Notices
Forced Induction Turbochargers and Superchargers..Got Boost?

Rear Turbo Kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 11:41 AM
BoostedProbe

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by custommuffler
Sorry bro, this is the majors, minor league is on the other side of the tracks.
After all your BS posts in this thread, you come up with that?
Old 09-14-2009, 11:44 AM
custommuffler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by marra23
What's meant by no programmer?
Still no tuning?
NOPE! Adjustable fuel pressure regulator included. Oh wait, I said that somewhere in the beginning of this venue.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:45 AM
bigcloud

Originally Posted by XKR
One of the guys in his area was going to post a pic for us. We are still waiting for him to post a pic of the kit...

I think the OP thinks that 350-400whp is the biggest numbers we have on here I dont think he is aware that there are members on here with 9's street cars....
XKR I wish that guy would have took the pics. Ugh. Why is this thread still open. It's all smoke and mirrors up until this point. I agree with you the OP thinks that 350-400whp is the biggest numbers we have as well. He naive and needs to be taught. But coming in and talking trash like he has is not good. He has to provide proof or GTFO. Wouldn't you agree? I mean from what we are reasonable people here, and if someone backs up their talk with a nice walk..hell right now even a crawl would be nice. Then everything wouldn't be so hostile.

I'm sure he hasn't read anything about the high HP builds we have on here. Hell he could even look at yours, but either the light is not on or the elevator does not go all the way to the top..ya know.
SRT8-Jeep

haha I just read this whole thread

still no pics of the setup or dyno sheets? lol this guys is too funny and made my day
custommuffler

Talking

Originally Posted by BoostedProbe
After all your BS posts in this thread, you come up with that?
What BS posts? Gimme a lil engineering logic,,,,PLEASE!

Old 09-14-2009, 11:48 AM
custommuffler

Talking

Originally Posted by bigcloud
XKR I wish that guy would have took the pics. Ugh. Why is this thread still open. It's all smoke and mirrors up until this point. I agree with you the OP thinks that 350-400whp is the biggest numbers we have as well. He naive and needs to be taught. But coming in and talking trash like he has is not good. He has to provide proof or GTFO. Wouldn't you agree? I mean from what we are reasonable people here, and if someone backs up their talk with a nice walk..hell right now even a crawl would be nice. Then everything wouldn't be so hostile.

I'm sure he hasn't read anything about the high HP builds we have on here. Hell he could even look at yours, but either the light is not on or the elevator does not go all the way to the top..ya know.
You havent read everything. I was referring to the 2 guys and their story. There is a dyno on video of the 3hundred whatever is was on that particular car. Thats all. I know there are much more powerful mills on this site. WTF? Can u read bro?

Old 09-14-2009, 11:50 AM
custommuffler

Talking

Originally Posted by SRT8-Jeep
haha I just read this whole thread

still no pics of the setup or dyno sheets? lol this guys is too funny and made my day
Again boys,,,do you really need a dyno for 5-8 pounds? I would have thought that everyone on the planet was aware that 5-8 psi would increase power on ANY piston driven motor. My bad, I took for granted some trivia.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:15 PM
bigcloud

Again boys,,,do you really need a dyno for 5-8 pounds? I would have thought that everyone on the planet was aware that 5-8 psi would increase power on ANY piston driven motor. My bad, I took for granted some trivia.

That statement is vague with no substance. Granted your statement is true, BUT you're being to simple with this when it requires WAYYYY more factors to make it reliable & safe. However, you DO need to dyno on any FI application for the VQ35xx to have a reliable, safe motor. It is a tuning tool and shouldn't be taken lightly as you're putting it. I'm an Engineer and if I didn't have my specturm analyzer I couldn't design the systems I design effectively and they WOULD break!!

Generality will get you nowhere. Post facts and people will respect you more.

/ Thread.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:23 PM
XKR

I agree
Old 09-14-2009, 12:25 PM
custommuffler

Talking

That statement is vague with no substance. Granted your statement is true, BUT you're being to simple with this when it requires WAYYYY more factors to make it reliable & safe. However, you DO need to dyno on any FI application for the VQ35xx to have a reliable, safe motor. It is a tuning tool and shouldn't be taken lightly as you're putting it. I'm an Engineer and if I didn't have my specturm analyzer I couldn't design the systems I design effectively and they WOULD break!!

/ Thread.
LMAO, vague with no substance yet true? WAAAY more factors for 5-8 pounds? Are you serious? A simple A/F gauge and adjustable fuel regulator is about as advanced as this would need to be. Period! Boost gauge for leaks. Once there is a common denominator on boost reading then A/F is a walk in the park with an allen and a 14mm. You guys want to re-invent the wheel. Why? Its round already! I just gotta throw one of these in there. I like that icon.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:26 PM
custommuffler

Talking

Originally Posted by XKR
I agree
Look bigcloud, you have a following.

Old 09-14-2009, 12:46 PM
XKR

He cant post a pic, cant air his story.

Bythaway, 9 sec street car? Why in the hell would any moron want to put 5-8 pounds on a 9 sec car? Please tell me your reasoning behind your bs statement.
The reason for my "BS Statement" as you call it is....you come in here talking to us like we have never seen a turbo before.....and I am letting you know that most on here have been there done that.

You come on here calling members out with your Rustang....and I am telling you that there are members on here that would hand you your azz with their street cars.

1) If you want to come in here and sell a product....become a vendor.

2) Show pictures of this so called turbo kit you keep talking about.

3) Install it on a car and post dyno numbers....

Until then STFU with your BS.....Do a search and see how other companies advertise there new inventions on here....the way you are going about it ...you are just making an AZZ of yourself

I can safely say that you have never installed one on a Z or G.....and yes...the safe way to do any setup like that is to put it on a dyno to see how all areas are working. There are Z/G's on here with 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100 and 1200 whp.......so dont come in here with this dream of yours until you can post up real proof that it works.

Last edited by XKR; 09-14-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:59 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoopty
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoopty

You can't base your accomplishments on thinking you are professional and skilled when you work on the above cars.

Last edited by Hexxus; 09-14-2009 at 01:00 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:04 PM
BoostedProbe

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

What BS posts? Gimme a lil engineering logic,,,,PLEASE!

If I show you engineering it would hurt your head, seen as you have no idea how things work.

LMAO, vague with no substance yet true? WAAAY more factors for 5-8 pounds? Are you serious? A simple A/F gauge and adjustable fuel regulator is about as advanced as this would need to be. Period! Boost gauge for leaks. Once there is a common denominator on boost reading then A/F is a walk in the park with an allen and a 14mm. You guys want to re-invent the wheel. Why? Its round already! I just gotta throw one of these in there. I like that icon.

Can you PLEASE just do it then. You know how much money you could make selling allen wrenches to the Z/G community. People here are soooo stupid spending $2000 on engine management systems, if they find out that they could have just bought two wrenches they will be pissed.

Last edited by BoostedProbe; 09-14-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:09 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

2635 Marietta St, Kenner, LA 70062
<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=2635+Ma rietta+St+Kenner,+LA+70062&amp;sll=37.0625,-95.677068&amp;sspn=49.089956,79.013672&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=30 .013814,-90.247707&amp;spn=0.000826,0.001206&amp;t=h&amp;z=14&amp;out put=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=2635+ Marietta+St+Kenner,+LA+70062&amp;sll=37.0625,-95.677068&amp;sspn=49.089956,79.013672&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=30 .013814,-90.247707&amp;spn=0.000826,0.001206&amp;t=h&amp;z=14" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

That's the address in the first post. Doesn't look like much to me, just a shitehole.

Last edited by Hexxus; 09-14-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:11 PM
custommuffler

Talking

Boys, its gettin hot in here. I may have to break out the triple turbo Geo Metro. Wanna see the trims on this?

This is so cool. Can you guys moonwalk?
Old 09-14-2009, 02:14 PM
custommuffler

Talking

/ Thread.
Couldn`t help it, This is one of the all time greats on an auto forum.
I have gas,,,could you possibly specturm analyze that? Its a thought.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:19 PM
custommuffler

Talking

Originally Posted by XKR
The reason for my "BS Statement" as you call it is....you come in here talking to us like we have never seen a turbo before.....and I am letting you know that most on here have been there done that.

You come on here calling members out with your Rustang....and I am telling you that there are members on here that would hand you your azz with their street cars.

1) If you want to come in here and sell a product....become a vendor.

2) Show pictures of this so called turbo kit you keep talking about.

3) Install it on a car and post dyno numbers....

Until then STFU with your BS.....Do a search and see how other companies advertise there new inventions on here....the way you are going about it ...you are just making an AZZ of yourself

I can safely say that you have never installed one on a Z or G.....and yes...the safe way to do any setup like that is to put it on a dyno to see how all areas are working. There are Z/G's on here with 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100 and 1200 whp.......so dont come in here with this dream of yours until you can post up real proof that it works.
Guess I better get a dyno. Can`t do jack without that.

Old 09-14-2009, 02:21 PM
custommuffler

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Hexxus
2635 Marietta St, Kenner, LA 70062
<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=2635+Ma rietta+St+Kenner,+LA+70062&amp;sll=37.0625,-95.677068&amp;sspn=49.089956,79.013672&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=30 .013814,-90.247707&amp;spn=0.000826,0.001206&amp;t=h&amp;z=14&amp;out put=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=2635+ Marietta+St+Kenner,+LA+70062&amp;sll=37.0625,-95.677068&amp;sspn=49.089956,79.013672&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;ll=30 .013814,-90.247707&amp;spn=0.000826,0.001206&amp;t=h&amp;z=14" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

That's the address in the first post. Doesn't look like much to me, just a shitehole.
Can you zoom in a little more please. Post this on the homepage for me, THANKS!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:23 PM
custommuffler

Talking

Originally Posted by BoostedProbe
If I show you engineering it would hurt your head, seen as you have no idea how things work.

Can you PLEASE just do it then. You know how much money you could make selling allen wrenches to the Z/G community. People here are soooo stupid spending $2000 on engine management systems, if they find out that they could have just bought two wrenches they will be pissed.
Do you know what the allen wrench would be used for? I`ll give ya a hint,,,,its fuel pressure related!

I`m trying here guys, be patient,lmao.

Quick Reply: Rear Turbo Kit