Notices
Intake Exhaust Moving all that air in and out efficiently

ssv intake manifold vs plenum spacer

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 07:58 PM
seZy350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ssv intake manifold vs plenum spacer

sorry but i dont have much knowledge of this and please dont bash on me but i am new here. i have an 06 rev up base model, with cai and test pipes all ready. from what i have been told in the past the next mod on the car sould be a plenum spacer. the thing is what is the difference if there is a difference of getting a ssv intake manifold or sticking with stock plenum and getting a spacer for it. what do you guys recommend? the ssv replaces botyh upper and lower plenum correct? also on another note i do plan on going FI in the future so what mod would best fit? tnx again and i do apologize if this subject has been brought up before. noobs gotta start somewhere right?
Old 06-21-2007, 08:08 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by seZy350
sorry but i dont have much knowledge of this and please dont bash on me but i am new here. i have an 06 rev up base model, with cai and test pipes all ready. from what i have been told in the past the next mod on the car sould be a plenum spacer. the thing is what is the difference if there is a difference of getting a ssv intake manifold or sticking with stock plenum and getting a spacer for it. what do you guys recommend? the ssv replaces botyh upper and lower plenum correct? also on another note i do plan on going FI in the future so what mod would best fit? tnx again and i do apologize if this subject has been brought up before. noobs gotta start somewhere right?

MD or AAM spacer and polish your plenum if you want.
IT make make your some gains n/a

but imo its a worthless pos sorry
Old 06-21-2007, 08:35 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Search is a great tool.