Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

Front License Plate Mount (no drilling bumpers)

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 07:19 AM
mbq62

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front License Plate Mount (no drilling bumpers)

I would like to get a count (this isnt signing up) of who is interested in purchasing a front license plate frame that uses your tow hook similar to the stillen design but for much less.

I started a fabrication business long ago but was completely blineded about designing and manufacturing one of these. I will have first production pieces in under 2 weeks.

With the kit comes the 1) threaded rod, 2) license plate backing, 3) black frame (changeable at your will), and a 4) single screw binding the backing plate to the rod. (It threads right through)

By popping off your tow hook bumper entry point and installing this takes all of 2 minutes with just a screw driver.

Material of the rod is brass for 2 reasons. One is its strength properties over cheap aluminum. Secondly, it machines well.
*Though aluminum machines much more easily, depending on grade, it can also warp easily due to machining.
This said, the rod will thread perfectly every time.

All pieces will be quality inspected before shipment. If any unit arrives damaged, or does not fit (which I guarantee will not happen) I will take full responsibility and either replace or refund your money (your choice)(30 day)

Units are going for $40 dollars plus $5(MAX) may be less depending on area for shipping/handling.

I am doing this professionally, so leave any worrying to me.

So please, all those who are interested, state so here so I can just get a general headcount. Again, this isnt signing your name up for one, so I wont hold you to it

Thanks!

**This fits 03 & 04 350Z as well