you guys out. My reasoning is not many people dont want to have to read through drama everywhere. I understand you all are just trying to help the community. But I've seen I am getting a bad rep here because of past issues with me and you when I was really tied up with school, etc to dig down into the whole issues and I just wanted to get rid of the drama there.

Im not sayin anything about you saying somethin about me locking that thread because I know you didnt mention one word about that.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:13 PM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Legacy406
Oh no its been pretty obvious. But what I am saying is what has gone on in the past with me and you. That doesnt hold anymore.... FYI. I have seen enough to believe.
This is good to hear That means we are doing our job
Old 09-04-2009, 07:20 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I didnt do it to block you guys out. My reasoning is not many people dont want to have to read through drama everywhere. I understand you all are just trying to help the community. But I've seen I am getting a bad rep here because of past issues with me and you when I was really tied up with school, etc to dig down into the whole issues and I just wanted to get rid of the drama there.

Im not sayin anything about you saying somethin about me locking that thread because I know you didnt mention one word about that.
I totally understand. I wouldn't have complained if you deleted his BS thread. Scott's troll thread was nothing more than a log entry from his vagina diary and an attempt to sully Sharif. And he had no legitimate reason to be posting in the northeast regional forum section either IMO, since he and his business are in California.

I'm willing to put our past differences aside, consider it water under the bridge, and move forward.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:21 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It should be deleted and not locked..... FWIW..
Old 09-04-2009, 07:22 PM
Legacy406
Premier Member

I totally understand. I wouldn't have complained if you deleted his BS thread. Scott's troll thread was nothing more than a log entry from his vagina diary and an attempt to sully Sharif. And he had no legitimate reason to be posting in the northeast regional forum section either IMO, since he and his business are in California.

I'm willing to put our past differences aside, consider it water under the bridge, and move forward.
Well, being it was a northeast event I could kind of understand since all the stuff was basically occurring up here. IMO that's like me going to FL, but asking/posting about things in the NE area. Get what I'm saying? But yes, totally unnecessary attack.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:51 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, being it was a northeast event I could kind of understand since all the stuff was basically occurring up here. IMO that's like me going to FL, but asking/posting about things in the NE area. Get what I'm saying? But yes, totally unnecessary attack.
Yeah, I get what you're saying. But he didn't even race in that event and his OP was just a self indulgent post about his trip (which nobody gives a f*ck about) mixed in with his real reason for posting, which was to attack Forged Performance/Sharif. I still saw nothing legitimate about his post in that section.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:54 PM
XKR

Nothing against you or the other Mods over there....But I want to know why is it that he is not banned over there. I know that you all know that he is FOS and a danger to your members that are not aware of what this guy is all about....Rappage !!!

Look at this guy starting crap with FP....he just keeps asking for the ownage He says he gets paid as a racing driver and has all this money...but yet his broke azz had to keep borrowing money from a female that we all know on here??

Now he is talking about some white 150K Z What 150K Z The only Z I know of that would cost that much is a green widebody convertable.....but the owner said 100K.....And that Z is doing fine.

This guy is a danger to himself and your website....

I am glad you stayed away from this guy.....Its easy to see what he is trying to do by using your name on that website !!

Yeah, I get what you're saying. But he didn't even race in that event and his OP was just a self indulgent post about his trip (which nobody gives a f*ck about) mixed in with his real reason for posting, which was to attack Forged Performance/Sharif. I still saw nothing legitimate about his post in that section.
I agree......After bbq2.....no one could find this guy.... He tells the state of Cali that he did not work on that guys car and that he does not have a shop.....but yet he posts that he does....I hope that guy (Korn) copies his post as proof..

Last edited by XKR; 09-05-2009 at 05:39 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:58 PM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

the only white Z i can think of is the 370z that his buddy has.. that they arn't suppose to be friends anymore.. but they are still taking pictures together at meets
Old 09-04-2009, 08:02 PM
XKR

Originally Posted by doug
the only white Z i can think of is the 370z that his buddy has.. that they arn't suppose to be friends anymore.. but they are still taking pictures together at meets
Hmmm
Old 09-05-2009, 05:47 AM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

The mods removed his attack on FP and my viscous defensive counter-attack. Now it's just another one of Scott's worthless self promoting threads. Suppose I can live with that. This guy is the ultimate tool. With 2 bbq's to his and the state of California investigating him, you'd think he would crawl under a rock and hide.

Last edited by Sharif@Forged; 09-05-2009 at 05:50 AM.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:48 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Hydrazine
Wow... rather than banning Scott, the thread just got sanitized.

I thought thread sanitizing was reserved for unwarranted replies or trolling, but in this case the justified responses to the troll (Scott) were removed. ...that seems a little backwards don't you think?

The whole purpose of creating that thread was to take a stab at Forged. The attack was only thinly disguised by adding a little bit of story fluff before and after the main attack paragraph.

Who among that forums admin are friends with Scott?
I just saw that Tony...I thought the thread was locked but atleast it had Sharif's reply..... Now it was removed !!

I wanted to know more about why he still lives with his mother...Not saying anything is wrong with it....I just wanted to know why a big time baller racing car driver would still live in his mother's apartment.....not his apartment...his mothers.

Originally Posted by dave079
Wait so Legacy is blue660r01? The guy who was banned here? I guess he is back under that name now. Thanks for that info....
Give him a pass Dave....give him a pass....He has changed his ways !!!......I think

Last edited by XKR; 09-05-2009 at 05:55 AM.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:51 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Dave to the rescue again!!!!
Old 09-05-2009, 06:06 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by dave079
goodbye legacy aka blue660r01
ouch !
Old 09-05-2009, 06:12 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by XKR
ouch !
Yep.....

Last edited by Jay'Z; 09-05-2009 at 06:17 AM.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:17 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
I think Scott douche was talking about this Z....

https://my350z.com/forum/shop-builds...j-vq35-tt.html
Thanks Jay.....Excuse me for asking ...but how is this car 150K How does the Douche MrS figure this car to be 150K
Old 09-05-2009, 06:23 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Dunno if that is what he was lying about but that body kit is 8000 alone.. Maybe 150k after factoriing in the cars price..... But i highly doubt it unless i saw mod list......

Last edited by Jay'Z; 09-05-2009 at 06:35 AM.

Quick Reply: Scott Bush & Relentless Autosports: Exposing the Hype, Lies, and Failure