Notices

FS: HKS GT GTM modded Supercharger kit for 03-06 350z + Uprev Tuner with MAF GT

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 07:55 AM
Dr.Factory

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking HKS GT GTM modded Supercharger kit for 03-06 350z + Uprev Tuner with MAF GT

Price: 3300 $ for the HKS SC kit and 900 $ for uprev tuner + Maf GT

Condition:

-Uprev tuner is brand sparkling New ( just connected ONCE to the car for testing it, license is back on the cable ) bought new 1 month ago from Abbey Motorsport UK while the Maf GT is used but perfectly working.
-The Supercharger kit was bought new from Nengun.com about 1 year ago, professionally installed and used for less than 4000 miles on the street, so it is in great shape , actually as good as new, both visually and mechanically .

I can show buying receipts.

I will only accept paypal payment for both yours and my peacefulness.

Contact me at my email or pm for any info, price is slightly negotiable ! : Federico.Puleo.87@gmail.com

Description and Images:

-Uprev Tuner Cable with License. You all know everything about this, it is new, so why not spare a bit of money over buying it from the store?
This is coupled with an used but perfectly working Maf GT, which is always needed when you supercharge your VQ.
I will consider offers if you want to buy uprev tuner and maf GT individually.

-Now for the SC kit.... its the Tuner version from HKS , so it does include everything needed for plug and play installation EXCEPT FUEL SUPPLY AND ECU MANAGEMENT . So , you only need to buy a set of injectors and a fuel pump (cheap, about 250 $ for oem R35 480cc injectors and 80$ for a walbro fuel pump) , then map the car with uprev.
THIS KIT ALSO HAS THE GTM MODS : larger impeller intake for better flow, 90mm pulley (stock hks included is 95mm) for about 9psi , and larger intake pipe.
The kit is complete with every part, belts, pipes, intercooler, oil, screws, and everything needed for the install!
I will also supply the officiale installation manual and UPREV ROM MAP , used for running this kit on a stock vq35de , which you can use as a base map (with this very conservative map on stock engine, r35 480cc injectors and walbro 255 fuel pump, the car was producing around 360 rwhp and 330 lbs ft of torque)

Last edited by Dr.Factory; 05-06-2017 at 01:22 AM.
Old 05-16-2017, 01:22 PM
Dr.Factory

Up!
Old 05-17-2017, 08:55 AM
NissanTracker

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

I don't know if you want to seperate... but I'm shopping for a UPrev with a Tuner license right now. No need for a GT MAF though.
Old 05-18-2017, 05:52 AM
kiwi4784

Default Shipping

Would you be willing to ship to Canada?