Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Jeremy Tibbs

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 06:42 AM
djamps

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I don't blame him for wanting to move back. I lived my whole life in San Diego up until about 4 years ago and I don't think I can last more than another year or so out here.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:44 AM
bb1314
da Terminator!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by djamps
I don't blame him for wanting to move back. I lived my whole life in San Diego up until about 4 years ago and I don't think I can last more than another year or so out here.
Aww it ain't that bad here!
Old 06-02-2009, 06:51 AM
djamps

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by bb1314
Aww it ain't that bad here!
Oh I know, if it were terrible I would be gone already. It is just hard when all your friends and family are far away, not to mention the beaches and great weather.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:55 AM
XKR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by escobar929
glad he's back but i dont think theres any drama surrounding this, sorry XKR

so go tell scott to finish up those cars so we can have many lulz in the other thread

The car was to finished on the 28th of May.....I sent pm just to make sure the car is out of there before posting.
Old 06-02-2009, 07:05 AM
westpak
SFZCC

I lived up there as a teenager and Jeremy probably moved at the worst time, the winter months are ugly, it is so dreary, so to move from Florida at its best time of the year to MD at its worst is not a great combination
Old 06-02-2009, 07:06 AM
__jb
Z + Rear Seat

Hey, Jeremy... Sorry to see things not work out at AAM, but glad to see you back in Florida...

Time to stick a TT motor in your black Z and terrorize the streets again...

-jb
Old 06-02-2009, 07:21 AM
RBlover69

JT back in FL, what he needs to do is ressurrect Performance Factory 1.5....i dont drive the Z much for milage ,but damn car still has the stickers lol
Old 06-02-2009, 07:37 AM
coachk
Banned

Thanks Mike I have a feeling JT will have some sort of an ultimate performance shop in Florida soon.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:03 AM
Cass007
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XKR
The car was to finished on the 28th of May.....I sent pm just to make sure the car is out of there before posting.
- I have not a single detail and haven't heard any gossip, but common sense tells me that normal people don't move 850+ miles away, start a new job with much fanfare and then move back to where they came from to be unemployed because of "the weather". Especially when the weather in MD in the summer is much nicer than the weather in mid/southern FL.

Why not stick around another 3-4 weeks and hang around for the AAM open house on June 13th .

As someone who is self employed, I can fully understand the idea of it being difficult to work for someone else again. I have had people offer to buy my restaurants from me in the past, but its the thought of having to be a cog in a wheel again that keeps me from ever saying yes.

I'm not trying to start any drama or bashing, just saying that his reason for leaving seems odd. Maybe a mod could confirm that JT himself is actually banned, not just his account from AAM. I would hazard a guess that it may take a few days for IB to track down the new IP address he would have in FL, so JT could probably post up a bit if he wanted to IMO.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:12 AM
Clint@Altered
Banned

Originally Posted by Cass007
- I have not a single detail and haven't heard any gossip, but common sense tells me that normal people don't move 850+ miles away, start a new job with much fanfare and then move back to where they came from to be unemployed because of "the weather". Especially when the weather in MD in the summer is much nicer than the weather in mid/southern FL.

Why not stick around another 3-4 weeks and hang around for the AAM open house on June 13th .

As someone who is self employed, I can fully understand the idea of it being difficult to work for someone else again. I have had people offer to buy my restaurants from me in the past, but its the thought of having to be a cog in a wheel again that keeps me from ever saying yes.

I'm not trying to start any drama or bashing, just saying that his reason for leaving seems odd. Maybe a mod could confirm that JT himself is actually banned, not just his account from AAM. I would hazard a guess that it may take a few days for IB to track down the new IP address he would have in FL, so JT could probably post up a bit if he wanted to IMO.
Seriously, there is no drama here. The Jeremy@Altered account was closed due to that fact that he is no longer an employee. I don't know why it says banned.

JT worked very hard for us during his tenure. We learned a lot from him, and I know he learned a lot from us. I don't think he ever had the intention to come here and leave in a short period of time. But when you come from another state where the weather is beautiful, and you previously had a successful shop, its hard not to think about the "what ifs". If Jeremy wishes to open another shop or start up another non-automotive business a second time around, I think his chances for long term success are high. And like I said before, I wish him the best of luck.

Oh and I will be coming down to Florida to say what up!

Last edited by Clint@Altered; 06-02-2009 at 08:37 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:24 AM
Jeremys Friend

Sorry guys. There really isn't any drama. It was actually just the combination of working for someone else, a plethora of overly pretentious people, horrible weather, very over exaggerated housing market, and the lack of sunshine.

I'm sure Jeremy will be fine. He still wants to travel around and do tuning in the Florida area. You will see him soon.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:27 AM
Clint@Altered
Banned

Originally Posted by Jeremys Friend
Sorry guys. There really isn't any drama. It was actually just the combination of working for someone else, a plethora of overly pretentious people, horrible weather, very over exaggerated housing market,and the lack of sunshine.

I'm sure Jeremy will be fine. He still wants to travel around and do tuning in the Florida area. You will see him soon.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:46 AM
XKR

Originally Posted by Jeremys Friend
Sorry guys. There really isn't any drama. It was actually just the combination of working for someone else, a plethora of overly pretentious people, horrible weather, very over exaggerated housing market, and the lack of sunshine.

BTW.....word on the street is....this person replaced Jeremy....Whats the scoop on this???

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Old 06-02-2009, 08:51 AM
escobar929

Originally Posted by XKR
sweet!

let me know so i can get the popcorn ready
Old 06-02-2009, 08:52 AM
escobar929

if thats who replaced JT, i say send JT back and move her to FL
Old 06-02-2009, 08:56 AM
XKR

sweet!

let me know so i can get the popcorn ready
Sure will

if thats who replaced JT, i say send JT back and move her to FL
After seeing the pictures...all I have to say is ...Jeremy Who
Old 06-02-2009, 09:21 AM
abui01

Originally Posted by XKR
BTW.....I have a feeling the real story will come out soon Let it out Jeremy...Let it out !!!
People in Mid-A love to gossip... I heard a totally different story from some ppls in the MD/VA/DC area. A much more interesting story than what has been said here thus far, then again, those r just rumors so who knows

I'm surprised this thread was started so late... didn't this happen a few weeks ago?
Old 06-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol at this thread.

in other news: those fake ***** look horrendous. wtf.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Reality350

Originally Posted by Motormouth
lol at this thread.

+1
Shes alright.. nothing fantastic.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:37 AM
escobar929

Originally Posted by Motormouth
lol at this thread.

yea but i would still motor boat the crap out of them

Quick Reply: Jeremy Tibbs