Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

New Bodykit for the G35 Coupe!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 12:30 PM
datspeed77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hatchboi
looks like a vertex kit for the Z, what kind of body kit is this?
It's the Digna Line of Vertex. The Digna line concentrates on luxury sports cars! As always we only like to accent the lines of the cars not take away from it. Make the car look a bit better without taking away from the lines is what we're about! I'm not here to sell the kit, I'm here to see what the market thinks about the kit. I really appreciate all the input. There's been a few dislikes and lots of likes! I have one Zenki and Kouki G35 kit already here in the states. Just looking for a couple show cars to put them on. Looking for candidates!
Old 01-03-2008, 12:36 PM
datspeed77

Originally Posted by ny300z
hardly noticable....enjoy paying all the money for buying/installing it when 1out of 1000 people will even notice it
Yes it's subtle, but definitely noticeable in my opinion. If you're an enthusiast,fan, or own the car, you'll definitely notice it looks different than the stock aero or no aero at all. Just my opinion though, all input is good input! Thanks.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:07 PM
Vertex350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vertex ftw!!! Nice and clean is the way to go with luxury cars.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:09 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

VERTEX FTMFW!!!!!!!!!

Can't beat Vertex on fitment and clean lines that work w/ the original lines of the vehicle.

Wasn't the designer of the Z even impressed with the origianl Vertex kit for the Z? How can you argue w/ that!
Old 01-03-2008, 11:11 PM

looks clean.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:32 PM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by datspeed77
This kit is definitely an acquired look. It's more for the guys that want a very clean look, more of the luxury side of body kits. We're definitely looking into making a full bumper kit that will have an opening for a FMIC. Unfortunately so far, it seems as though more guys want the clean look over the agressive look being that it's a G35. Who knows, we're just scared that if we do the agressive look, there won't be a demand for them. Anyhow, I appreciate your comments. These kits will be for the U.S. market since the V35 in Japan is not very popular. We like to call this kit "Simplicity at it finest!" We always accent the lines of the car, never take away from it.
Hello,

My original comments were based on my impression from those huge pics in the OP where I could only see a small portion of the car at one time. Your kit looked much better to me once I saw the smaller pics. I should have reserved my comments and waited until I saw them.

Your kit does look very clean and the fitment looks great. I agree that the kit is more slanted towards the luxury buyer and IMO is a great VIP look. As far as a market or demand for a full front bumper with a central opening to accomodate a FMIC... I think there is a market for that. There are a lot of G coupe owners that are FI or have intentions of going FI and the OEM bumper is not optimal for this. I think you can make such a front bumper that is consistent with your overall styling theme. The KurumaZ bumper IMO is a perfect example of an aftermarket front bumper with a central opening that looks clean and is not as aggressive as others on the market.

I think the demand is there for both a front lip for the OEM bumber for NA guys and a complete bumper with central opening for the FI guys. I don't think you would regret accomodating both the NA and FI sides of the market.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:25 PM
datspeed77

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
Hello,

My original comments were based on my impression from those huge pics in the OP where I could only see a small portion of the car at one time. Your kit looked much better to me once I saw the smaller pics. I should have reserved my comments and waited until I saw them.

Your kit does look very clean and the fitment looks great. I agree that the kit is more slanted towards the luxury buyer and IMO is a great VIP look. As far as a market or demand for a full front bumper with a central opening to accomodate a FMIC... I think there is a market for that. There are a lot of G coupe owners that are FI or have intentions of going FI and the OEM bumper is not optimal for this. I think you can make such a front bumper that is consistent with your overall styling theme. The KurumaZ bumper IMO is a perfect example of an aftermarket front bumper with a central opening that looks clean and is not as aggressive as others on the market.

I think the demand is there for both a front lip for the OEM bumber for NA guys and a complete bumper with central opening for the FI guys. I don't think you would regret accomodating both the NA and FI sides of the market.
I totally agree with you on making a full bumper for a FMIC. Problem is, still working on Japan to get them to agree with me. I'll send them this thread, haaaaaaa. Maybe it'll change their mind.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:27 PM
chriskabobbers

i approve. clean.
Old 01-04-2008, 05:14 PM
drewthesuit

anymore pics of the front lip with a couple different angles...looks good
Old 01-04-2008, 09:07 PM
hatchboi

i knew it was related to the vertex, as im a vertex owner myself for a Z i think it looks great, very clean and subtle but most g35 owners like the kenstyle from what i see on the forum.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:28 AM
touge_g35

I like it. It's clean and goes well with the body lines.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:52 AM
Kam350z

Stock looks better.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:16 PM
citymunky

It goods ok, but we need a real body kit not some other lip kit.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Triple8Sol
Banned

Originally Posted by ny300z
hardly noticable....enjoy paying all the money for buying/installing it when 1out of 1000 people will even notice it

Good thing not everyone is like you, trying too hard to impress people with tacky, overly aggressive, ridiculously flashy stuff. Only those that need to know, will know. It's like the concept behind debadging, or choosing a wheel from Advan over an ADR knockoff.

Some of us like things clean and subtle. I like the way this kit looks. I wonder how the sides/rear would look with a Kuruma or Kenstyle front?
Old 01-23-2008, 11:13 AM
mubay

does g35driver has more detail about this kit? it's look very clean.
Old 01-23-2008, 11:29 AM
datspeed77

Originally Posted by mubay
does g35driver has more detail about this kit? it's look very clean.
Kit is made out of FRP. The plastic resin used with Vertex kits is patented for use on Vertex kits only. Flexible, Light, Strong. Won't warp like poly urethane. Won't shatter like fiberglass body kits. Fitment is awesome as usual with Vertex kits. Authentic product.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:36 PM
jimmyloose

Vip.
Old 02-01-2008, 04:33 AM
erey823

looks alright
Old 02-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Voodoo 1

I like the look.
Old 02-02-2008, 01:48 PM
G Coupe

I like the rear. Could not really see the fron that well.

Quick Reply: New Bodykit for the G35 Coupe!!!!!!