Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

Josh's White G35 Feature on tunerZine.com

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 09:16 PM
VolkG35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Josh's White G35 Feature on tunerZine.com

We had the honor of shooting Josh's Pristine White G35 for our online e'zine. For those that haven't checked it out, his car is definitely hot.

http://tunerzine.com/articles/2005/f...5/article.html
Old 12-15-2004, 10:11 PM
imalazeeass

congrats, im using his wallpaper
Old 12-15-2004, 10:57 PM
G2FAST

Nice car!!! Thats cool I'm Josh and I also have an IP G!
Old 12-16-2004, 04:26 AM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

When did he change his kit, I saw him 2 weeks ago. Glad he got his n20 figured out.
Old 12-16-2004, 06:23 AM
BLKturbo91

The photo layout was okay just wish they had some interior shots! Anyhow killer car!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2004, 06:52 AM
neffster

Default Re: Josh's White G35 Feature on tunerZine.com

Originally posted by VolkG35
We had the honor of shooting Josh's Pristine White G35 for our online e'zine. For those that haven't checked it out, his car is definitely hot.

http://tunerzine.com/articles/2005/f...5/article.html
You mean his car WAS A KILLER CAR! Josh got into an accident on I-4 about 1 week ago. His car is now in the body shop (parked right next to mine) with easily over $10K in damages. Greddy bumper gone, wheel damage, headlights toasted, hood toasted, 1/4 pannels toasted, possibly bent frame, intake toasted, fiberglass composite front end toasted, and much more to boot. Unfortunately, Josh is in CA (and doesn't even know this yet), but his insurance company is D!CK!NG him over really hard. At one point the adjustor said that he couldn't believe that the company would knowingly insure a car with Nitrous on it. They also want to bend the hood back into shape. He's in for a MAJOR insurance company battle.

Here's wishing him good luck!

Poor Pimpinpearl...
Old 12-16-2004, 07:14 AM
VolkG35

I'm going to have to give Josh the bad news when I see him this weekend.

As for interior shots, it's because he had it torn apart.
Old 12-16-2004, 07:26 AM
G354GOD

Props.... Not a bad looking IP G....
Old 12-16-2004, 08:11 AM
scz

Chances are his frame is funcked if he was in that bad of an accident. I'm just now getting my G back after a month of being in the shop. All I did was ran over a curb and it flexed the unibody so badly that there is a small kink just behind the sunroof! Crumple zones can be very good and very bad at the same time.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:54 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Default Re: Re: Josh's White G35 Feature on tunerZine.com

Originally posted by neffster
You mean his car WAS A KILLER CAR! Josh got into an accident on I-4 about 1 week ago. His car is now in the body shop (parked right next to mine) with easily over $10K in damages. Greddy bumper gone, wheel damage, headlights toasted, hood toasted, 1/4 pannels toasted, possibly bent frame, intake toasted, fiberglass composite front end toasted, and much more to boot. Unfortunately, Josh is in CA (and doesn't even know this yet), but his insurance company is D!CK!NG him over really hard. At one point the adjustor said that he couldn't believe that the company would knowingly insure a car with Nitrous on it. They also want to bend the hood back into shape. He's in for a MAJOR insurance company battle.

Here's wishing him good luck!

Poor Pimpinpearl...
Oh ****! I'm glad he's ok. He should have taken the bottle out before the adjuster got there.
Old 12-16-2004, 03:07 PM
neffster

Default Re: Re: Re: Josh's White G35 Feature on tunerZine.com

Originally posted by ZU L8R
Oh ****! I'm glad he's ok. He should have taken the bottle out before the adjuster got there.
He DID remove the bottle but he did not un-hook the lines running into the intake. Richard (one of the body shop owners) tried to tell the insurance adjustor that it was a "SHOW CAR" and that Josh only used the bottle for shows, but I don't think the adjustor was buying it. He even mentioned the thousands of dollars in wheels, stereo equipment, etc...

Hopefully things will work out ok. I have Josh's cell phone number, but don't want to spoil his vacation. Plus it takes about 1 week for the damaged body parts to be delivered from CA so hopefully he'll be back by then.
Old 12-16-2004, 05:13 PM
deviant1

That's a beautiful G35. Too bad about the accident!

If he doesn't know about the crash, than who was driving it (or what happened)?
Old 12-17-2004, 05:21 AM
sflg35
Sponsor
KP Technologies

josh knows about the crash cause he did it. he doesnt know about the insurance part of it.

man that really sucks to hear that todd, when did you find out they wre goin to screw him over. how are things goin with your car?

are there anymore pics?
Old 12-17-2004, 11:04 AM
neffster

Originally posted by sflg35
josh knows about the crash cause he did it. he doesnt know about the insurance part of it.

man that really sucks to hear that todd, when did you find out they wre goin to screw him over. how are things goin with your car?

are there anymore pics?
Daniel,

I went by the body shop to see my car on Wednesday evening. Richard and Rob (the 2 body shop owners) were telling me how LUCKY I was to have such a good insurance adjustor, unlike Josh. When I asked what the problem was, they showed me his estimate. They were only going to cover $7000-ish and the guys at the shop felt that there was NO WAY to repair his vehicle for that amount of money.

As for the "red rocket", all of the parts were supposed to be in by today (Friday) and they are telling me that they will work the entire weekend so that I can have the car BEFORE Christmas. I guess we'll see if things work out.
Old 12-18-2004, 05:08 AM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Originally posted by neffster
Daniel,

I went by the body shop to see my car on Wednesday evening. Richard and Rob (the 2 body shop owners) were telling me how LUCKY I was to have such a good insurance adjustor, unlike Josh. When I asked what the problem was, they showed me his estimate. They were only going to cover $7000-ish and the guys at the shop felt that there was NO WAY to repair his vehicle for that amount of money.
Josh needs to bust out all his receipts and give the to the adjuster. If that doesn't work he needs to tell them he'll be getting a lawyer. BTW Is his car over @ Rob aka Zpresence's shop?
Old 12-19-2004, 04:49 AM
neffster

Originally posted by ZU L8R
Josh needs to bust out all his receipts and give the to the adjuster. If that doesn't work he needs to tell them he'll be getting a lawyer. BTW Is his car over @ Rob aka Zpresence's shop?
Josh has all of the receipts there. I saw them when we were comparing his estimate to mine. Rob and Richard were amazed at how Josh's company was ripping him off (in comparison to my GEICO estimate). They were willing to only pay for part of his passenger head lamp (reads ~$200 less) and it had more damage than mine did. Geico gave me the money for the entire headlamp assembly AND the harness while Josh only got enough money for MOST of the headlamp assembly. It was the dumb stuff like that that kept adding up.

I think the shop is named All Fleet RCR, but after Jan 1 they will be changing their name...

It does sound like Josh will need a lawyer by the time this is all said and done. Otherwise he'll have a tough fight if he tries to take this one on by himself. Let's all wish him well!
Old 12-19-2004, 06:03 PM
Dragonstyle

one nice white G35 coupe!
Old 12-19-2004, 07:32 PM
thebigsadler

sorry to hear about his accident.. good looking car, screaming to be lowered.
Old 12-19-2004, 07:46 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

It's pretty low, he's got the Tein Flex w/ edfc.
Old 12-19-2004, 08:00 PM
thebigsadler

hmm.. his car doesn't look lowered at all to me, weird. doesnt he live in florida too? that thing needs to drop another 2" or so.

Quick Reply: Josh's White G35 Feature on tunerZine.com