Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

VQmotoring.com

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 08:46 PM
topless350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default VQmotoring.com

Hey guys,

My name is Rickie Cruz. Some of you may know me from various things such as the Z Fest, or just from chatting online. I wanted to let everyone know that I am opening my own company called VQMotoring, which is based in South Florida, and I am inviting everyone to come check out my new website at www.VQMotoring.com. It's not fully finished yet, but the forum will be launched worldwide sometime next week.
I will be doing alot of group buys and will be having many group events. We will be making many custom parts such as carbon fiber door panels, which are under production right now, and many more exclusive parts to come. If anyone has any questions , please PM me or contact me at my forum, or you can talk to my associates. My screename there is VQMotoring, and one of my associates is VQMotoring-Chris, who is my sales manager. You can basically ask him any questions you may have, he is a very knowledgeable guy due to the fact that he has been in the car business for a long time.
We will be posting the date of the store opening, our product releases, and our availability on group buys soon.
My associates and I are very excited and happy about our new company, and hopefully all of you will be very happy with it, I look forward to doing business with all of you.
Once again, reminding everyone that the forum will be launched next week. My team and I look forward to seeing everyone there.

thanks again,

Rickie Cruz
Old 05-07-2005, 01:35 AM
yobri
350Z-holic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you would like to advertise your site and conduct business here, please PM the administrator (GodZilla) for information about becoming a site sponsor. Thank you.