Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

Ok, some rules here.........

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2003, 06:21 PM
DrRick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok, some rules here.........

no posts about gas mileage, color preferences, and etc seriously though, lets try to keep this a performance oriented forum. the reason i dont post over at FA is because of the mundane questions asked over and over again. <stepping off soapbox now> thank you for your time.......

Doc

Last edited by DrRick; 03-23-2003 at 07:34 PM.
Old 03-24-2003, 05:57 AM
jz350

Do you have mods yet,if not what are you loking to do.
Old 03-24-2003, 10:41 AM
DrRick

mostly suspension stuff for the time being. i am gonna get the nismo 350 sways this week. and then if i can find some info about the s-tune suspension, that may be next. i dont really want to change the ride too much, but i would like to close the gap b/w fenders and wheels/tires. i have been debating on wheels but i would hate to give up these gorgeous factory wheels for something that might not look as good. or look just as good, and cost 3 grrrr. i am waaaaayyyy skeptical of an intake w/out a computer reprogram. i just dont think that the gains will be long lasting after the computer relearns. although the gains with the injen intake with their exhaust, which looks bad *** btw, would do the ticket. they gained about 20 hp/tq with those two. i am gonna email them and see if they are getting an app for the coupe. we'll see though. looks like its gonna be an expensive summer (kinda like last year was with my GS400)

Doc
Old 03-24-2003, 10:52 AM
afr0puff

Default Re: Ok, some rules here.........

Originally posted by DrRick
no posts about gas mileage, color preferences, and etc seriously though, lets try to keep this a performance oriented forum. the reason i dont post over at FA is because of the mundane questions asked over and over again. <stepping off soapbox now> thank you for your time.......

Doc
I'm not so sure that is going to work here. A lot of people register for several car forums for vehicles they are considering. In this case, they maybe considering the Z or the G35. I don't think it would be out of the question if they asked our opinions on colors if they are interested. I agree that it is annoying over at FA, but that is an established G35 forum. Searching will produce those answers. Over here, they can find color info on the Z, but not on the G35 until it finally gets addressed here.

<returns soapbox to Doc>
Old 03-24-2003, 02:22 PM
jz350

Doc also check with k&n i hear that there cai is really something.
Old 03-24-2003, 07:59 PM
DrRick

Default Re: Re: Ok, some rules here.........

Originally posted by afr0puff
I'm not so sure that is going to work here. A lot of people register for several car forums for vehicles they are considering. In this case, they maybe considering the Z or the G35. I don't think it would be out of the question if they asked our opinions on colors if they are interested. I agree that it is annoying over at FA, but that is an established G35 forum. Searching will produce those answers. Over here, they can find color info on the Z, but not on the G35 until it finally gets addressed here.

<returns soapbox to Doc>
i just would like to see more talks on things that will help out the car, rather than how much gas mileage and the ubiquitous "break-in" topic.

Doc
Old 03-24-2003, 10:02 PM
ihatethatbobbarker

hey doc im having the same problem.
only doing engine mods that cant be countered by the ecu.
grounding and pulleys.
when the ecu comes out its game time.
really want some wheels, gonna go for some 19in volks, with the tein suspension so i can get the EDFC
nismo lip
heh this car is making it hard to save for building my club racer.