Notices
G35/G37 General discussion and news for Infiniti's G or for full Forums check out MyG37.com or G35Driver.com

Info on test pipes/ Resonated Test pipes! + SALE!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 04:33 PM
g35twinturbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Info on test pipes/ Resonated Test pipes! + SALE!

Might have seen a few of my other threads around... i am just trying to get these sold ASAP!!!

For those of you asking your self what the hell are resonated test pipes or even test pipes for that matter here is what it is...

The car comes with catalitc coverters, however these are very restrictive the test pipes replace them and are basicly a sraight flow to the headers... It varys by car, modifications, weather, dynos but its about a 10 hp increase...

The problem? NORMAL TEST PIPES are very loud thus no catalitic converter... and you might hear people saying that there is alot of RASP assoisated with TEST PIPES... YES that is true.

I am selling Resonated Test Pipes
Same Function and great horspower increase with no rasp! Now you might be thinking why would anyone buy normal test pipes over Resonated test pipes? Because there alot cheaper. You Can find normal test pipes for about $200... However Resonated test pipes are alot more expensive due to its more complex design and additional componets..

Anyway....
I have Basicly Brand New Resonated Test Pipes for sale... They are Labree resonated test pipes, Currently 10/01/04 they have less then 30 miles on them and i need to sell them...

These pipe were sold during a Group Buy for $490, and that didnt even include shipping... My price is $425 Local Pick up In socal Or $435 Shipped .

Any Questions please let me know...
jdj27x@adelphia.net

or Instant message me at jdj27x

Thanks,
Jordan