Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

06 Dyno Run

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 01:47 PM
SergEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by striker27
GEEZ I understand why all the guys here say SEARCH!!!!! Even when people give a list of mods in their sig others think they are stock or ask "hey what mods do you have"

LOL
Are you kidding me? In the 10 years I have been modding cars i NEVER assume what mods anyone has when posting dynos up

A) what if his sig is not updated?
B) what if it was a temporary test

He listed nothing but companies in his sig

Crawford what? HKS What?

Dont try to make me seem like a noob son, I just ask for clarification for myself and others who may want FACTS when looking at a dynograph not just ASSumptions --- his sig is below --- not a single part was listed ---- pull your head out and say pop

2006 Silver Alloy Touring MT with Nav // HKS // JWT // Crawford // Hotchkis // TurboXS // Forged Performance

Last edited by SergEK; 12-22-2006 at 01:50 PM.
Old 12-22-2006, 02:56 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GEEZ I understand why all the guys here say SEARCH!!!!! Even when people give a list of mods in their sig others think they are stock or ask "hey what mods do you have"

LOL

HKS High Power Exhaust
TurboXS Test Pipes
JWT pop Charger
Crawford Plenum

No UTEC or ECU tuning of any kind.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:16 PM
SergEK

Originally Posted by Sharif@Forged
HKS High Power Exhaust
TurboXS Test Pipes
JWT pop Charger
Crawford Plenum

No UTEC or ECU tuning of any kind.
So tuned how much more power would you guess? 10whp maybe?

Do you have fans on the dyno? Just wondering because the popcharger might be effected by the temps more than a stock box would be?

Were there any base line maps to compare or was this his first map with all mods done and no stages?

Thanks for clarifying it for us REVUP guys
Old 12-22-2006, 03:46 PM
Sharif@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SergEK

Do you have fans on the dyno? Just wondering because the popcharger might be effected by the temps more than a stock box would be?

Were there any base line maps to compare or was this his first map with all mods done and no stages?

Yes we have one of the largest portable industrial fans available. It's a windstorm.

I have only based a couple other rev-ups, and they were all in the 225-235whp range on our dyno.

My guess is there might be another 7-10whp with a retune.

Curious...what are most stock REV-Up guys baselining on a DynoJet? I heard they are in the 255-270whp range? Our dyno reads about 10-13% lower than a typical dynojet.
Old 12-22-2006, 03:58 PM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice!!! Gonna show my GF this, she just got a Revup and is gonna start modding immediately. First revup in the 12's soon to come!!!

BTW Sharif-stock Revups are doing 235-255whp on a Dynojet with SAE/STD corrections. That is surely a strong running car if it did that on your "heartbreaker" dyno AFR is decent if Im reading that right, going to low 12's at redline, its safe, kinda surprised it didnt lean out.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:01 PM
ML2000

Originally Posted by SergEK

SergEK Here is the link to the mods I have on my car. I also have the Crawford sturt bar installed now.

https://my350z.com/forum/intake-exhaust/227354-my-new-mods-installed-by-forged.html

I am really looking forward to getting a FCON or UTEC and a tune later in 07. Thanks again everyone for the comments
Old 12-22-2006, 11:23 PM
striker27

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think that SERGEK may have not taken a poop in awhile and is a tad bit constipated maybe. But then again I dont just read stuff and go OH BOY give me all the info I can possible come up with please. The world is more hostile then that I think.

Plus after he listed those mods that is exactly what I thought it was. DOnt you follow any of the threads on here or do you just have a short attention span. This guy even posts pictures and stuff he is great. How can you forget that post.

By the guy who posted this it is cool you had that first thread and then followed it up with a dyno. That is a big plus for lots of guys who want to go about and mod their car.

THANX

Last edited by striker27; 12-22-2006 at 11:25 PM.
Old 12-23-2006, 05:55 AM
ML2000

Thanks for the nice words Striker27.
Old 12-23-2006, 02:25 PM
RBlover69

Originally Posted by Alberto
Nice!!! Gonna show my GF this, she just got a Revup and is gonna start modding immediately. First revup in the 12's soon to come!!!

BTW Sharif-stock Revups are doing 235-255whp on a Dynojet with SAE/STD corrections. That is surely a strong running car if it did that on your "heartbreaker" dyno AFR is decent if Im reading that right, going to low 12's at redline, its safe, kinda surprised it didnt lean out.
good now i can follow ur mods and hopefully achieve the same results. muuuhahaha jk.
Old 12-26-2006, 10:18 AM
SergEK

I think that SERGEK may have not taken a poop in awhile and is a tad bit constipated maybe. But then again I dont just read stuff and go OH BOY give me all the info I can possible come up with please. The world is more hostile then that I think.

Plus after he listed those mods that is exactly what I thought it was. DOnt you follow any of the threads on here or do you just have a short attention span. This guy even posts pictures and stuff he is great. How can you forget that post.

THANX
Well maybe when you do a few dyno pulls and post them yourself and they will be compared to the thousands of similar setups running around youll realize EVERY POSSIBLE DETAIL will matter to those reading if they are to be of any use to forum members

By your own words you THOUGHT those were the mods he had --- so you guessed --- I dont guess --- I want FACTS for comparison

Each thread should stand alone especially a dyno pull as the same person does more pulls it will be easier for other members to see the mods, conditions and results

You can keep guessing genius --- Just the facts for me thanks

ML2000 thanks for the link and good luck with the TUNE....its amamzing how much a good tune is worth, not even hp wise either but in how the engine feels in everyday situations and operation....well worth it
Old 12-26-2006, 01:07 PM
striker27

Dont trip over your arms SERGEK as you walk to your car today!!!

BIG BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

To ML2000 You are great by posting that up I like the way the mods worked for you and I hope other people even SERGEK benefit form the work you did. I dont know if SERGEK will benefit because he probably swallowed his keys or something like that. But thumbs up to this post

Last edited by striker27; 12-26-2006 at 06:11 PM.
Old 12-26-2006, 01:26 PM
Theatrix
Professional

It would be nice to have just have a civil exchange instead of this ridiculous banter every time someone posts something!
Old 12-26-2006, 03:17 PM
SergEK

SERGEK IS AN IDIOT!!!!

To ML2000 You are great by posting that up I like the way the mods worked for you and I hope other people even SERGEK benefit form the work you did. I dont know if SERGEK will benefit because he probably swallowed his keys or something like that. But thumbs up to this post

I have made more drag passes and logged more dyno time than you probably ever will in your whole pathetic life

The fact that you have to revert to a personal attack proves your ignorance to even basic car mod'ing

Do you even have one time slip or one dyno plot for any car you've ever owned? Probably not, f'king noobs

ML I would update the first post under your plot and give your mods there as well for the archive ---- not everyone will be a nutswinger and remember your current exact mods like Mr.Striker here
Old 12-26-2006, 03:26 PM
striker27

I Love You Sergek I Love You Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFFERS HAND TO SERGEK CAUSE I REALIZE SEREK ISNT A NEANDERTHAL...

Last edited by striker27; 12-26-2006 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:35 PM
ML2000

Sergek I changed my sig to include a link to my mods, hope this helps. Also let try to keep this thread on topic. Thanks again everyone for posting, if anyone has any question please post it here or PM me and I will do my best to answer it.

Matt
Old 12-26-2006, 09:51 PM
Fingers

ML2000 how do you like your test pipes, and have you had any problems with the service engine light comming on yet. I also have an 06 and want some test pipes but I know having the light come on will bother me and I think the 06s are more prone to throw a SEL. Thanks for posting your info.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:28 AM
ML2000

Originally Posted by Fingers
ML2000 how do you like your test pipes, and have you had any problems with the service engine light comming on yet. I also have an 06 and want some test pipes but I know having the light come on will bother me and I think the 06s are more prone to throw a SEL. Thanks for posting your info.

Finger, my SEL goes on and off, I really like the gain in HP the test pipes added and I also like the sound.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:24 AM
L33TZOR

have any of you guys with a revup 06 dyno'd stock?
wonder what type of increases over stock are we seen here?
Old 01-24-2007, 11:27 AM
RBlover69

I dynod 251 stock on my revup (dynojet ) STD

Last edited by RBlover69; 01-24-2007 at 11:45 AM.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:09 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

That is great. You should post up the dyno chart for us to see.

Quick Reply: 06 Dyno Run